Lost

Breakdown
Thinking of what had happen -flashback- " You're always canceling our dates and coming home late every night! " You screamed at Myungsoo. " That's because I'm an idol I have practice and schedules to attend. I can't possibly cancel those to just go out on a date with you can I. And I thought you knew very well about the consequences when you date an idol. " You smirked and replied " Are you sure you're always late because of work? Who know maybe you're out with another girl." " So now you're acusing me that i'm going out with another girl? Don't you trust me ?" " I did and I tried but I saw it. I SAW EVERYTHING! That day when I visited you when you were filming your drama, I saw you making out with your co-actress. " You broke down into tears. " I wasn't making out with her. It was part of the script. " " Part of the script? I asked the director he said they have not started shooting yet!" " I-I nevermind. I wanted to break off our relationship anyway. You're such a burden. I have to support you and you're always so annoying. Which guy can stand you." Myungsoo took his bag and left the place. He didn't even glance back at me before he leave. -end of flashback- You slammed the door and slid down. You sat on the floor bawling. Your tears were flowing down continuesly like a waterfall. Your heart was aching you couldn't process what had just happen. He said you're a burden to him. You hated it, you ran away from home just to be with him. He the reason why your parents hated you and now after that big fight where were you gonna go? Live on the streets? You don't have any friends, maybe you do but they befriend you because you were Myungsoo's girlfriend. You checked your bank book and realised that you still you some money that you saved. You stuffed all your clothes into your bag. You left everything that Myungsoo gave you behind. You didn't want anything that reminded you of him. All the clothes that he bought, the photos that you both took together were tore into halves. You threw your phone towards the wall and it broke into pieces. You took off the ring that he gave you on your 1st anniversary and threw it onto the floor. You were depress and your heart hurted so much. You left the place without looking back. Since it was late at night you decided to stay at a hotel for the night and only go somewhere far away from this hell hole. You couldn't go to your parents' place as Rey made it very clear when you ran away with Myungsoo that they would disown you and you can never return. You laughed at that thought when you actually ran away with Myungsoo and disobeyed your parents. You regret leaving your parents now. We only realize what's important to us when we lose it. Well you lost your one and only family and you're homeless now. You don't know what to do with your life now. And graduation is just a week away. And judging by what had happen to you, you're skipping it. After a bath, you lay on the hotel bed not wanting to reminisce what happened you driffted of to dreamland.