Missing you

Minutes Of Love

 

 HOLY FUDGING CRUD. SCHOOL IS KILLING ME!!! Project after another! Forgive my lack of updates! Okie here ish my shameless advertising!

 

Of Course You Can Stay - OC and SUJU

 

By The Lake - OnSica

 

Borrowing - OC, Lu Han, and Kris

 

 

But I don't update much..... BUT I NEED CHO SUPPORT! Ok here is chapter 1, nothing much.


 

 

 

      I sat on the grass in the school garden with my lunch. Everyone else is eating in the cafeteria. I was just about to put the spoon in my mouth when I felt weight against my back. I put my spoon down and turned my head to look back. 

 

      "Taemin-ah!! I MISS YOU! Wait...shouldn't you be at a schedule?" He had his eyes closed and his upper body leaning on my back with his legs stretched out. The back of his head is laying on my shoulder. I haven't seen him for 3 weeks ever since his debut!   

      "I asked for Manager hyung for permission to come here and eat lunch with my bestfriend. I told them I will comeback soon. The photoshoot doesn't start for another 20 minutes. I'll leave in a little while." He explained with his eyes still closed. He ended with a sigh and adjusted his position. 

 

       "This is nice.....I really miss moments like this. Schedule is so hectic." He turned around and hugged me from behind, his chin resting on my shoulder. I took the spoon which still had my first scoop of food and I put it in front of his mouth. He smiled before opening his mouth and eating the food.

 

       "Mm, look I got Sungmin hyung's autograph!" Taemin announced as he stood up. Wah! He really knows me! I shot up from the ground and pecked his cheek while hugging him tightly. " I love you Taemin!!!!". He seemed frozen. I backed off and waved a hand in front of his face. Taemin blinked a few times then rubbed the back of his neck, a tint of pink on his cheeks. He's blushing! How cute.

 

      "You're blushing." I bluntly said. "Yah! Shut up! I'm not..." He shook his head, making his dark brown hair sway side to side. 

      "It's because you kissed me and you've never done that..."

      "Well, let me see the autograph!....SUNGMIN BUNNY!" I spazzed as I saw him take a picture out of his back pocket.

 

      "When can we hangout? I miss you." I sighed.

      "I don't know and me too. I have to go now." Taemin pouted. I mimicked his face and then raised my spoon  close to his face. He gladly ate the food and gave me a tight, long hug before giving me a wave and making his way out of the school garden. I shuffle to my feet and follow him a few moments afterwards. I stop at the school's front doors.

 

     Through the glass doors I watch Taemin walk to the school gate, but not before he is stopped by an impressive amount of fangirls considering that he just debuted. He gave out smiles and waves and continued to walk out. Taemin stopped again, turned around, and made eye contact with me. He gave me a flying kiss and made a heart above his head. From there and to the end of the day, a smile was plastered on my face.