Run

Do you really love me?

 

It was 3am and Kai came back late with some cuts on his face and some bruises. 
 
"Where were you Kai?" you asked pissed off. 
 
He ignored your question and walked to your room. 
 
"Yah! KAI I ASKED YOU A QUESTION, SO DON'T IGNORE ME!" you yelled as you walked to your room, you opened the door and saw him on the bed. 
 
You didn't want to annoy him because you knew he was very tired. 
 
"You're lucky today but tomorrow you will see!” you mumbled and awkwardly layed down next to him.
 
—•—•—•—
 
Kai woke up before you. "Ouch! My head hurts like crap!" he said as he touched his head. 
 
He saw you sleeping peacefully with your wet cheeks which meant that you cried a lot last night. 
 
He wiped those tears away and kissed your cheek. 
 
"I'm sorry for making you suffer..." he sighed then grabbed his coat and left the house.
 
He walked down the street thinking about a lot of things. 
 
First of all, after you two moved in together he never told you where he "worked". 
 
Secondly, he knew it worried you every time he came home beaten up because you two only had each other.
 
And thirdly, he was worried for you. 
 
How could he tell you what he was hiding?
 
—•—•—•—
 
When you woke up finding yourself alone in the bedroom again you felt like someone threw and icy brick at your heart. 
 
But because you didn't have work today you could run some errands and all that stuff. 
 
So determined to start the day you got up and got ready. 
 
 
When you were all dressed and you fixed your hair and makeup you slipped on you shoes and grabbed your purse and jacket. 
 
And you were sure to lock the door the your apartment  because where you lived wasn't necessarily the safest place in town. A lot of gang fights.   
 
Because of the gang fights you had to be extra careful, especially at night. 
 
You walked down the stairs to the sidewalk outside, it was spring now. Fairly warm, slightly windy, just how you liked it. 
 
You were wearing a long sweater with tight jeans and light blue shoes. 
 
Began to walk down to the store, but you overheard a fight in an alleyway a few feet ahead. 
 
You clutched you're pink velvet bag close to you and closed your eyes. 
 
You took a deep breath, but held it in when you heard a voice say: 
 
"Hand it over, pretty boy." 
 
You were confused, a so called "pretty boy" in a gang fight? 
 
You leaned around the corner to peek at who was there. 
 
Really far down in the alley you saw a ton of guys. Mostly older than you but some maybe your age. 
 
There was about six guys surrounding another pack of boys. 
 
One in the younger group was holding something. 
 
"Hand it over." The biggest guy threatened the "pretty boy" extending his hand. 
 
That's when you noticed the boy holding the item looked familiar. 
 
You tried to get a closer look but they all surrounded him. 
 
One turned your head and saw you watching. 
 
_______
 
[KAI POV] 
"Hand it over pretty boy." The big guy said to me. 
 
I looked down at the case in my hand. 
 
'Pretty boy?' I mouthed with a smirk. 
 
He glared down at me. Even though I was a midget compared to this meat head, I still believed I could get away with the boys. 
 
"Hand it over." He said again reaching for it. 
 
"Hyung..." Sehun whispered to me. 
 
"Hmm?" I asked not taking my eyes off the big kid. 
 
He came close to my ear and whispered "Your girlfriend is at the other end of the alley." 
 
My eyes widened. *how the heck did she get here!?* I thought. 
 
I shot my head over and saw you standing there my jaw dropped and everyone else looked. 
 
'Run!' I mouthed to you. 
 
You were so shocked you just stood there. "Run.." I whispered in a loud voice. 
 
Your eyes widened and you began to run, but two of the other gang members were chasing after you. 
 
"Sehun, Chanyeol go!" I yelled and they ran also. 
 
"Who was that smexy girl?" the y one asked me. 
 
"Skip it dip ." I said glaring at him. 
 
I had to protect you. 
 
—•—•—•—
 
You bolted down the street with four guys on your tail. 
 
What were you going to do?
 
You decided to run to the grocery store where you were planning to go earlier. 
 
"Hey!" One yelled after you.
 
You tripped over a curb and hit landed on your stomach, scraping the knees out of your jeans cutting up your skin. 
 
You winced in pain and let out a yelp but got up and kept running. 
 
One of the guys grabbed your sleeve and one guy grabbed the other. 
 
"Ha! Get over here!" They yelled dragging you backwards. 
 
"Ahh!" You screamed. 
 
Suddenly a really tall guy ribbed the guys away from you, and the shorter one pulled you forward. 
 
You tried to see the tall guy but he was busy beating the two guys up. 
 
You were now running with the boy pulling you into an alleyway.
 
You could only hear your heavy breathing and the boy's too. 
 
You suspected the two boys were helping you, but you weren't sure still. 
 
Still suspicious, you were reluctant to follow the boy. 
 
But he lead to the end of the alley, and led you into a dark room. 
 
You were met with the dark, damp smells and all you could hear was the humming of machinery. 
 
He tried to pull you deeper, but you wouldn't budge. 
 
"It's okay." He said, hearing his sweet voice for the first time you were no longer suspicious. 
 
"O-Okay.." You said trailing behind him. 
 
He flipped on a switch filling the room with light. 
 
Blinking till your eyes adjusted you opened them to see 12 boys. One of them was Kai, and he was still holding the object. 
 
-------------------
 
Oooh sketchy sketchy!!! What will happen?! T.T please read more :D