Until we meet again, goodbye

Next time

September, 17, 2012


"Miss Hwang, what do you remember most about Jessica?"

The woman laughed. 

"Remember most? It would be easier to ask what I didn't remember! Jessi's smiles... her eyes, . I remember it all."

tugged downwards as she fiddled with her sleeve, revealing the scars on her wrists. 

"I was everything to her... I should've realized that before..."

The investigator placed a hand on the sullen girl's shoulder.

"No one blames you..."

She traced the scars.

"But I do. I blame myself everyday... I wish I had a time machine... to fix it all."

The investigator knew this girl had loved Jessica deeply. The scars on her wrist said it all. She never touched Jessica... yet she killed her. Jessica Jung died on September, 18, 2011. 


September 10, 2011


Jessica wheeled around the room, shifting through her papers patiently. She slid around, wondering where her mushroom could be. She yawned, a sarcastic comment playing on her lips. 

"Where else would she be?"

She smiled in hatred as she moved to the window of her room. 

"Found you..."

She looked to the front of the apartment's entrance. 


A man kissed his partner on the cheek. She leaned against the door, playfully pushing him away. 

"I'll see you tomorrow, Minho."

She pecked his cheek before opening her door. Tiffany shut the door with a soft click.

"Hey, Jessi! I'm home!"

Jessica called down from her room.

"Hey, Tiff!"

As she moved along the hallway, she was unable to notice the dullness beginning to show in Jessica's eyes. 


September 11, 2011


Jessica clambered down the stairs, finding a note on the kitchen table. It was from Tiffany... 

"Hey, Jessi! I've got a meeting today! I'll be home late. Sleep well!"

Jessica scoffed.

"A meeting... sure."

She walked into the hallway leading to the restroom. Pictures and frames hung on the wall. She reached out to touch one. It portrayed a happy couple, smiling at a park. 

"The pictures, frames, and portraits on the wall mean nothing anymore..."

She ran up to her room, closing the door tightly. Jessica sat at her desk, pulling out a couple sheets of paper and a pen. She wrote about many things, varying from love, hatred, and guilt. She finished quickly, taking a minute to check her work. She took the papers, tucking one into an envelope and putting it under her pillow. Her eyes lost their usual glint as she lay down to rest.


Tiffany pushed open the door, walking in sluggishly. She found a note resting on the table beside her own.

"Honesty."

Tiffany quirked a brow. 

"Honesty? Why did Jessi write this?"

She shook her head, picking up the paper and heading to her room. 


September 12, 2011


Jessica opened her eyes, the bed empty as usual. She pressed her face into the other pillow, a different scent was inhaled. Men's cologne. She wasn't surprised. Her eyes were more drained than before. She rose from the bed, her bones popped as she stretched. Jessica dragged herself to her desk, pulling out one of her pre-written papers. 


Tiffany rolled on the bed, looking at the man beside her. She thought of the girl waiting for her at home. 

"Honesty..."

Tiffany yawned, turning over to get some rest. 


September, 13, 2011


Tiffany pushed open the door, walking in slowly. She saw another note lying on the table, looking more crinkled than the other. 

"Commitment."

Tiffany raised both brows. There was something in these notes that she was missing... there were more to come.


September 18, 2011


Jessica awoke, the bed was empty again. She pressed her face into the pillow. The cologne... got stronger every time she inhaled. She walked over to her desk, pulling out the last note. 

"Bye Tiff."


Tiffany barged through the door, finally grasping what the notes meant. She ran in, noticing another note on the table. She picked it up, her heart stopping as she finished reading it. 

"Honesty, Tiffany, you used to have it. Commitment... was something you used to treasure. Trust, was something I used to have in you. Guilt, is something I know you feel, now. Happiness, is something I want you to have, despite everything that's happened. Love, is something I will always have for you. Hatred, is something I could never give you. Maybe in my next life, you'll stay faithful. Until then, bye Tiff. I'll see you later." 

She ran up the steps in a frenzied state. She almost unhinged the door, tugging it open with virtually impossible strength. Tiffany gasped at the sight before her. She grasped on to Jessica's wrist, hoping for a pulse. She tossed it aside, her hand now drenched in blood. Tears escaped from her eyes. She leaned over the limp body, pressing her lips to Jessica's forehead. 

"I'm sorry..."

She whispered against it. 


"Hello? Officer? I... I killed someone." 


September 18, 2012


A broadcast aired on television. On it, an anchorman spoke of a tragic death. 

"Today, former Girls' Generation member, Stephanie Hwang Miyoung commited suicide. She seemed to have attempted suicide many times before. It seems she's finally gotten her wish. Nobody knows why she did it, but fans speculate it has to do with the death of another former SNSD member, Jung Sooyeon, more commonly known as Jessica Jung."

The investigator smiled as she saw two stars fall from the sky. 

"You must be in a better place now, Ms- no, Mrs.Hwang." 


January, 12, 2000


A young Tiffany hwang ran over to her "wife" asking her a question that would change their entire relationship.

"Hey, Jessi, do you believe in reincarnation?" 


September 18, 2034


"Hey, Taengoo I... have this weird feeling."

Taeyeon looked up at her duet partner. 

"Can you describe it a bit more?"

Sunny sat on Taeyeon's lap, leaning into the woman.

"It feels like... I want to cry." 

"That's odd... I kind of feel the same way."

Sunny suddenly smiled, her eyes crinkling.

"Maybe something happened in our past life on this day."

Taeyeon laughed, hugging the girl. 

"Sure, Sunny, whatever you say. 


Do you believe in re-birth?


A/N: SO, WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? THIS ONE TOOK ME A LONGER TIME TO WRITE THAN THE OTHER... AND IT'S SHORTER! WHAT THE HECK!? YOU BETTER BE HAPPY, TAEMINSUNNYLOVER! RAAAAAUGH! ANYWAY, I'LL UPDATE "HOPEFUL" THIS WEEK-END! I KNOW IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME, BUT I WAS WRITING THIS SO... I HAVE AN EXCUSE! IT MAY BE A POORLY WRITTEN ONE, BUT I MEAN, THAT'S OKAY! SORRY, I JUST REUPDATED BECAUSE I MADE A SPELLING MISTAKE... NO WHAT? FORGET IT.