nfdijsfafdafpsed

kaiu cheesy oneshot

"Oh, with what word can I explain you?
All the words of the world is probably not enough
."

 

 

"Jieun-ah, I'm home!" he said, feeling relieved, since it was a really long day. She just smiled upon hearing his voice. After changing into comfortable clothes, he found her in the living-room. "I missed you." Kai gave her a quick kiss and immediately lied down, his head resting on her lap. He was really tired ...and she knew. After all he wasn't only the main dancer, but also got most of the teasers. It wasn't his decision, but he couldn't refuse either, this was his chance. She gently his hair, observing his face, "Can't you give some teasers to the other members? Baekhyun for example?" .. Kai was only looking at Jieun with a blank face, totally mesmerized by her beauty for a second. "Unfortunately not, you know I'm not the one to decide this.." he closed his eyes, feeling too tired. Jieun sighed. Of course she knew, but she felt worried and tired herself, seeing her boyfriend this exhausted, everytime he came home. And there were times, when she missed him a lot, too and yes, she would monitor him at home often. Since she's just a normal girl, she would of course get jealous, for example that one radio show, where EXO-K was asked to choose between Suzy and her, he didn't show as much enthusiasm as Suho, Sehun or Baekhyun, when the DJ mentioned her name. His answer wasn't as clear as she wished for it to be or the countless fanservices he did for those many female fans. But in the end, Jieun pushed these thoughts away, thinking she's acting a little unreasonable, that it is his job. Kai was tired enough, so she doesn't want to bother him about her childish thoughts either. Lovingly caressing his face, Jieun got lost in her thoughts. He opened one eye, curious as to why his girlfriend was so quiet. Now it was his turn to observe her face.. she seemed spaced out and deep in thoughts. Finally, after Kai carefully grabbed her tender hands, which were caressing his face a second ago, to intertwine them into one another, she snapped out of her thoughts, looking at him. "Did I wake you up?" she asked worried. They naturally changed position. Now both lying down, her head on his chest, embracing each other. "I wasn't sleeping." he smiled, he could smell her hair and it just felt so familiar. "Yah, why did you text with my members and SHINee, they always brag about it. You didn't even text me." he said, as he suddenly remembered, lowering his voice towards the end. Kai was often jealous, too. But different from Jieun, he would show it.. He felt insecure, simply because she couldn't call him 'Oppa' like she does with other guys. "If you only knew.." she mumbled, feeling slightly embarrassed, snuggling into his chest. "I heard that! What do you mean?" totally feeling curious and jealous. "It's nothing." she liftet her head and gave him a shy grin. "Why are you blushing, when we're talking about my members and SHINee... do you want to tell me something?" now totally suspicious... mehrong. "I'm not gonna tell you!" she pecked him on the lips and ran away. "YAH wait up, don't think you're going to get away with only one kiss!" he chased her and Jieun started to laugh her crazy laugh and he could only join her, since it was just totally contagious. Finally he caught up with her, giving her a warm backhug. "Hm, if it doesn't work with one kiss.. how about two?" kiss "3?" kiss "4?" kiss "5" she continued until 8, but then he didn't let her part their lips anymore. It was a sweet and tender kiss, they could feel each other smiling, while kissing. Suddenly her phone vibrated and they stopped. Kai smirked. "Yah, don't you dare to..." but before she could finish her sentence he ran to her phone. Unfortunately, being shorter than him, she couldn't grab her phone. "Kim Jongin, give it back. Immediately!" suddenly Jieun got nervous. "Ah wae? (Why?) What are you hiding? .... Really? A message from Taemin, Key, Kyungsoo and Luhan?" he didn't open the message yet. Using the opportunity, when he was in a state of 'I-can't-believe-this', thus lowering his arm, she snatched it away, feeling incedibly relieved. He felt irritated. Jieun was reading each message and smiled like an idiot, causing Kai to get even angrier. "What is there to smile ab.." but before he could finish, her arms flung around his neck already, the smile still plastered on her face. When she parted, Kai caught her inattentive and snatched the phone away, ran to the bedroom and locked himself. Reading every message, while she banged on the door, screaming and shouting.

 

_________________________________________________________



Jieun: Taemin-ah, help me out with this please! Tell me some locations or things Kai likes really much, I'm planning for his birthday. Kekeke ~
Taemin: Jiieeeunn *-* I told you last time already, he really likes the practise-room ~
Jieun: But doesn't he get tired of it, he's always practising. T^T
Taemin: Ohhh.. you're right... but he really loves to dance..
Jieun: You're such an airhead sometimes... aigoo ~
.....
Taemin: Ahh Jieun,don't think about it too hard, he just really likes to have some quality time with you kekeke ~

 

 

 


DO: Jieuuun! How are you doing? You're way too busy with Kai these days, text me more often! :(
Jieun: Ahh Kyungsoo, I'm really sorry. >.< I'm okay, what about you ? You guys are promoting so well ~~ kekeke
DO: I'm good keke, that's right you have to watch us! Call me Oppa!!
Jieun: Of course! :D Oppa.. what are you doing right now? What's Kai doing?
DO: We're doing a photoshooting with some members of f(x) and SNSD right now kekek ahh pretty girls! ~
Jieun: Ohh really ? Indeed beautiful girls ~~
........
DO: Ah Jieun, I'm really sorry I couldn't answer because of the shoot.. however don't be jealous cutie ~~ keke Kai wasn't interested in anyone at all and he kept talking about you.


 

 

 


Jieun: Key Oppa, I need your help! :3
Key: Oh Jieun, what's the matter? <3
Jieun: Please give me some tips, I want to look nice on Kai's birthday hihi ~
Key: Ohohohoo ~ But you will always look great, just pick a nice dress and that should do! You're good at doing your make-up, too. You don't need my help

 

 

 



Luhan: Stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch <3
Jieun: Liiiilooooooooo <3
Luhan: How's my cutie-pie doing? :D


 

 

_________________________________________________________



Happiness crept over his body, after reading all of the messages, even though he wasn't that happy about Luhan and Jieun cracking some insider-jokes, Key complimenting her like that nor DO wanting more attention of HIS girlfriend. He slowly opened the door, only to face his totally embarrassed girlfriend. "Pabo (idiot), don't grin like that..." she mumbled, covering her red face. Upon hearing that he laughed heartily, embracing Jieun. "Ahhh I love you sooo muuuuuch." he was the happiest man on earth and forever he will be, with Jieun by his side...