Hi.... ^_^....

*Which One? He or He?*

                          So, you guys lied to me all this time?  Chorong asks angrily to Woohyun and Myungsoo.  Chorong-ssi, please don't yells to your brother. This isn't his faults. This is all my fault.  Woohyun explains to Chorong.  But why do you guys need to lie me? Chorong asks them.  Actually, he is....

 

6 years ago...

                           Do you heard any news about the new students?....... Oh, he is so handsome. I once saw his pictures in the internet. I heard that he is a model.  The students asked each other.  10 minutes later,  Why did this school is so noisy early in the morning. What's their talking about?  Sungyeol asked his friends. Sungyeol, Kim Sung Yeol or David Kim. He is an American-Korean student in his school. He just have moved into Woollim High not long ago. He was genius, total genius guy. He was one of the best student in his school. He is famous too.  Don't you know?.... Today, we will be having new students. I heard that they are twins. A girl and a boy.... and I heard that they were models. The girl is beautiful too.  His friends chated about their future new students.  How do you know she is beautiful or not? I believe you haven't met her once.  Sungyeol asked his friends for conformation.  I just heard it from other students but a model always pretty. His friends replied him.  Whatever. 

     

                            Oppa, do you feel nervous?  Chorong asked her brother, Myungsoo. Chorong, Kim Cho Rong or Tiffany Kim. She is an American-Korean girl. She was born in New York and being raised at Paris after his father's died.  She has a twin named Kim Myung Soo or Daniel Kim.  No. Why? but don't think about it too much. You'll be used to it.  Myungsoo adviced his twin so she wouldn't felt nervous. Chorong-ah, take this.  Myungsoo gave her a wistle.  Oppa, why do you give it to me? and for what?  Chorong asked his brother.  I think the male students are gonna be stalking to you all day or they're gonna be tease you. I just don't want you to get bother by the students. So, just blow this wistle. I'll straight to you.  Myungsoo told his twin and hugged her. Thank you oppa. I really love you.  Chorong told her brother with a wide smile.  Me too.

 

                            Stand up, class. Good Morning, ma'am..... Good Morning, class. Please have your seat. Ok, I believe you guys have heard about the new students right?.... Yes, ma'am.....  Myungsoo and Chorong entered the class. The students was chating each other. Who is that girl? Why her smile is really beautiful? Sungyeol asked him self.  Can you guys please introduce your self to your new friends?..... Yes, ma'am...... Hello everyone. My name is Kim Myung Soo..... and my name is Kim Cho Rong. We are American-Korean that was born in New York and raised in Paris. Actually, we worked as models and actors before when we was in Paris. So, please take a good care of us.  They both bow to the students. So, her name is Kim Chorong. What a beautiful name. Just beautiful like her. Sungyeol talked to himself.  So, Myung Soo you can sit besides Woohyun and Chorong you can sit besides......... aha, sit besides Sungyeol. Ok, class, lets starts our class.  Sungyeol didn't lifted his head since Chorong sat besides him.  Oh, hello, my name is Kim Chorong. Nice to meet you. What is your name?  Chorong asked Sungyeol.  Umm..umm..eee....umm.. Sungyeol didn't say any words.  I'm sorry. I didn't know that you can't talk... And then someone interrupted her.  He can talks but he just get nervous because you are the first girl who sits next to him. Anyway, my name is Nam Woohyun and he is my brother, Kim Sungyeol... Owh, nice to meet you too.  Chorong bowed to them.

 

                               How can I can't talk to her. I just miss my chance to get closer to her. Sungyeol talked to himself.  Chorong looked Sungyeol and then she felt something weird about her feeling toward Sungyeol.  He is kind of cute too. I hope I can get closer to him next time. Chorong talked to herself. After the school ended, the both of them walked home together. Once they've got to Chorong's house,  Wow, you live here? So, you are kind of rich girl too. Chorong, get in now. It's cold here. I don't want you to get cold. Umm, I hope there is another HI for tomorrow..... Sure.  Chorong replied him and hugged him.  See you tomorrow.  Sungyeol said to her and waved his hand.  Yeah, I still wanted to say HI to you. I hope there will be tomorrowfor us. Sungyeol said to him self.

 

 

 

p/s: I'm sorry cuz I didn't post the new topics last 2 month.... And I hope you enjoy my new chapter.... ^-^