Final

She's Gone 0330

You as Kang Yong Ae

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

I opened my eyes after hearing my alarm phone rang.I woke up,sat on the bed and stunned without any reason.

What is she doing now?I bet she’s having fun with the angel  there.Oh god,I miss her so much.Is she watching me right now? A sigh slip out from my lips when I'm missing her.Suddenly my phone rang.I pick it up,I don’t have to see who’s calling me coz I already know it.

“Yes hyung…I’m already wake up.Shish…I’m not a kid anymore.”I said annoyed.I could hear someone chuckling from from the phone.

“That’s good,now palli take your bath and go to school.We will wait outside your apartment.Palli Dongho!”One of my hyung who always care for me.

“Arraso Kevin hyung.”I say before ending the call.I walked toward the bathroom and took a bath before going to school.

After 20 minutes,they knocked on my apartment door.I rushed to the door.

“Morning Kiseop hyung,sorry I’m late.”I put on my shoes before locking the door.I and Kiseop ran toward our group,U-kiss.When we reached the school,it's already 7 o’clock in the morning.I took a sit at the back of the class.The place that I always love becoz there’s no one can disturb me there except my hyung’s.

In the middle of the lesson,suddenly rain poured heavily.It make me stunned and refresh my memory about her.The one that I love the most.The first time we met on the rainy day.

 

~FLASH BACK~

Bla…bla…bla… = Dongho say in his mind 

“bla…bla…bla.. = Talked

~NO ONE POV~

 

“Haishhh…Does it have to rain now?I need to go home…Aigoo.”Dongho sighed while looking at his wet cloth.He tried to dry his hair.Suddenly there’s a girl running toward him seeking for shelter from the rain. Dongho looked at the short-hair girl..

She look horrible.Should i?...Dongho feel sympathized

Dongho took out a white towel from his backpack and gave it to the girl.The girl looked him, couldnt understand his intention.

“You can use my towel.You might get cold,so use it.”Said Dongho politely.The girl took the towel from Dongho's hand shyly.

“T…Thank you.”She said with blushing cheeks.

Cute…

“I’m Dongho.Shin Dongho.You?”Dongho introduced himself.

“I…I’m Yong Ae.Kang Yong Ae.”Answered the girl stuttered.

Since that day,Dongho and Yong Ae became good friends.They always talked and walked together.Dongho also teached Yong Ae to play piano.Everyday at 3.30 pm,Dongho will called Yong Ae.They will talked as long as they want.

 

~YONG AE POV~

“Yong Ae –ah…”Dongho suddenly called my name.

“Nae Dongho-sshi?waeyo?”I asked while looking at Dongho.Dongho bit his lips and played with his finger.

“I have something to confess to you.Something important.”Said Dongho slowly.I just nods.

“Ok,say it,I’m listening.”

“Well…urmm…I…I like you.” Whispered Dongho without looking at me.

“I like you too.We friend right?”I answered with a smile.

“But not that kind of like.I like you not as friend but more.I love you Kang Yong Ae!”Said dongho honestly and that make me shocked.My cheek was as red as tomato.I swallowed hard and cautiously tilted my head upwards to look at him.

“I…urm…Dongho-sshi…I…” I called his name softly

“It’s ok.You don’t have to tell me the answer now.Take your time ok.”Dongho drank his coffee while I stared at his babyface.

“I love you too.” I said in a low voice.Dongho looked me, not believing what he heard .

“W…What did u say just now?”

“I said I-LOVE-YOU TOO Dongho-sshi”I repeated my answer

“J…Jinjja?You’re not lying to me right?”Asked Dongho  shocked.I laughed a bit before looked into his eyes.

“N…nae,what did I get if I lie to you?Nothing right?” I crossed my arms and huffed.Dongho smile happily and hugged me.

~DONGHO POV~

Today is our 100 days anniversary.At first I decided to make a candle light dinner surprise for Yong Ae,but she got something to attend so we just celebrate our anniversary on the phone.As usual she will call me at 3.30 pm and we will talk like tomorrow is the end of the world.We laughing and smilling if me or she making a joke.

 

~NOBODY POV~

-few months after that-

“Ptfft…I can’t take it any longer.I had my patient enough!He need to know about this!”Said Eli suddenly while slamming his hand on the table.He was staring at Dongho that was on the phone laughing happily.Kevin walked toward Eli and held his hand trapping Eli from going further.The other member just looked at both of them.They knew what was on Eli's mind.

“Eli hyung,no.”Kevin said sadly.Eli looked Kevin eyes and said.

“He had to know kevin.He’s our little dongsaeng.Do you want to see him like that?Talking alone,playing alone and imagine like SHE was there with him all the time?I can’t take it,its hurt me a lot.Don’t try to hold me Kevin!”Eli said while pulling his hand harshly from Kevin's grip.Eli walked toward Dongho and pushed him slightly before grabbing the phone from Dongho's hands.Dongho was shocked when his hyung grab the phone.

“What the heck?Hyung!I was talking to Yong Ae-ah…Give back the phone!”

“Stop all the drama Dongho!You know that She already gone right?Just accept the truth.Stop lying to your own feelings Dongho.”

“What are you talking about hyung?Yong Ae gone?She was talking with me on the phone before you suddenly grab my phone away.Whats wrong with you hyung!”Said Dongho harshly.Eli pushed Dongho Shoulder until Dongho hit the wall behind him.

“She’s Dead Dongho!SHE ALREADY DEAD ON YOURS 100th DAY ANNIVERSARY.SHE DIED IN THE CAR ACCIDENT WITH HER FAMILY!HOW CAN YOU FORGET ABOUT THAT YOU IDIOT!”Eli  raised his voice slightly.His blood boil with anger.Dongho stunned and took a step backward.He shook his head not believing it.

~DONGHO POV~

“She’s Dead Dongho!SHE ALREADY DEAD ON YOURS 100 DAYS ANNIVERSARY.SHE DIED IN THE CAR ACCIDENT WITH HER FAMILY!HOW CAN YOU FORGET ABOUT THAT YOU IDIOT!”Eli  raised his voice slightly.His blood boil with anger.I stunned and took a step backward.I shook my head not believing it.

“N…No,hyun…hyung are lying to me…She’s not dead.She…We just talk a while ago.she promise to spend some time with me.Hyung are lying!”I looked down and tears start rolling on my cheeks.I turned back facing my other hyungs

“Dongie”Kiseop hyung tried to persuade me.I just hit his shoulder slowly and walked toward him before Kevin hyung and soohyun hyung grab both of my hand,trying to stop me but I just pull it harshly.I leaning my body on the door while other hyungs just stared at me sadly.

I knew all the things that hyungs said were true.But I can’t accept the truth that Yong Ae,my beloved girlfriend die and left me on our 100th day anniversary at 3.30 pm .Its was too much for me.My first love left me and it’s hurt like hell!Aj hyung hold my shoulder,trying to calm me down.Suddenly Eli hyung and AJ hyung rap.

 

You and I uriui kkeun nohjima

Don't deny our R-square pi

Naege wa ije da gwaenchanha

Dashi dashi da

modeungeol sijakhaneun geoya

 

“What ever happen,you’re not alone Dongho.We’re your hyungs.We will always be by your side forever.Maybe Yong Ae already left you but she will always be in your heart and yours memory”Said Eli honestly.I looked him, feeling touched by his words.

“And don’t worry,we won’t throw you or replace you with other boy.Although you’re going crazy or act like a kids.You still our beloved Dongsaeng and the cutest maknae ever.”Aj hyung said with a big smile on his face while rubbing my hair.Kiseop hyung pout suddenly.

“I thought I’m the cutest one.”Kiseop pouted cutely again.All of we looked each other and laughed.

“Yahhh…You already 18 years old!You’re not a kid anymore old man!”Said Hoon.Kiseop gave Hoon a dead glare.“YAHHH…I’M NOT OLD MAN!I’M 18 YEARS OLD NOT 30 YEARS OLD LIKE THAT.COME HERE YOU PABO.”Kiseop started to chase hoon while the shocked Hoon hid behind Eli for protection.I just laughed with my other hyungs.

~END OF THE FLASH BACK~

 

~DONGHO POV~

“Yah…Dongho….YAHHHH DONGHO!”

I looked at the person that shouted on my ear.I make a confius look at them.

“Bwoyahhh”

“Atlast…We keep calling your name for 20 minute ago!”Said hoon hyung.

“Eyh...Jinjja?Mianhae I didn’t listen.”

“What did you think huh?Palli tell us.”

I looked at kiseop hyung who was sitting infront of me.I shook my head when he asked me the question.

“Aniyo.I’m not thinking anything.”I answered

“Arasso…now lets go home now.Soohyun hyung already waiting for us at the school gate…”Said Kevin hyung.I stood up  from my chair and grab my bag.We walked out from the class.When we step out we could hear our fangirl cheered and shouted our name.While we just smiled and waved to them.

Yong Ae-ah,wait for me nae?We will meet again,sooner or later.I love you.