Stress

Come back to me love

Minho's POV

Taecyeon! You jerk, how could you. I keep on scratching my head while I was on my way to my class. I felt like I wanted to punch Taecyeon on the face. I couldn't stand it so I shouted, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" then everyone stopped and stared at me. I looked at them and act normal. "So embrassing," I mumbled. In class, I couldn't concentrate on anything. I wanted to talk to Taecyeon but if I talk to him, he will know that I like Krystal. What should I do?

I went home early after the first period, I was very sad that I didn't know that my friend was talking to me. I rushed to my bedroom and threw myself to my bed and tried to sleep, but I couldn't. I keep on turning right and left, I did that for several times then I lied straight and put my hand behind my head, thinking. It was stupid for me to think about Taecyeon, I felt like I was stupid. Krystal, Krystal. I wish I could talk to Krystal. without realising someone knocked my door and I was startled. I didn't hear someone knocked the front door, I stood up from my bed and said, "What?! What do you want? I opened the door. It was Krystal. "!" There I said it, I rushed to put a finger on my lips. I drummed my fingers to my lips. She looked at me with her innocent eyes, "Hey, sorry. I knocked the front door but no one answered so I just came in,"

"No its okay. What's up?" I asked her. "I just wanted to know if you're okay. You looked mad just now, I mean at school." She said. So sweet of her, It's everything about her that I liked. I never had a girl like this before. She's just so perfect. "Im okay, dont worry about me. Why do you come home early? Dont you have class after this?" I said. "Actually I have class, but im not in the mood to study. Do you wanna... Umm go out?" She said. OMG! I felt like I was the most happiest guy on earth! I thought to myself. I rushly said, "Sure! Watch movie?" She smiled," Sure, now?" Then off we went.

HAVE FUN READING