I Love You!!

Step By Step

 

(Italics words are the notes)

 

 

 

Jinae POV:






I woke up feeling the warmth of the sun hitting my face. I sat up, stretched my arms and walked into my bathroom, took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and tied my hair into a bun. I stepped into a mid-thigh length dress and walked down to the kitchen. I quickly ate my breakfast and debated on what I should for the day. After getting my purse and shoes on I walked out to my car. Then I saw a note taped to my window. I took it off and read what it

 

                                                                               “You look so beautiful,

Turn this paper over”
 

My lips curled up into a smile. But who wrote me this?


                                                                                “ Go to your favorite ice-cream shop”


Okay? That was weird but oh well. Why would this person want me to go to an ice cream shop? I shrugged it off and started walking to the ice cream shop. After a while I finally arrived and entered the store. I immediately looked around for someone but no one was in the store. Hmm that’s weird. Suddenly a waitress came up to me.

“Are Jinae-ssi?’ I nodded in response.


“Wait a minute here please?” I nodded once again.


She came back with a strawberry ice cream cone and a purple note.


                           “Your smile is as bright as the sun and sweeter than honey”

How can a person be this sweet?


P.S I remember your favorite flavor… but please go to ~~~ Park.” (Put any name of a park)



Here I go again. Step by step I stopped at the park. I looked around again but to only find little kids and their parents. Randomly a cute little boy came up to me. He handed me a blue balloon tied with a orange note.

“Annyeong noona! Let me telling you something!” I slowly bent down to his level and his face came closer. Suddenly he pecked by cheeks. He ran away giggling. I giggled at his silliness and slowly stood up. I stared at the note tied to the balloon and untied it. I held the string tightly and read the contents.


                                      “You don’t know how much I miss you. I wanna hug you and shower you with kisses,


                                                    You’re not that old to not remember your high school, right?”



I guess he’s telling me to go to Seoul High. On my way to Seoul High, a guess came into my mind. It can’t be him. He’s still in the states, it’s impossible. My footsteps became slower as I reached the gates. Flashbacks came into my mind about the times I was in high school. It was really fun back then. I saw a red rose and a note tangled against the bars. I took the note and rose off and read the note.

                                                                                                     “Go to your locker”



I opened the gates and walked the halls of my high-school days. I looked up to see my old locker. This is weird but this locker has made many memories to me. It’s where I was confessed to, kissed a lot at, hugged by the one guy I love the most, and so on.



I lifted up the lock and the locker open with letters spilling out.




“I love you forever” “I miss you” “I’m sorry” “You look beautiful the way you are”

There many more. I looked around for more unopened, but there was none. Is this it? No more? Who’s doing this? As I was thinking I looked up to the locker and found a unread note.

                     “Am I making you walk too much? I’m sorry but one more destination and you’ll figure out who this is.

                                Maybe you already know but please come to Han River…Saranghae”



I picked up all the letters and placed them in my bag. I closed the locker and hustled to Han River.


_____________________________________________________________________________




When I finally arrived the sun was beautifully setting. I smiled happily and then suddenly ran into me giving me a note. I frowned lightly and read the note.


                                                                     “Go to the bench with a box and face west”




I quickly looked for a bench with a box. Yes, found it! I ran to it and opened it. There I found a fully written letter. On the front it said to read loudly.


"Did you miss me? Because I did. I want to see your smile again. I want to kiss your lips again. I want to hold you forever never letting go. I'm sorry, I left you for so long. I'm sorry I left you alone, in danger and when you needed me the most. I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I will never stop saying that to you until you forgive me. Did you wait for me? Or do you have someone else by your side already? I wanted to tell you these words again, that you, your smile, your lips, and your laugh never will go away from my mind. It never left my mind any second, minute or hour of the day. I still love you...love you even more than before and I hope you feel the same about me babe”


At this point I was in tears. It’s him! My love…he came back…yes I did wait for him. I miss him too! Where is he right now?


“ Jinjin”



A soft voice came up behind me. I quickly turned around and there he was, just five steps away. I bawled even more.


“My Jinjin…how are you? Did you miss me? I’m back…for you especially. I’m sorry…I’m sorry…I’m sorry.” I couldn’t take it anymore, I stepped forward and hugged him tightly. He wrapped his arms around me trapping me with his love


“OPPA!!” I cried against his shirt.


“I love you…I love you…I love you…I love you” he repeated those words I’ve been longing for.

“I love you too Dong Geun oppa.” I returned his words. He pulled back and crashed his lips against mine.
I couldn’t be any happier.  This saying is true:

“If you love someone let them go, if they come back they were always meant to be ”


I’m guessing he was always mine from the beginning.


[A/N Hey guys this is it! Sorry this was not as good as I thought but yeah. Hope you enjoyed this failed one-shot of mine. THANK YOU again and subscribe my other stories too! ANNYEOUNG]