Apologized

Come back to me love

Taecyeon's pov
"Where have you been?" Minho asked and rushed to me. "My teacher gave me extra class, why?" I replied. "Dont lie, you're not going out with Krystal, are you?" He said. "what? Ofcourse not. I don't even know where she is," I lied. I know that Minho didnt believe me. I think he liked Krystal too, i wasn't sure. I felt like I want to crush his face. I punched playfully on his arm. "aww, that hurts!" He said and punched me back.


        *********************************


I was lying on my bed and thought about Krystal when we walked together. After school, I went to Kyrstal's locker. She saw me and she ignored me. How could she. I held her hands and she was mad, "What now?" She pulled harshly my hand away. "Im sorry," As I apologized and knelt down with my knees touching the floor, everyone was watching us "What are you doing?! Then why were you late?" She asked in an embrassed way.

"Okay fine, I was late because I followed the school ECA to pratice singing for the party prom, I was told late by the teacher," I said and continued "So, aaah will your forgive me, I won't do it again?" She replied, "Last chance," And smiled. "Do you wanna go out with me? I asked. She nodded as if to say yes because I know she was embrrassed when I apologized in front of people. We went to the Kimchi restaurant, and she was happy. She told me about her mother died and what happened after she went to US. I pitied her and cheered her up.

We were having a good time together. I sent her home and thank godness I saw that Minho was sleeping on the wooden infront of our house. He seemed worried about me and Krystal.

 

have fun reading :)