Not An Update

Because You're My Everything (HIATUS MOST LIKELY FOREVER UNTIL I GET MY MOJO BACK)

As you all know, I’ve been neglecting this story for about...five months? Many of you may feel that I have “abandoned” my stories.

This is not true. At all.

Being a human being, I procrastinate. Or as I like to call it, I “prefer to do things later”, lol.

Although I still consider myself a novice writer (as I am no where near calling myself experienced, for I still have plenty of faults in my writing), I was even more of an amateur nine months ago when I decided to create my first fanfic ever.

This story started off with a puerile K-pop fanatic with insane ideas, but this K-pop fanatic was unsure of, and still is unsure of, how to properly portray all those insane ideas in the right manner and in a way that was befitting to the story’s (or stories’) readers.

My finals are roughly two months away. By then, I promise I will have caught up with my awful updating abilities. 

Despite all this insane hubbub, I have started two new fanfics (yes, I am shamelessly plugging, lol). Be sure to check them out as I will be updating those regularly. It will give you all something to read as you wait for me. And again, I’m sorry you even have to wait for me.

Thank you so much for sticking with me this long. I love each and every one of you. Being the brutally honest person I am, I can assure you that my words are genuine.

Yes, I am so lame.

I humbly hand over to you a heartfelt apology, delivered with utmost sincerity and without ulterior motives.

— minstache-