Chapter 1

Relationship

Tomorrow,Infinite member were get ready to get dongjun in airport.As soon they arrived,they await for dongjun.

“Where is this kid?He was really trouble us”said hoya

“just wait,he will come soon”sunggyu said while looking at his watch

“there is he”said sungyeol while point to dongjun who was walking to them.When dongjun near at them,they was just quiet and just looking at each other.

“why are all so quiet?we have to greet our new magnae,right”said woohyun while hold dongjun shoulder.

“oh yeah,that right,hi dongjun”said L while smile to dongjun.Dongjun reply his smile with just a bitter smile.

“should we eat at restaurant,because I’m so hungry”said dongwoon while rub his stomach.

“of course we can.let go”sunggyu said.

At restaurant,Dongjun was sitting beside hoya and order the same food.

“you know,hoya.you and dongjun look like a twin.same face and order the same food”said sungyeol

“maybe you were hoya’s lost brother,dongjun”joke woohyun.Hoya was stare at woohyun and dongjun just look down at the floor.

When they out of the restaurant,dongjun saw a teddy bear in a store and quickly enter the store.Infinite member just follow where he goes.Dongjun was smile when he see the bear.

“do you like it?”sunggyu ask him.

“yes.erm,can you buy it for me”dongjun ask him.

“of course,you are my maknae”sunggyu said while smiling to dongjun.”you never like that when sungjong with us”hoya said and just walk away from them.When in the car,dongjun sit beside sunggyu and hoya sit infront of them.