First Meeting

Mermaid's Golden Hair

 

GUYS, i'm sorry for this first update. i hope i can make it right. 

this fics really spend so much times and i'm tired already! hahaa kidding... okay i'm going to shut up. 

and, ENJOY!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

The highlight of the moon isn't too bright this night, radiating up into a Victorian-style mansion. Create a shimmering effect to the flowers in the garden, proving that it is a beautiful place even the night comes.

That night like other nights but much different after dark-haired young man knows what his parents talking about. It may initially sound silly, hell, he did not want to believe it but all had happened. he can't turn back, can he?

All started from when he accidentally walking through the kitchen door, a place where his parents conversed.

"Yeobo, i missed him so much... our child," a beautiful woman with a face that looks very young but a wistful gaze said to her husband.

Her husband was reading the book, which were immediately closed it, and stood facing his wife. "What are you talking about, Eugene?" now he looked at her sharply. He didn't like this conversation started - and ended up fighting.

The Beautiful woman looked at him in disbelief, before sighed and replied, "You know exactly what I'm talking about."

"Look, I don't like you talking about it anymore, because it is forbidden. You know what they would do if they knew ..." Her husband - Hyunjoong, suddenly silent, unable to continue what he would say. He was only able to look at Eugene, who is now struggling to keep her temper.

"Why??" Eugene said with her hoarse voice. "Why can 't you admit it? he is your son too, you ought to love him as I am!" Eugene is now half-shouted.

"Can you SHUT UP?! Kwangmin can hear that!"

Kwangmin feels like laughing like crazy since his Appa didn't know that as long as they speak Kwangmin was standing behind the door.

"Why? are you afraid he will know that his brother is a mermaid --"

PLAKKK

Eugene felt her left cheek's heat as her husband gave a slap. She was holding her cheek, looking down, feeling frivolous ... between sad-angry-sorry , all mixed into one. She really don't believe it.

Kwangmin, who only watch in silent, closing his eyes. he couldn't scream now. with furious feeling, he had only balled his hand into fist.

"I said shut up and don't ever talk about it again. Or you are going to get worse than that! And remember, my son is only one and it was Kwangmin" and with it, Hyunjoong left her with a slamming door.

after her husband disappeared from sight, Eugene knees felt weak and she fell to the floor. The feeling that she was experiencing now is not worth as the slap that given from his husband - it was nothing.

she covered his face and cried, saddened and confused by all that had just happened. but the truth is like this, she could not do anything. she wasn't God who can change destiny easily. so like it or not she should accept it.

Kwangmin, who saw her fall, swiftly ran towards her.

 

"Umma! umma! what's wrong?" Haha wait a minute. What game he is playing now? Is Jo Kwangmin just want to pretend don't know about what he had just seen and heard? the answer is YES.

"No ... it's okay" she said. Kwangmin still can see her tears though she covered it with her ​​hand.

The next thing, he never would have guessed, some ruby stone fall from the hands of his Umma. Making Kwangmin gasped.

Until he knows the truth.

 

~***~

 

A beautiful song reverberated in the Pacific seabed. Like a calm orders, the wind gently blowing, waves moving slowly. Thus giving a wonderful impression on the actual creature is indeed beautiful.

his golden-blonde hair shining and twinkling like stars in the night sky as he sang. His pale white skin looks glowing as well, in line with the brightness of the moon beam.

His voice was soft, soft like white sand that is now occupied ... will bring anyone asleep peacefully this night.

Behind the perfection of this creature, there is a very deep sadness, no one understood what made ​​it that way. But perhaps no one asked, yet he had only ask to himself, afraid to try shade the area and fear to rests on the ground.

His pretty face seems masked his real pain, even though anyone who saw it very carefully would have to recognize feelings of sadness he experienced.

Crystal tears falling from his eyes, already become sapphire stones before falling on the back of his hand.

The Golden-haired creature rubbed his hands, making the sapphire stones fell on the sand. He wiped his tears on his eyes before turning to sapphire stones again, because he was tired of seeing those beautiful stone surrounding him.

With feelings ranging a little relieve, he smiled to himself and began walk to the beach.

After having a glanced toward the sun which is now hiding behind the ocean, He took a deep breath before plunging himself into the sea, making his legs turn into a fish.

 

~***~

 

[Kwangmin POV]

It's ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous. I can only mess up my hair now.

Well, So far my suspicions correct anyway ... I mean .. who would not be suspicious if you see your mother's hair once glowed when there was no light illuminating her? or when she is crying and you hold her hands, you'll find some gems. Isn't that weird?

And now, it answered. My mom is truly a Mermaid.

As I suspected, actually I never thought she was a mermaid. I think she is a special creature. But my conjecture was wrong, and my suspicion was right.

Either people are stupid or she is so clever hiding it. Despite that, i still love her!

Something that made me upset was that she had been hiding the identity of my brother and he never once - for this 17 years - told me about it!

My mother was not entirely wrong,  she might tell me sooner but my father forbade her. yea, maybe something like that! because I saw my father was so cruel when she discussed about the 'mermaid'. And what I mean is my 'brother' .

What a dream I had last night? How i could be in a strange situation like this? Haha, I don't know for sure I have to classify it in a beautiful dream or a nightmare.

Argh why is it hard to believe? my Brother ... was a mermaid ... Most legendary creatures, or practically mysterious.

You know? People said they can make us rich. Well, I believe it. Not because I'm rich, but just now i already saw my mother 's tears that turned into a ruby made ​​me even more convinced.

They said, if you're tempted and kissed mermaid, you'll be taken to the bottom of the sea to be a fine dining dinner. But, some people said if you kissed mermaid, good things will happen to you. such luck, immortality, and others.

The most commonly talked about is if you get a mermaid hair, anything your wish (but only one) will be granted. it's depends how many you get the hair.

Honestly i was thinking about this but I didn't have a heart to pull out my mother's hair.

Hey, i'm not that kind of person!

I don't know i should be happy or sad to have a mother as a mermaid. But for sure I will keep this as a secret because I don't want mom to get in trouble.

 

Now this mermaid was in front of me, her eyes seems muse too much, like she was thinking about something.

"Umma? Why you suddenly crying?" I asked innocently, hoping she did not ask that I already knew it or not.

Mom looked at me at the moment then shook her head, her smile looks forced.

"Just a little altercation with your father. Maybe later we start talking to each other, don't worry," She answered me with reassuring smile.

I just nodded and I told her I would go with Donghyun tomorrow. She agreed and told me not to come home at night.

 

The next day, as what i promised, I ran to Donghyun house, which shouldn't be too far from my house.

Donghyun is my friend since childhood. He always protected me like I was his little brother, always telling me about new things, even he is the one who often show beautiful places that I never knew.

I always felt he really understood me... i don't know why...

I guess this time he will take me to random place again. But where Donghyun going to take me? He seemed delighted when told me about this at school. "Come to my house at 5 pm, we had to get there before nightfall" is the last sentence Donghyun said to me when we were in school.

But ... 'There'?

Where?

I really don't understand! That angry-bird hyung really mysterious same as mermaid! ah wait, wait, since yesterday why i kept talking about mermaid? aish! forget it!

Now I was at the front door of his house, knocked on the door and wait for the red-haired man came out.

KLIKK

The door was open and i can see the figure of Donghyun, he was smiling at me. "Sorry I didn't invite you inside. We're in hurry. Kajja!" Donghyun hastily closed the door, and grabbed my arm and sped up while I was still confused with our goals.

 

"W-where are we going?" I asked breathlessly. i know it just a while from Donghyun's house. but i can't help it, i'm at sport, okay?

Donghyun shrugged, looking at his watch, then grab my arm again. make we run faster than we should be.

 

~***~

 

We finally got to the beach which is very beautiful and the moment I set my foot there, a gentle breeze greet me.

The white sand that i stepped in, like welcoming me.

Wait. What is this feeling? Quiet, peaceful, ... i feel like getting happiness. it feels very familiar.

"Did you feel it?"

I glanced quickly at Donghyun. As if I did not believe he could read my mind. "You-"

"I feel it too," he said with smiling. not facing me but toward the evening sun that i feel it was just a few feet from us.

I sat on the a blunt rock, increasingly enjoying the scenery in front of me. Donghyun followed me but he stood back and said that he would meet someone. I just nod, no matter the words Donghyun said, i'm not feeling like getting up.

looks like this beach already taking my body and soul...

Why is it so beautiful? is this place ever existed in my mind? maybe not. This may be the most beautiful place I've ever visited.

 

Aish, why Donghyun take so long?

To kill my boredom, i decided to walking around the beach.

The sun had almost sunk entirely, made ​​me stop walking and cast a glance into the vast ocean that looks refreshing to me.

But, suddenly I was startled by the sound of moans behind the large rock on the beach .

What's that sound?

Actually I'm a little scared if there is something dangerous behind the rocks, but I'm curious!

I don't want to waste time, I went straight to the sound. I walked over to the rock and peered.

 

"AAH!"  I accidentally yelled, What a surprise to find someone who is groaning beneath the big rocks!

Yes, a mermaid.

 

My body feels unable to move, I think I was hypnotized by the mermaid's beautiful  eyes. we just stuck with the existence of each other. Time seemed to have stopped running. I still cannot turn away from these beautiful creatures.

This is the first time i saw there was this beautiful creature. Glittering golden hair, Long and slender eyelashes, pale skin that really smooth. Now if only i can touch it...

 

Ah, stupid! what I was thinking!

 

I shook my head and decided to approach him.

 

The sound of approaching footsteps may revive him, because now he looked at me blankly, and it looks like he will be blurred. I don't want him to go so fast! I still want to know more about him!

Do not know why but I made him stop. "Wait!"

 

Srett

 

Aish!

Suddenly i feel sore. I feel sore in the part of my body.

Why there is something that makes me sore? When I look at my arm, Blood came out very much because I involuntarily exposed sharp boulders beside me. I almost regret that maybe that mermaid was already off easily.

But i guess i'm wrong. He stopped moving when he was going into the water. He seems arguing with his mind, but he sat back on the sand. The beautiful Mermaid looks at me with a soft gaze but I know he force himself because there was a tinge of fear in his face.

Am I scary? Oh why I'm so stupid! I definitely scared him.

I walked slowly, so he wasn't afraid of me. But I swear I had no intention to hurt him, I just wanted to be close with him.

I'm confused with my feeling too. My heart seems want to be with him forever... Looks! Now it beats faster!

I was standing right in front of him, while he was kneeling -- remembering that he has no legs so I will not ask again.

The next thing was surprised me most. The Mermaid is taking a blue leaf and give me a code to sit in front of him. I followed his instruction, kneeling in front of him, while he take care of my injury. I silently looked at this beautiful creature in front of me.

He rubbed the leaves on my injured arm - and miraculously the wound gradually disappear! I looked at him in amazement and said thank you many times. He smiled at me ... makes me smile back.

Oh you're so beautiful for your own good.

And the sudden realization has asked me to come back.

Now I'm really aware that his face is really identic with mine!

"You -" I haven't had time to ask him, the mermaid was already immersed himself back. That really disappointed me to death.

But I'm sure we'll meet again someday.

 

~***~

 

"Jo Kwangmin! Where have you been? I'm looking for you everywhere!" I close my ears because my right ear is being corrupt by Donghyun's  screams. Instead of answering I actually cringed with innocent face.

Met a beautiful mermaid...

Donghyun looked straight at me, shocked, and his stared at me in disbelieve. I give him my confused look.

Sure i'm confused! i didn't said anything earlier why he so shocked anyway?

"You met... what?"

"Hey, I didn't say anything!" I said with a frown.

Is it possible that ... Donghyun can read my mind?

"A-ah .. yes, you did not say anything .. sorry I may have just misheard" Donghyun looked nervous, like someone who got caught.

I'm sure he was hiding something from me ... and I don't  like it if he kept something important from me. aren't we friends?

"Donghyun."

"Hm?" he muttered.

"I want you to be honest. Who are you Exactly?" I asked him straight-forward, making him shocked and turned away from me. "Or should I say 'What?'" I continued.

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

okay i'm screwed.

*brb died*

 

 

 

a/n: To Be Continue? or Delete?