Chapter 1: New Friend and New Enemy

Two Sides?

I cannot believe my brother would do this to me! He made me transfer to another school in the middle of the semester! I cannot believe him! Sometimes I even wonder if he really loves me. I can't believe he taught me into doing this.

"Oppa, The skirt is too short"

I complained staring at myself in the mirror.

"stop complaining and get out here"

That was my brother Lee Dohyeong. I stepped outside only to be greeted by his shocked face.

"what?"

I asked placing my head down. He cupped my chin to see my face.

"Aigoo~ you're so cute!" He exclaimed pinching my cheeks.

"You're only saying that because you're my brother" I said.

"nope" He answered. "want me to get Taejun, Chihoon,Jiho, Minjun and Hamin here?" He asked raising his phone.

"NO!" I yelled.

"Opps" He said.

"What did you do?" I asked scared.

"Kinda sent it to Hamin and the others" He sheepishly grinned.

"You've got to be joking" I said.

He shook his head.

"Where is she?" We heard Taejun yell from downstairs.

"Hush!!" Hamin yelled.

We went downstairs only to be greeted by 5 Ulzzang guys.

They're eyes were all on me and trust me when I say.....It's very uncomfortable

They started taking pictures which were more uncomfortable.

"Guys, she's had enough. Go back to the studio or something" Dohyeong Oppa said.

They nodded and bid goodbye.

"you hate me" I whispered.

He shook his head.

"get in the car" he told me.

I went in the car with my bag in my hand.

"I can't go with you inside because I have to go somewhere" He said.

Excuses! He only says that so he doesn't need to handle fans all around he is so mean to me!

I sighed.

"I don't even know the school" I murmured.

"Don't worry you'll find a way" He said.

Honestly, I hate it when he says that. As soon as we arrived, I got out of the car.

I scratched my head not paying attention to where I was going.

How am I supposed to find the Principal's office with this big of a school.

I sighed.

This will be one heck of a day.

Not paying attention to where I was going I accidentally bumped into a guy.

"Hey! Watch it!" He yelled .

"I'm sorry" I answered bowing not bothering to let him see my face.

I walked away fast because I tend to get hurt if people yell at me.

"Stop stalking us!" he yelled.

"Pardon?" I asked.

"you heard me! stop stalking us!"  He yelled once again.

I was too scared and tears started to form in my eyes. I bowed slowly to him.

"Stop Harassing girls Wooyoung!" A guy yelled.

"Sorry about my friend. I'm Lee Junho" He said. He held my chin using two fingers and lifted my face to reveal myself crying. He wiped my tears.

What a gentleman. Fake.

Junho smiled.

"Well, see you later" He said.

I nodded.

When I was about to leave a girl jumped in front of me.

"Hi~ I'm Minjeong. Kang Minjeong" she said.

"Please excuse Wooyoung. He thinks every girl is a stalker of 2pm" she added.

"2pm?" I asked.

she nodded.

"Oh...No wonder he looked familiar. So is Junho right?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Ah~ I'm Seohee. Lee Seohee" I said.

"You mean the Lee Seohee. The donsaeng of Lee Dohye---"

I covered to prevent her from saying anything else.

"Shh... If people will know they will follow me everywhere.Please keep it in a low profile ok?" I asked.

She nodded.

"You must be a new student?" she asked.

"yes. My brother has a habit by transfering me to another school during mid-semester." I said.

"Ah~"Minjeong said.

"Follow me to the principal's office" she said.

I followed her.

"I'll leave you here ok? I need to go catch up some place else"  she said.

I nodded.

I went inside the room.

"Hello. You must be Lee Dohyeong's donsaeng Lee Seohee am I correct?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Don't worry your secret is safe with us." she said.

"Us?"I asked.

She nodded.

"Me as the principal and the teachers" She answered.

I nodded in comprehension.

"Come with me to your next class" she said.

I simply followed her to a classroom. She chatted with the teacher for a while. She motioned me to come in.

I thought that everyone will be concentrating on their book but as soon as I walked inside all eyes were on me. I never really liked that feeling.

"Woah! The new girl is cute and beautiful" A guy said.

"cute? I think you meant HOT!" Another guy said.

"Omo~ She is so pretty~ I envy her" a girl said.

"That's what you get by being Lee Dohyeong's dongsaeng"

My eyes opened wide in shock.

I looked at Minjeong she shrugged her shoulders.

"We watch the news you know. We know your shy so we won't scare you" Another said.

"Thank you" I said quietly.

"She's so cute!" They yelled.

I found their comments extremely intimidating for me.

"Come up here and introduce yourself" The teacher said.

"My name is Lee Seohee. I am 16 years old. I came from the States and I'm 3/4 Korean and 1/4 American" I said.

I looked at them seems like they want to know something else.

"My Birthday is on---"

I got cut by 2 guys on the door yelling.

"Sorry We're late!"

Despite that they yelled all eyes were still on me unfortunately.

"Mr Jang! Mr. Lee! you're late again! That's the 3rd time this week" The teacher said.

"Ok Seohee. Go sit beside Minjeong. You pupils can ask for her birthday later" The teacher said.

"Nah. We'll just search it" A guy said.

"Yeah.Her birthday is bound to be in Dohyeong's profile because she is her donsaeng right?" Another said.

The rest nodded in agreement.

---------------------------------------------------------Wooyoung's POV--------------------------------------------------------

I We were late again because Junho had to flirt with 2 girls along the way One was the girl I yelled at and another was a passby-er if he likes girls so much why won't he find himself a girlfriend.

We went inside not paying our attention to a girl who was talking beside the principal.

"Sorry We're late!" I yelled.

That's odd usually evryone would stare at us but they kept their gaze in front.

Then I saw the girl who I yelled at earlier. She has her head down.

"Mr. Jang! Mr.Lee! You're late again! That's the 3rd time this week" Mr.Park said.

The principal was staring at us.

Don't blame me that Junho just had to flirt with girls and 1 one of them is standing in the front.

"Ok Seohee, Go sit beside Minjeong you pupils can ask for her birthday later" Mr. Park said.

"Nah we'll just search it" Jungsoo said.

Search? Is she some kind of celebrity or something? But I don't even know her

"yeah her birthday is bound to be in Dohyeong's profile since she is her donsaeng" Taesun said.

Dohyeong's Donsaeng? The Ulzzang? Are you serious? A shy girl like her? Dohyeong's Dongsaeng? Guys never lie. It must be true.

"Hey that's the girl I helped a while ago" Junho said.

"helped? more like flirted with" I said.

"Whatever" he said.

I sighed.

When will he learn that all girls are the same? They go after you.You fall in love with them. They go all melo-dramatic. You break-up. Then they go after your bestfriend. 

Since mine and Junho's seat is behind Seohee's and Minjeong's  seat we decided to pass there. 

I whispered to their seat. "Didn't I tell you to stop stalking us!?"

"She's not a stalker ok!? Seohee's from Busan why would she purposely leave her friends behind just to see a rotten guy like you!?" Minjeong yelled hitting hand on the table.

Wow I didn't know that Dohyeong hyung would force her to transfer to another school in the middle of the semester.

I turned to Seohee she had her head down facing the desk.

Now you've really done it Wooyoung.

"I'm sorry for Wooyoung's behalf" Junho said bowing as I faced him.

When I turned around everyone was staring at us.

I saw her smirk...Wait what???

"You guys are all the same. Dumb. Fake. Players. Heart-breakers. and more over....Pathetic" I heard her say.

"Excuse me?" I approached her.

"You heard me" She said.

"Well....At least I'm not a !!!!!" I yelled.

She froze.

"..." She repeated.

She looked like tears were forming in her eyes.

Oh Hell No...Wooyoung....What the hell did you just do now????

"Looks like there will be another victim for Wooyoung's crime" Jaesoo said.

I didn't blame him.

I blame myself for making her cry. If Dohyeong Hyung finds out about this he'll surely send the other 5 to kill me.

"E-Ex-Excuse me" I turned to see Seohee running outside towards the exit of the room.

"Look what you did!" Minjeong growled at me.

I didn't blame her I made the new girl cry. Junho stopped her from following Seohee.

"I'll go it was partly my fault Wooyoung's like this" Junho said.

Even though Junho was only saying that so he could talk to her alone. He was right it was his fault why I'm like this right now.

Minjeong nodded.

------------------------------------------------Junho POV-------------------------------------------------------

I partly lied so I can talk to her alone but it really was my fault why Wooyoung turned out like this. It happened 3 years ago.

                                                 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Flashback~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When Wooyoung was still 13 years old he was terribly lonely had no one to talk to but me. Then a girl started hanging out around him until they developed feelings for each other. Then Wooyoung met the rest of the 2pm members. Not as members but as friends.Then they started going out because I told Wooyoung to ask her out which he did. Then she started to get all spoiled and stuff. Broke up wih Wooyoung after 2 years of relationship. Wooyoung gave her everyhing she wanted..He got really depressed. What got him really really depressed and angry was when he found out that she only used him to get to Nichkhun. that's why eversince then he always thought girls are sick and annoying.

                                                ~ ~ ~ ~ ~End of Flashback~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I ran and ran until I saw Seohee sitting under a tree crying. "Seohee-a, What's wrong?" She raised her head.

-----------------------------------------------Your POV------------------------------------------------------

I was crying under a tree I had my hand wrapped around my knees and my face buried to my knees why?

Because Wooyoung yelled at me.

At the same time he reminded me of my Ex-Boyfriend.

Yong Junhyung.

Because of him, I hated hanging around guys except for my brother. "Seohee-a What's wrong?"

I raised my head to see Wooyoung's friend the so-called 'gentleman' Lee Junho.

I stood up to stayed away from him.

He's just another guy who acts kind to the girl then breaks your heart by cheating on you while in a relationship.

He grabbed hold of my hand.

"Look Seohee, I'm sorry for what Wooyoung did. If I was him I would never do that."He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"because 1. your beautiful inside and out I would never dare to hurt such a delicate girl like you and 2. If I would your brother will kill me." he said.

I rolled my eyes at the last part then frowned.

"I'm the one to blame for why Wooyoung is like this right now. He never really hated girls 3 years ago. Until a certain girl came into his life and ruined it. It was my fault because I convinced Wooyoung to love her." Junho said.

He explained to me Wooyoung's whole love life.

"At least we have something in common" I said.

                                                         ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Flashback~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It was 3 years ago. I was away from home. I was walking around the streets. I went to a playground. Then I saw a guy staring at me. He approached me and the next thing I knew, We were talking. Few months passed we started going out. I gave him everything he demanded. I loved him so much. After 2 happy years, I went to his house on the 15th of May on the year 2002. Because it was his birthday so I wanted to surprise him. Sometimes I wondered if that was the right thing to do that time. Then when I went to his room I saw him making out wih another girl. Worse was it was my bestfriend Taehee. Since then I always thought that guys are sick and the same except for my brother and my bestfriend Sandeul. Yong Junhyung.I swear I will get my revenge one day.

                                                     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ End of Flashback~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"I never knew you had much history" Junho said.

"It happened on the same day with Wooyoung's also" He added.

The same day? Maybe a mere coincidence? Fate? or worse Destiny. 

I sighed.

I can't do anything about it anymore.

"Seohee, Are you ok?"

"Huh? Oh yeah" I answered

"Why?"I asked

"You were staring into space" He said laughing.

"Oh. I was just wondering"

Then his laughed turned to a curious face.

"Wondering about what?" he asked.

"How me and Wooyoung got heart-broken on the same day of the same year, of the same time and of the same reason." I said.

"Coincidence? fate? Destiny?" He asked.

"Hm..." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Maybe. That's what I was wondering as well" I said.

"Seohee! Long time no see!"

I froze in my spot like a sculpture. My smile was no longer evident on my face as I heard that deep, piercing voice

I Know That Voice. but Where is it coming from?