Final Chapter

irreplaceable

Victoria POV:

Pulling over the last white blanket over the sofa. I look around the house which is now left with nothing but just white blanket covering all the furnitures. I close my eyes and take a very deep breath before letting it out. I put my hand inside the pocket of my coat. The letter that he left. I read one last time...
 
Dear, Beautiful Victoria
How are you? The weather must be at the end of winter when you read this letter. I hope you wouldn't cry reading this letter, you will look ugly like a duckling. I am sorry, i can't be with you till spring, summer, autumn and the next winter. But i am thankful that you had made my spring, summer, autumn and winter the best of all. You show me what is love. You have given me the love that i haven't experience before. You make me can't stop thinking of you every single day and night. I try to push you away but i can't everything about you both inside and out just kept making me pull closer to you. Thank you for being with me till the end. I am sorry i can't be a good boyfriend like the other boyfriend. I am sorry i can't be with you forever till old. I always thought if i survive i would be able to marry you but god loves me too much therefore i have to go. I truly love you so much that I would like to make a last request, move on. Don't keep crying, find a guy so much better than me. A guy that could do stuff that i can't, a guy that could lend you a shoulder and a guy that hates seeing your ugly duckling crying face. I will always see you at the top and smiling for you. I have always love you from the first time we met till the end of the world. I love you too much that i'm letting you go. So thank you, i'm sorry & goodbye.
Loves,
Cho Kyuhyun
 
Tears trickle down my eyes. "Thank you to you too, kyuhyun. I am going too but i'll be back with someone better like how you want. But Kyuhyun you are irreplaceable therefore i won't forget you because your name always linger in my heart. So goodbye." i said it out. Wiping the tears away. I pick up my bag and pull my luggage. I stop outside the door, turning around and giving a last look. "I too have always love you, kyuhyun" i said again. Turning back to the front, closing the door and setting off to the cab. I peek a glance at the house as the taxi driver set off. I saw him! I saw kyuhyun smiling with tears welling up.