Chapter 1

How To Get Your Hyung's Attention

It was a beautiful fall day. For everyone except the Evil Maknae that is. Where the other members would wake to the lovely chirp of birds, the warm sunshine brightening their rooms and moods, and Ryeowook's delicious cooking, Kyuhyun was not so fortunate. Instead he woke early to what seemed like rats with wings screeching their little beaks off, the glaring light from his window shooting death rays directly into his brain through his eyes, and since it was only 6:15am, he had successfully woken up before Ryeowook.

This had originally been kyuhyun's plan of course, but that was the night before. Knowing that his turtle-loving hyung, Yesung, would be awake and there would be no other members to take said hyung's attention away from him, Kyu had set his alarm extra early in order to have the time together. That of course was before he found out that he would be up all night thinking about his favorite hyung and how nice it would be to finally have some bonding time after such a harsh few weeks of back to back schedules.

Struggling with himself over whether it was worth getting up just for less than an hour of time together, Kyuhyun finally rolled off of his bed and onto the floor like any hardened SM employee would. Standing up slowly he pulled a shirt on and headed out to the living room.

Once there, he realized his assumptions on Yesung's sleeping habits were indeed correct. On the couch was the baritone, philtrum toucher happily absorbed in a movie.

"Morning. Did you sleep at all?" Kyu asked. No response. Maybe Yesung had fallen asleep on the couch sitting up again Kyu thought. He moved closer and tried again.

"Hyung?" He got an answering hum of acknowledgment to that one. Kyuhyun made his way over to the other spot on the couch and sat down.

"So what are you watching?" He tried again. Yesung's eyes never left the screen. The older simply mumbled a 'good morning' back quietly and continued to watch his movie. Kyuhyun's eyes widened as he realized he was being ignored. He stood up casually and walked behind the couch at which point he, just as casually, kicked the couch so hard that it rocked forward with his hyung still on it. Yesung didn't even blink.

It was then, as the other members started to wake up and go about getting ready for the day, that Kyuhyun descovered his new enemy and target: Yesung's movie collection.