Chapter 2

Hide and Seek Love
this is the second chapter..hope you like it..:)
----------------------------------------
 
Right after Yoona was acquainted with Yuri, they became closer. Yoona almost spent her time together with Yuri and they were inseparable. Yuri was such an understanding person, not to mention they sometimes fought over childish behavior of them too. Most of their causes to fight over were choding of Yoona and behavior of Yuri was such a teaser. However, they didn’t let their behavior to ruin their friendship, and reinforce it instead.
 
Yoona very liked to play at Yuri’s house. The house of Yuri was such a comfortable place for Yoona spending her time. The house had two floors, and there were plants in the yard. The weather also was felt mild inside though it’s summer. Yuri’s parents also were such a warm people. They greeted Yoona kindly whenever she came to their house. It made her being able to stand spending time in Yuri’s house and even she stayed over at there.
 
One day, in holiday, as usual Yoona played with Yuri in her house. They played in Yuri’s room in 2nd floor. The room was near balcony and they could see the road through it. Yoona lied down on bed as Yuri knitted something busily on the floor. As she did that, Yoona looked at her.
 
“Yah, Unnie. what are you doing exactly? Why do you look so busy?” Yoona placed her palm on her chin as she lied on her stomach.
 
“I’m making a bracelet, Yoong,” replied Yuri as she kept knitting the yarn by her hands. Her eyes didn’t release from it and her hands were busy knitting.
 
Yoona kept staring at her who was busy knitting. Her face looked so serious while she did that and it made her getting down from bed and sitting in front of Yuri. She crossed her legs as she kept watching Yuri. Yuri then glanced at her.
 
“Mwo? Why are you staring at me, Yoong?” Yuri asked, making Yoona caught off guard.
 
“Ah, euh..nothing. nothing,” Yoona stuttered then looked away. Yuri only shrugged her shoulder then continued to knit. Yoona turned her head and looked at Yuri again.
 
“Emm, Unnie. Can I try too?”
 
“Try what?” Yuri asked as she kept knitting.
 
“Of course knitting,”
 
It made Yuri stopping to knit and she looked at Yoona’s face tease fully.”You…you wanna knit? Pfftt….hahahaha….”
 
Yuri’s laugh made Yoona pouting immediately. As Yuri laughed, Yoona reached for the yarn and took it. She took the needle and started to knit.
 
“Are you sure you can knit, Yoong? emm..?” Yuri asked in tease tone.
 
“I’m gonna prove you if I can, Unnie,” replied Yoona as she kept knitting.
 
Yuri looked at her and shrugged her shoulders.”Oh, ok then,” she continued knitting.
 
After that, there was silence between them as they knitted busily.
 
“Okay….finally I’m done,” Yuri exclaimed as she stretched her hands. She put her handmade on the floor.
 
 
She looked at Yoona who was busy knitting. Right after she saw the yarn on Yoona’s hands, she couldn’t hold her laughter anymore.
 
“Wae? Why are you laughing anymore?” Yoona looked at Yuri in confusion.
 
Yuri crawled to Yoona then took the almost-done-bracelet of Yoona. She held it right in front of Yoona’s face.
 
“What is this, Yoona? Is this being able to be called as bracelet?” Yuri asked in tease tone as she showed it in front of Yoona. The bracelet made by Yoona indeed didn’t deserve to be called as a bracelet. The yarn was so curly and .
 
As Yuri mocked, Yoona’s face reddened in embarrassment.”Y-YAH! what do you mean? Of course it’s bracelet,”
 
“Oh yeah? Just admit that you can’t knit at all, Yoona,”
 
“Y-YAH! how could you say that? okay, I admit I can’t,” Yoona put her handmade on the floor. Her behavior made Yuri giggling. She pinched Yoona’s cheek playfully.
 
“You’re so cute, Yoong,”
 
“Emm…whatever,” Yoona rolled her eyes in response. She looked at Yuri.”Unnie. it’s so sunny outside. Let’s playing in the park now,”
 
After Yuri nodded, Yoona held Yuri’s hand and they headed to their favorite park.
 
***
 
Their favorite park was near their home. They only needed to take a walk to reach there. The park was so beautiful. It had two swings, the big slide that had alley on its top, and the pool of sand. It also was near a big lake and a big garden with big trees surrounded it. Since it’s almost evening, the sight was so beautiful. They could see sunset clearly if they stared at the lake.
 
“Ok, what do we wanna play now, Yoong?” asked Yuri as they arrived.
 
“Let’s play hide and seek,” Yoona replied as she smiled.
 
“Hide and seek again?”
 
Yoona nodded.”Why? I’ll find you definitely,” she replied firmly.
 
“Oh yeah? Are you sure? Okay,” Yuri responded her bestfriend.
 
 For the first time, Yuri was the seeker. She closed her eyes in front of the Acacia tree and started to count till 20. As she did that, Yoona ran to look for the place for hiding. She looked around as Yuri kept counting. She smiled widely as she found it.
 
Right after Yuri finished counting, she started to search for Yoona. She wandered the garden and the park to find her.
 
“Yoona…where are you? come out come out wherever you’re at now,” Yuri said as if she were like the murder who wanna hunt her victim.
 
Meanwhile, Yoona saw Yuri walking around the park and the garden from above. Yap. She climbed up the tree and hid on it. As she saw Yuri still looking for her, she tried to hold her laughter. After she was sure that Yuri was far already, she hopped down and ran to the place of the seeker. Yuri turned her head and ran quickly to catch her up, but unfortunately, she lost anymore from Yoona. they both panted heavily.
 
“Hhh…hhh…I’m win again, Unnie,” Yoona smirked.
 
As she did that, Yuri pouted.”Where were you hiding at actually, Yoong? I’ve searched for you everywhere, but I still couldn’t find you,”
 
“That’s a secret,” Yoona pinched the pointed-nose of Yuri playfully.”Now, it’s my turn. Go for hiding now,” after Yoona closed her eyes, Yuri started to run to find the place for hiding.
 
She looked around to find the best place. After awhile running around, she went to the big stone near lake and kneeled to hide. She peeked her head out to see Yoona who was walking around to find her. She tried to hold her giggle as she saw Yoona walking around in confusion. Then she leaned her head on the stone as waiting for Yoona to walk further away from her place. As she peeked out again, she couldn’t find Yoona everywhere. So she was sure if Yoona was far enough from her place. Then she took the position to run to Yoona’s place for winning the game. But, just as she was about to run, she heard the loud yell from behind, causing her fell to the ground, her heartbeat was raising quickly. She turned her head and looked Yoona sticking her out.
 
“I got you,” she said to the shock girl.
 
Yuri stood up quickly as she patted her dirty shirt and shorts.”I-I thought y-you…I-I s-s-saw you earlier…” Yuri stuttered as Yoona kept looking at her tease fully.
 
“I told you if I would find you definitely, Unnie,” Yoona smirked in victory.
 
“But how could you find me?”
 
“Emm…” Yoona looked up as walked back and forth. She pretended to think.”Let’s say, I’m too genius to play hide and seek and I have the strong instinct to find you,”
 
Yuri frowned in response. She still couldn’t believe what Yoona said about instinct.
 
“Or…” Yoona continued.”You are too silly for playing hide and seek, Unnie. Who the hell in this world, when playing hide and seek, their place for hiding always was same as before, huh?” Yoona poked Yuri’s forehead playfully.
 
“WHAT?! Did you just say I was a silly?”
 
Before Yuri could attack, Yoona ran quickly to avoid her. They ran around the garden, and sneaked around the tree. Their yell and their laugh could be heard clearly, filling up the garden. Yuri ran faster than before and she tackled Yoona eventually. They both lied on the ground, and Yuri tickled her waist.
 
“How dare you said me the silly, Yoong?” she kept tickling the latter.
 
“Hahahah…s-ssstop it…ssstop it, Unnie. It’s ticklish,” said Yoona as Yuri tickled her.
 
“No,” Yuri grinned evilly.”This is my revenge, since you said I was a silly person,”
 
“O-okkay..okay…I’m sssorry…I’m sssoorry,”
 
Finally, Yuri stopped tickling Yoona. As Yuri stopped, they changed their positing, sitting face to face. Yoona panted heavily as she tried to catch her breath.
 
After Yoona could regain her steady breath, she looked at Yuri. They stared at each other.
 
“What time is it, Unnie?” asked Yoona.
 
“Emm, almost six pm”
 
“Omona. That means, the sun is about to set now. Let’s watch it,” Yoona got up and pulled Yuri’s hand to help her getting up. Both of them headed to the edge of lake as waiting for the beautiful sunset. They sat side by side, Yuri hugged her knees and Yoona straightened her legs. They enjoyed the beautiful sight together. As the sun was about to set, the sky must have turned to orange and the chirp birds were audible clearly. The beautiful sight around them relaxed their self. Suddenly, Yuri heard the voice from Yoona’s stomach and she giggled.
 
“Mwo?” asked Yoona frowning.
 
“Seems someone is hungry now,” replied Yuri playfully. Yoona blushed madly at Yuri’s remark then rubbed her stomach. Yuri took something from her pocket on her shorts, then offered Yoona a pack of biscuit. Yoona quickly received it, and they ate it together.
 
“Gomawo, Unnie,” Yoona said as she munched the biscuit.
 
“No problem,” Yuri replied as she enjoyed it too.
 
As Yoona munched, she glanced at the older girl next to her. She shifted her gaze to Yuri’s wrist. Feeling being stared, Yuri looked at the younger girl.
 
“Mwo? What are you staring at, Yoona?”
 
Yoona took Yuri’s hand and looked at the bracelet that decorated her wrist beautifully.
 
“Your handmade indeed is really beautiful, Unnie. It really is match with you,” praised Yoona sincerely.”You are really amazing to be able to make this beautiful bracelet,”
 
“Why did you say that? Does that mean, you want me make another for you?” Yuri asked.
 
“Jinja?! I’ll be so happy if you did that, Unnie,” Yoona exclaimed happily.
 
“Geez! Just keep dreaming, Im Yoona. I won’t make another for you,”
 
Yuri’s remark made Yoona pouted in disappointment. She crossed her arms over her chest.”Fine! you are indeed such a stingy person, Unnie,”
 
Yuri immediately turned her head at her remark.”What did you just say?”
 
“Ah, n-nothing. Nothing,” Yoona hastily shook her head.
 
Yuri turned her gaze to the sight again for enjoying their evening days. Yoona slowly reached for Yuri’s hand and held it tightly. slowly but sure, Yuri felt the warmth filling up from her hand to her body. As she glanced at Yoona, she saw Yoona smiling at her. And she replied her by her smile either.
 
__________________________________
 
okay, that's all..
and again, how do you think? please feel free to comment..
i'll try to update ASAP anymore..:D
 
p.s for the picture : credit to the owner.. i just found it in google..:P