00

Truth or Dare?

 

“Come on Junhyung!” Doojoon whined. “It’s just a game of truth or dare!”
“For the millionth time I will not degrade myself to such a pitiful state as turning to a game that embarrasses you, or makes you tell your secrets,” Junhyung replied in a slightly agitated tone, while turning away, his nose stuck up in the air like a prissy cat.
“Fine we’ll play without you,” Doojoon replied sticking out his tongue and turning away from the isolated joker. The game of truth or dare started and was wild from the beginning.

At one point Hyunseung was dared to kiss Yoseob.He did then not 2 minutes later they disappeared. 
That left only Doojoon, Joon, Kikwang, Dongwoon, and Mir. Seungho and G.O had vanished around the same time as Hyunseung and Yoseob. It was around that time Junhyung slid in next to Doojoon.

Since he was the new comer he was the next to be questioned.
“So Jun,” Joon drawled. “Truth or dare?”
“I’ll have to go with truth,” Junhyung sighed wistfully seeing the evil glint in Joon’s eyes. How bad could it be, he thought to himself.
“Great I’ve been wondering about a few things,” Joon said. “Are you a line or a circle.”
Junhyung flinched before blurting out the truth. “Circle,” it caused a lot of stares and a short silence. Then the game continued as if nothing had happened. Until it was Doojoon’s turn to be truth or dared that is. 
“So Doojoon buddy,” Joon said. “Will it be truth or dare?”
“Dare all the way!” Doojoon nearly shouted.
“Okay, go kiss Junnie”
Doojoon instantly paled then reminded himself of his oath to always take a dare. So he leaned over to a stunned Junhyung and kissed his soft pale lips. He wasn’t prepared for Junhyung’s reaction. Moonlight pale arms tightly encircled him and brought them closer together and Junhyung’s mouth parted in expectation. Doojoon kissed him for a minute before pulling back and chuckling.
“If I’d known it was this easy to win you I would have kissed you a long time ago,” Doojoon said tightening his grip on his raven as Junhyung snuggled into his chest. Doojoon looked up to find everyone had gone and pulled Junhyung closer to him. Then he silently thanked Joon for his genius.