Where Are You?

Your Call (Don't You Miss Me?)

 

-SEHUN POV-

My mind is blowing away. I can’t believe what I’m seeing right now. My own best friend is ignoring me. My own best friend.

He was the one who taught me the meaning of true friendship. He was the one who make me smile every day in my life. And I promise him, he will always be the one for me.

I thought, we can be together forever, but I was so wrong.

He’s there. Laughing happily with the others. Why? He doesn’t miss me? He doesn’t think of me? He doesn’t love me anymore? Why?

I’m sitting here. Staring at my phone and hoping that one day he will call me. But no. He will never do that. He’s too busy with his works… until he forgets everything about me…

I’m crying alone in my room because I can’t hold back my tears. I miss him so much. He is my best friend. He is the only best friend that I have.

Luhan hyung, why you didn’t call me? Text me? Don’t you miss my laugh? Don’t you miss my voice? Do you or don’t you? Why? I’m waiting for you here, but you are still there. Working so hard for your life, how can you already forget everything about me?

I’m still here, sitting in my room. Watching your variety show using internet. That’s the only way. The only way for me to hear your voice, to see your smile. That’s the only and the only way for me, hyung.

When will you come back here? I miss you so much. I want to hug you, walk with you, laugh with you. Where are you? Come back here, hyung. I do miss you so much.

Please, I’m waiting for you. I know you are so busy, but why you didn’t call me even once?! You hate me, right? You don’t want to talk to me anymore, do you? You don’t miss me, is that true?

You forget everything about me…..

-LUHAN POV-

He said that I was the one who taught him about true friendship, but until now, he doesn’t call me.

What’s he doing right now? Playing with the others? Walking to somewhere else with his other friends?

Doesn’t he miss me? He said that he will miss me. He lied… right?

Where’s him? Doesn’t he know how much hard for me to smile, to laugh on my variety show? It’s so hard! Because I was only thinking about him all the time.

Doesn’t he know how much hard for me to hang out with the others? It’s not hard, but it’s not the same when I was hanging out with him.

Don’t you miss your hyung, Sehunnie?

I’m worry about you. I’m waiting for your call, but…

I wanted to call you, but I’m afraid that you’re so busy with your works. And maybe, you didn’t call me because you are working hard, right?

But, don’t you miss me, Sehunnie? I miss you so much.

I miss your laugh, I miss your aegyo, I miss everything about you. Everything.

I want to go back to Korea, but my works still haven’t done yet. Do you know it? I’m busy, but I’m still waiting for your call.

I really miss you so much. I really do, but I know…

You forget everything about me…