The memories.... -Epilog-

Just another fairytale.

One warm snowy morning.... 

Boy: Apple, would you promise to come back?

You: Of course, oppa. I will come back for you

Boy: Don’t you ever forget me, okay?

You: Of course not oppa. You are my only friend. If I grow up, I want to be your wife oppa!

Boy: Promise me, only me who can have your first kiss~

You: Why don’t we kiss just now, oppa?

Boy: *giggles* you’re still that young… 

He kisses your forehead gently, and put a bracelet on your wrist, you swore that was a sweetest thing a boy would ever give you. The bracelet was too big for you, it was silver, those little chains was chiming. It chimes beautifully. 

The necklace itself has its own pendant. It was a golden star, and beside the star, there was a beautiful “C” initial -which you believe it stands for ‘Choi’- At first you thought it was a magnet, it was heavy for a bracelet. 

Boy: Promise me, you will take care of this

You nod. Then, you take off your necklace, yours was a snowflake. It wasn’t chimes. It was your granny’s who loved you so much. But you’d give him though. Then he holds your left hand and put your hair around your ear. You know you were blushing –your face are red-, so you head down. But then he whispers….

Boy: ’Ikushikusaria, ikusaria’ say this… whenever you almost forget me, and miss me…

He kissed you at your lips corner, you try to reach him, but he’s off to it. He smiles and hug you.

Boy: I will miss you, Apple~

You: I don’t want to go oppa. I want to stay here with you!

Boy: No, your mom is waiting…. Go on, Apple..

You: Oppa….

Boy: That’s okay, just let destiny unite us together here….

You: Goodbye oppa…

Boy: Take care, Jun…

He let go of his hands, and getting to go away… Your mom is calling you, you want to chase him, but he already gone. You look back for your mom, but she’s not there. Then you fell… And realized that……. You were dreaming.

Mom: Okosu me-wake up in Japanese-, Aira! Your first day at Korea~ Your first day to school too~ Come on, enjoy the morning sunshine!

You: Grrh~ It was just a dream! That creeky dream again! What was that? I’ve dreamed about it every day! Hmm… *stares at the bracelet* ikushikusaria, ikusaria… I wonder what was that means. God.. where is he? Anyway, I should get ready, school starts at 08.00!