Autumn Fairy no more!

Autumn Fairy

Donghae pouted as he watched the dry leaves fall. "I wish taht mr. winter will come soon~" He whined as he gently kicked the leaves landing onto the ground. He looked around, wishing that the falling leaves were already white flakes of snow, ready to freeze him at any chance given. "Fishy Hae, what's wrong?" A voice that Dongahe always looked forward to hear echoed across the empty playground. "Hyukkie, I want to make a snowman!!!" Donghae complained as he flung his arms and legs and started to wiggle about. Eunhyuk didn't want to see his fishy sad like that, even though his fishy looked REALLY cute. "I know, lt's make an autumn fairy!" Eunhyuk said as he picked up a dry leaf.

Eunhyuk dragged Donghae around the playground as he looked for more materials. "But monkey, I want a snowman! Not a fairy!" Donghae whined as he followed his best friend. "Close enough" Eunhyuk muttered as he scanned the whole playground. "I know, we can use this for the arms and legs!" Eunhyuk said as he picked up a twig and snapped it into four pieces. Dongahe just giggled at the sight of hs bestfriend trying to cheer him up, so he played along.

"Hyukkie-ah~ I have this paper plate for the face!" Donghae shouted as he litteraly shoved the paper plate in front of Eunhyuk's face. "Y-yah, we neeed a body, not a face!" Eunhyuk protested as he pushed back the offered paper plate. "Hyung, this is MY autumn fairy. AND I DON'T NEED A BODY FOR MY OWN FAIRY!!!" Donghae screeched as he grabbed a marker from his pocket and started to doodle the face.

"It's done!!!" The both of them screamed together as they eyed their 'autumn fairy'. "Hyung, it's missing something" Donghae said as he scanned the 'fairy' in front of them. "I know, it's missing a wand!!!" Donghae boomed as he looked around the park, only to find a flower lying on the cold ground. The bestfriends looked at each other and smiled. They skipped to get the flower, holding hands.

 

A/N: See, I told you that this will become a short story. T.T Sorry to disappoint you people.