Final

Will You Be Mine?

Dongwoo sat there on the couch, waiting anxiously. He continously looked at the clock waiting til it striked 6 PM. Hoya had agreed to go eat with the boy when he was done with his final filming of "Reply 1997." Dongwoo couldn't help but be anxious and excited because it would just be the two of them. Sunggyu came into the room and saw the younger one rocking back and forth in his seat, just staring at the clock.

"Yah, Dongwoo what are you doing?" Sunggyu asked.

"I'm waiting for Hoya to come back from his filming hyung." He replied with a goofy smile that crept onto his face.

"Why? Going somewhere?" Sunggyu asked as he sat down next to Dongwoo.

"We're going out to eat together!" Dongwoo chimed.

Sunggyu saw the sparkles in the younger ones eyes and finally asked him, "You like Hoya right?"

Dongwoo's smile was soon gone from his face. He looked shocked at what he heard and Sunggyu just stared at him, waiting for his answer. 

"Is it obvious hyung!?" He asked panicked. 

Sunggyu was taken aback by his tone. He touched his shoulder and said, "Don't worry. Hoya's a dense person, he won't know until you tell him. So if you like him so much you should tell him okay? It's fine with me and probably it'll be fine with everyone else." 

Dongwoo gave a big hug to Sunggyu, practically a bear hug to him and thanked him for understanding. Sunggyu stood up and went to the kitchen and called out from there to Dongwoo.

"Dongwoo-ah would you like a snack before you go out to eat?" He called. 

"Sure hyung!" Dongwoo yelled back. Sunggyu came out with some chips and waters for the two. They watched TV while they ate their snacks, and before Dongwoo knew it, it was almost 6. Dongwoo saw the clock and immediately stood up from his seat. Sunggyu looked up at the boy but resumed eating after Dongwoo left to go to his room. 

Dongwoo changed into some nice clothes that he liked very much. He picked out the clothes that Hoya liked seeing him wear. He quickly got changed and dressed into his clothes, put on his shoes and was out the door.

Sunggyu stared at the door that was immediately shut. Sunggyu took out his phone and called the other members and said to them, "Let's go follow YaDong tonight." They all agreed with their leader's suggestion and met up in the living room. When everyone was there, they all left to follow Dongwoo. 

Dongwoo was walking, almost skipping, excitedly to where they would eat. It wasn't an expensive restaurant, more like a nice cafe that had some very delicious food the two of them liked. When Dongwoo was there, he saw Hoya had already gotten a table for the two of them. Hoya saw Dongwoo and stood up and told him to come over. Dongwoo grinned at the thought that it was just the two of them tonight, eating together without the other members.

 

At that time...

 

"Yah, does Dongwoo like Hoya?" whispered Woohyun to Sunggyu. The other members were at a different table that was at a good distance away from YaDong. 

"Yeah, he told me himself earlier. Well I actually asked him," Sunggyu replied to Woohyun in a whispered tone. 

Myungsoo just scoffed and was already ordering for himself and his lover Sungyeol who was looking at the menu eagerly. Sungjong saw next to Sungyeol, also looking at the menu eagerly; deciding what he should order. While the three where ordering their dinner, Sunggyu and Woohyun were still staring at YaDong with curious eyes. 

Woohyun elbowed Sunggyu to get his attention and said, "What if Hoya doesn't like Dongwoo back?"

Sunggyu was frozen, the three heard the question and were also frozen by it. 

Sunggyu broke the silence when he stated, "Dongwoo is scared to tell him. So he probably won't say it now, but maybe later."

Myungsoo glanced over at the YaDong couple who were happily chatting, he sighed and said, "I don't know hyung, Dongwoo-hyung looks really happy over there. He might really tell him today." 

Sunggyu glanced over at them again, he sighed, "If Hoya makes Dongwoo cry he's gonna be in a lot of pain later."

All their heads nodded in agreement; they knew seeing Dongwoo cry was the most heartbreaking thing they ever seen.The other members (excluding Dongwoo) would always try to make their angel smile all the time any time.

 

Back to YaDong...

Dongwoo was laughing and showing his gummy-ish smile. What Hoya said made Dongwoo really laugh out loud. When Dongwoo was done laughing he asked Hoya a question.

"Hoya ~" Dongwoo said in a sing-song voice, "Wanna go karaoke later? Or do you wanna go back to the dorms and rest? Since you did just finish filming."

"I don't mind, let's go if you wanna Dongwoo," Hoya replied in his cool tone. 

Dongwoo smiled and happily nodded at Hoya's reply. The food they ordered came out and the two were happily eating their dinners together, sharing and tasting each other's meals. When they were done, Hoya called the waitress over and asked for the check. 

"It's okay I'll pay for us," Dongwoo insisted, stopping Hoya who was already getting out his wallet.

"It's fine hyung, this is my treat for you. You can pay for karaoke okay?" Hoya laughed and finished paying the check. Dongwoo smiled shyly at the younger one's actions towards him.

"Shall we go now?" Hoya asked. Dongwoo quickly stood up and was holding the door for Hoya, and said to him, "Let's go!"

 

Currently the other members...

"Hey!" Sungyeol said and pointed out, "They're leaving! Come on! Let's go before we lose them!" 

Myungsoo laughed at his lover's actions, "Hyung, pay for us we'll go follow the YaDong couple before we lose them," and stood up to follow his lover who was hiding behind the door looking at YaDong who were walking further and further away.

"Yah! Come back here!" Sunggyu yelled out to the two, he sighed. "Miss, check please."

Woohyun and Sungjong stood up and went to the bathroom to clean themselves while the oldest was paying the check for all of them. As soon as the two younger ones were out of the bathroom, Sunggyu called Myungsoo and asked where they had gone. 

"We're here at the karaoke place we always go to. We're in room 6, right next to them so hurry up and come." And that was the last thing before Myungsoo said before he cut off their conversation. 

Sunggyu angrly grunted and told the other two where they needed to go. 

"Let's go," Sunggyu said. 

 

In Room 5...

Dongwoo was singing and rapping to the song that was being played. Hoya just sat there and smiled at his hyung who was practically singing his lungs out. When Dongwoo was done, the score he received was 98; Hoya applauded in amazement at his score.

Dongwoo laughed, "Beat that!"

Hoya laughed at his words, "Don't worry I will."

Hoya selected a random song, and it chose a slow love song. Hoya sang the song and when he turned to look over at Dongwoo he came closer and seranaded him like a lover would. Dongwoo began blushing, trying to hide his face behind the song book. 

"I love you~" Were Hoya's last lines in the song. Dongwoo blushed a brightly colored red because Hoya sang those words while looking at Dongwoo. Of course Dongwoo couldn't hide his happiness so he decided to talk about something else, while not looking at Hoya.

Dongwoo stuttered while he asked Hoya, "S-so sh-should we go ho-home now?"

Hoya laughed, "What's wrong hyung? Too amazed at my 99?" 

Dongwoo sheepishly laughed and just nodded to avoid making eye contact with his eyes. Hoya noticed this and decided that the two of them should go home. They left the karaoke place and were on their way back to their dorms. 

While they were walking back Dongwoo suddenly stopped. Hoya turned back to see what was the problem.

"Are you okay?" Hoya asked worriedly, placing his hand onto Dongwoo's arm.

Dongwoo shuddered at the touch and removed his hand off his arm. Dongwoo suddenly looked up at Hoya, which caught Hoya off guard. 

Dongwoo looked at him and said, "I need to tell you something."

Hoya tilted his head and asked, "What is it hyung?"

Dongwoo said, "Don't call me hyung, just call me hyung."

Hoya was surprised and laughed a little, "Was that all you had to tell me?"

"No! That's not it! I have to tell you something else." Dongwoo shouted out, luckily for the two no one was around (except for the other INFINITE members, hiding behing a big bush and tree).

Hoya was frozen, but nodded and said,  "Okay what is it?"

Dongwoo looked at him and stuttered, "I-I like y-you." 

Hoya made no movement at all, just stood there and looked at the older one blushing a bright red. Hoya laughed which made the older worried that he might have taken his confession as a joke. When Dongwoo was about to say something to the younger boy he suddenly found himself in an embrace with Hoya. 

Hoya laughed and said to him, "You finally tell me."

Dongwoo was surprised at what he heard and looked at him, "You knew?"

"Of course I did. I like you too. I've been waiting all this time for you to tell me," Hoya said and pulled Dongwoo back into his arms.

"B-but Sunggyu-hyung said that you wouldn't have known about me liking you," Dongwoo stuttered, shocked that Hoya had already knew of his affections towards him. 

Hoya laughed, "You shouldn't believe him when it comes to relationships and stuff like that hyung, no I mean, Dongwoo."

Dongwoo blushed when the younger said his name in that cool tone of his. Dongwoo hugged Hoya tightly and repeatedly said "I like you." 

Hoya patted Dongwoo's head and said, "I know. I like you too."

"YAH!" someone shouted out, the two turned to see an angry Sunggyu calling out to them from behind a bush, "WHAT DID YOU SAY HOYA!?"

Hoya and Dongwoo were surprised at their leader and Hoya said, "You shouldn't be stalking couples now hyung."

Sunggyu glared at Hoya for his comment, "I'm not the only one." 

There were many sighs coming from behind the tree and big bush, it was the other members.

Sungjong said to Dongwoo, "Hyung ~ Please always smile!" then said to Hoya, "Don't make my favorite hyung cry now, understand Hoya?" in a murderous tone. Hoya gulped. Dongwoo smiled at the youngest.

Sungyeol looked at the two and ran to them and broke their embrace and ran back to Myungsoo laughing. Everyone else began laughing too. 

Woohyun just stared at the two with loving eyes and made hand signals towards Dongwoo telling Dongwoo to throw a heart at Hoya. Dongwoo did what Woohyun suggested and made a heart shape with his hands and threw it at Hoya. Hoya laughed at how cute Dongwoo was, and laughing even more harder when Woohyun did it to both of them. 

Myungsoo just congratulated the two of them and went back to flirting with his lover. 

Sunggyu just looked at them and sighed, "I shouldn't have come."

Everyone laughed at their leader's comment, knowing what he said wasn't true.

Hoya looked at Dongwoo, and held his hands and said, "Will you be mine?"

Dongwoo stared at the other, words not coming out of his mouth. He hugged Hoya tightly and whispered into his ear "Of course."