Reply 1997, The Ending.

Jealousy [One Shot]

WARNING: Don't read if you didn't watch Reply 1997 episode 16 yet, unless you want spoilers. To watch go to    dramacrazy.net

 

 

 

"Let's have dinner later." Yoonjae said back hugging Hoya.

Dongwoo sapzzed while crying on the floor yelling, "How could he cheat on me??!!"

"Hyunnie, is he watching the drama again?" Sunggyu asked Woohyun.

Woohyun nodded.

"Let's go out for a while..." Sunggyu grabbed Woohyun's hand leaving the dorm.

As Woogyu left, Hoya came in.

"Woo-aegi~! I'm home." Hoya called out.

No reply.

"Where did he go?" Hoya thought.

Hoya walked into his and Dongwoo's room finding Dongwoo under the covers.

"Aegi~ I'm back." Hoya sang sitting next to the lump under the covers.

"Mph." Dongwoo turned his body around and pulling the covers over his body more.

"Why are you mad?"

Dongwoo bursted out of under the covers, sitting up, "YAH WHO TOLD YOU YOUGJAE COULD HUG YOU HUH? YOU CRAZY ING CHEATER GET OUT OF MY ING FACE! YOU DIDN'T EVEN STOP YOU! AND WHO'S CAR WERE YOU GOING INTO HUH? YOU CRAZY CHEATING BASTARD!"

"..."

"YEAH YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY SO GET OUT!" Dongwoo yelled laying back down under the covers.

"How many times do we have to discuss this Woo-aegi? I told you it's for my drama. And I can't do anything about it anyway."

No reply.

"You know I only love you. Please aegi come out."

"Fine." Dongwoo slowly got out of the covers with his tear stained cheeks and puffy eyes.

"No more crying ok?" Hoya said wiping away Dongwoo's tears with his thumb.

Hoya pulled Dongwoo into his embrace hugging him.

"You really only love me?" Dongwoo asked.

"Of course. You're the only one. Saranghae, I Love You, Wo Ai Ni, Phom Rak Kun, Toi Yeu Em, Je T'aime, Kimi O Ai eru."

"OK ok I get don't need to say it in English, Mandarin, Thai, Vietnamese, French, and Japanese." Dongwoo chuckled.

"Because I love you so much, we should have some make up .."

"Yah! ert!"

"It's cuz I love you." Hoya said pushing Dongwoo down on to the bed.

~~~In the living room~~~

"Damnit they're ing again!" Myungsoo complained.

"Then let's go make some noise to Myungie~" Sungyeol said dragging Myungsoo into their bedroom.

*Woogyu walks in*

"REALLY?!" Sunggyu yells, but no one can hear him.

"Let's go out again Gyu." Woohyun said dragging Sunggyu out.

Sungjong walks out after Woogyu.

"Everyone s like rabbits on steroids." Sungjong said with this face: =_=

"Time to go to ma boyfriends house." Sungjong said walking to the parking lot.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Yall gotta watch reply 1997 js.

Please subscribe and comment.