.:::POISON: Chapter 8:::.

►POISON◄

HyoSung woke her sister up when the spaceship stopped. It was still early in the morning as the sun had just showed up. Finally, they reached the asteroid. This asteroid located half-day travelling by spaceship from MATO. It was like an island on Earth, but this is in the Galaxy so it is called an asteroid. HyoSung owned it. She named it “Secret Time” since her main purpose of receiving this asteroid from TS as a present on the day she assumed office was to make it a private place to relax, a place that nobody could disturb or annoy her.

The glorious sun lightened up everything. HyunAe followed HyoSung into her Palace. Even though the sun hadn’t shined long enough so the dew made the surrounding background look a bit dim, HyunAe still recognized that the flowers on two sidelines had grown up higher. It had been a while since she came here. As she remembered, it was the summer of two or three years ago. HyoSung took her here almost once a month, until B.A.P appeared, messed the city up and HyoSung didn’t have time to rest.

All the maids made two lines both in the left and right to welcome them. When HyoSung and HyunAe reached the front door, respectfully, all of them bowed at the same time. HyoSung took off her coat and gave it to one of them.

“Go prepare for the party tonight! You know it’s important!”, HyoSung said when she signaled for a maid to help HyunAe with the closet. Then she turned to another maid and told her, “Call my friends on the spaceship when you’re done with breakfast”.

The maid brought out some luxury dressing gowns that were designed by the most famous designer and let HyunAe chose one. Moving her eyes around the long blue silk dress with a spiffy flower on the right chest, the black satin cocktail dress with see-through sleeves, the sparkling party dress and the last one, a light pink vintage Princess dress, HyunAe never felt hard to choose something like this before.

It wasn’t the first time she had to prepare for a party. As a Princess, HyunAe was often assertive to pick out the outfit that fitted the most. Many praises were sent to her from the crowd whenever HyunAe stepped into a party. But not this time, her confidence dropped to the lowest level.   

HyunAe tried on a dress then eyed herself in the mirror. The party was really important so she had to look good. But why did she look like a failed doll? HyunAe gave out a deep sigh and turned away in order not to see her ugly reflection, “I need to lose more weight… I have to look good when I receive the crown…”.

 

==================================POISON8=======================================

 

Zinger woke up at the same time with SunHwa then they both woke JiEun, AhSeung and MinHee up. Leaving the six guys sleeping, the girls hurriedly went to the Palace to prepare for the party. They all needed to be good-looking, especially JiEun. Together with them, everything had to be perfect.

A little bit later, HimChan rolled out of HyoSung’s bed and roused s from their like-a-log sleep. While waiting for them lazily got up, HimChan looked over the window of the spaceship to the ground, “Can’t believe that she owns this asteroid…”

Scuttling towards the spaceship’s living room, the maid that had gotten the command from HyoSung, invited the boys to get inside the Palace. She didn’t forget to say “Welcome to Secret Time” when the boys reached their first step on the ground.

After letting the six criminals finish their breakfast, HyoSung led them to a big room with many machines and tools which could be easily realized as a hair salon. The guys looked at each other with a big question.

“What are we doing here?”, HimChan grabbed HyoSung’s wrist to find the answer for his wondering when she was about to get out of the room.

“I’ll tell you later. Now I have to get some files…”, HyoSung used the other hand to push off HimChan’s hand then gave him a cryptic smile on her plump lips with a wink following.

Immediately, six hairdressers pressed them down on the chairs and started to do their hair. The boys seemed to be annoyed and struggled from them but their hands were cuffed on the chairs.

Zinger and SunHwa were passing by and stopped when they heard the scream and shout. Observed the guys from the door, Zinger asked SunHwa, “Isn’t it a bit too rude? We can let them do it voluntarily…”

“I don’t think so… You can see how much they are squirming…”, SunHwa denied, “oh hurry up! We have to decorate the hall…”, then she hooked her arm with Zinger and dragged her away.

 

==================================POISON8=======================================

 

“Waaaaaaa….”, AhSeung and MinHee rounded their eyes and their jaws dropped at the moment JiEun walked out from the changing room. “Unni… you’re so gorgeous…”

JiEun gently smiled back to them. Turning around to look at the mirror, JiEun also felt surprised at the beautiful girl she saw. A girl in an elegant white evening dress embellished with light twinkling gold lines  - and designed only for her - unintentionally lifted the corners of her lips up. She was beaming at JiEun happily. Who will not feel happy on their big day right? Or… Except for one… But that story will be told later.  

Letting plenty of dreamy scenarios fly through her mind about the party, JiEun gasped when AhSeung hugged her from behind. “Unni… finally you engaged now…”

JiEun caressed her sister’s cheeks and pinched it slightly, “Can you take care of your own when I become the Queen?”

Not to disappoint JiEun, AhSeung nodded surely attached with a promising smile. “You don’t have to worry for me…”

 

==================================POISON8=======================================

 

“WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?”, YongGuk couldn’t suppress his anger after seeing himself in the mirror. Shuffling the bunch of blonde hair on his head, YongGuk yelled out again angrily, “WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?”

“Turning us into blondes… What is she really up to?”, YoungJae also held his head while eyeing himself in the mirror. “Chan, you know something, don’t you?”

Staring at the blonde reflection in the mirror, HimChan sighed slightly. It was like he was too confused and powerless to sigh as deep as usually. “She told me we had to change our appearance…”

“Why?”, DaeHyun, JongUp and Zelo chorused. None of them really understood the reason why. Seriously, having these blonde heads was something… horrible!

“We’re dead!”, HimChan stood up and turned to s, “Now we’re different people. The people we used to be… They’re dead! After accusing us of losing Poison, TS should have killed us. But he let us go and reported that we were all dead. We can’t be the same now!”

YoungJae lifted his chin up with his thumb and his point finger, making the face like a thoughtful detective, “But it’s not the only reason, isn’t it? I mean, she wants to create a team or something… ‘All blondes’ is like a kind of uniform…”

“YES!”, HyoSung suddenly appeared at the door, “Brain, Brain, Brain… I’ve never been disappointed with you, Jae”. Heading towards YoungJae, HyoSung rubbed his head, which YoungJae hated the most so he leaned to the side to avoid it. “You are the royal warriors now! Work for me, as secret agents. These are your profiles!”, HyoSung handed out an iPad. B.A.P took a look at it by sliding the screen.

 

Kim HimChan. Codename: Chan.

 

Bang YongGuk. Codename: Bang.

 

Jung DaeHyun. Codename: Dae.

 

 

Yoo YoungJae. Codename: Jae.

 

Moon JongUp. Codename: Moon.

 

???. Codename: Zelo.

 

“So… Disseminate the basic rules for the new youngest and get used to with your new appearance! We’ll be very busy tonight with the engagement…”, HyoSung waved to them before made her way out of the room.

“Engagement?”, HimChan gasped. She wasn’t talking about their engagement, was she?”

HyoSung burst to laugh and whispered to HimChan, “Are you dreaming? Of course it’s not us!”

 

==================================POISON8=======================================

 

Copying what SunHwa was doing, MinHee ordered the maids to hang the flowers on the balcony. Also copying her responsible attitude, MinHee instructed them carefully how to make it look wonderful. And to do that, MinHee had to lean a bit over the balcony.

She didn’t have to do that. In fact, SunHwa had told her dozens of time “Please just sit down and do nothing!” because of her clumsiness. Despite the warning, MinHee wanted to do something usefully.

The maid who was holding the bunch of flowers seemed not to understand much what MinHee said. So to complete the decorating mission, MinHee snatched the flowers from her and did it herself, which included climbing a bit out of the balcony to hang the flowers.

Losing her balance, MinHee fell down from the first floor balcony.