MY EYES...

what's wrong with my EYES?

 

 

a/n: i miss watching samurai x! i wanna watch the movie!

 

 

Wind chimes emitted a melodious sound as the door swung open. The head of the dark haired doctor immediately raised to welcome another patient of hers. Eyebrows instantly met when she figured out who was it.
"Don't tell me you've broken a rib again? Didn't I told you not to involve yourself into fights again!"
The rooster head man smirked at the remark of the doctor. Instead of answering her inquiries, he sat on the visitors' chair across her. His gaze met hers. Wrong move. That was the reason why he didn't want to visit such agency in the first place, because of her. But his chest ached again and anytime now he'll be vomiting blood soon.

She sighed. "What's your problem this time?"
She intently looked into his ebony.

NO ANSWER.

"Minho, what's wrong with you?" she started to feel disturbed when he remained still, staring blankly at her.

"Minho..."

STILL, HE DIDN'T ANSWER.

"Minho..."

.

.

.
His expression changed when he heard her sad and almost crying tone. He stood and began to leave.
"Bastard, where do you think you're going?"

He continued walking to the door. "To an ophthalmologist."
"Huh?"

.

.
The door swung open, he turned to her. "I think something's wrong with my eyes, I can't take them off of you."