Questions

INFINITE L SHORT STORY

 

It’s been 3 weeks since you and Myungsoo haven’t talked to each other. Before, even if he’s busy, he would manage to call or text you. He would even visit you in your house even if it’s already midnight and he’s tired. I just missed those days. You thought to yourself. But what can you do? He’s an idol. You can’t force him to do things like that just because you want to.

You sat on your three-wheeled office chair and made it slid infront of your computer screen. You turned it on and decided to log on to your facebook account that you haven’t open for you-don’t-know-how many-years since your boyfriend doesn’t have an account.

As you scroll through your news feed, a link that has been shared has caught your attention.

“[RUMOR] INFINITE L seen dating unknown woman”

You widened your eyes as you read the title. You wondered if it is about you, you’re his girlfriend anyway. Are they talking about me? Is this why he’s not contacting me nowadays? Because he’s trying to avoid me? But, we haven’t even dated recently… Negative thoughts began passing through your mind, so in order to quit these thoughts, you decided to call him and as what you have expected, he hadn’t answered his phone, and at the sixth time, the call was already answered by an operator that the number you are trying to call is out of coverage, so you just left a message. “Hello, yeobo? Answer your phone please. I miss you already.” You said and ended the call. Something struck your mind that he intentionally turned off his phone so that you’ll stop calling and you wouldn’t bother him. You shook your head. “No, he wouldn’t do that” you told yourself.

The news and him not answering your phone has really troubled you. What if there’s something wrong that’s happening with him right now and you as his girlfriend doesn’t even know? Not wanting to be the worst girlfriend, you made a decision that you’ll going to visit him. You don’t want to disturb him, you just want to assure yourself that everything is alright.

 

 

 

You arrived infront of the Wooliment building and paid the cab driver. “Thank you. Here you go.” You said and handed him the money. After getting out of the car you went to the entrance excitedly. The last time you were here was when they’re still promoting The Chaser, until they all went to Japan to promote their previous songs in Japanese language.

Before entering the building, someone called you from behind. “_____!”

You turned around to see Sungyeol, smiling cheerfully. “Hey! Long time no see.” He walked near you.

“Yeah. By the way, what are you doing here outside? Your fans might see you.”

“Nah. Just bought some snacks for the guys. Where are you heading to?” he asked you as if he doesn’t know.

 “Here duh. Where is Myungsoo-oppa?” you asked him.

“Erm. He’s not here…” he said impassively, making you surprised by his sudden change of expression.

“Where is he?”

“I don’t know.  He said lately he’s just going to somewhere... uh, do you want to take a walk?” he asked you, making you surprised all over again. Sungyeol is friendly but he’s not like this, so you just slightly punched him in his arms as an answer.

“Ow.” He pouted as he rubbed his arms.

“Oppa, I thought you were going to give the other members that food? I guess I’ll just wait here. He’s coming back anyway right?” You asked him.

“I don’t know, guess not. I’ll give this to them, then let’s go out. Kay?” he said.

“But…”

“_______!” again, another voice called your name. You and Sungyeol both looked towards the unknown guy’s direction to find Dongwoo holding an ice cream. You noticed Sungyeol looked at him nervously, but you’re too lazy to care so you ignored it.

“______! I miss you! What are you doing here?” he was supposed to hug you but he realized he was holding an ice cream so he backed off.

“I’m going to see Myungsoo, did you see him?”

“Huh? He’s upstairs. Why? I thought you two had broken up?” he asked curiously as he his ice cream.

Sungyeol glared at him. You raised your eyebrow in confusion.

“What? Did I say something wrong? Myungsoo said you’d already moved on?” he said making your heart twinge.

 

 

 

“But… we didn’t break up…” you said holding back your tears.

 

 

a/n

hey. subscribe? or comment. thank youXD

-ya