God Didn't Give Me Beauty

I'll Make You My Dazzling Girl

 

    Once there was a princess who was happily living with her family of 2. She lived in a happy kingdom with her lovely puppy Bubba. Her mother was a lovely & beautiful kind queen while her father was strong & would do anything to protect his daughter. Every night before bed Her parents told her, “You are beautiful & don’t ever forget that. I’m pretty sure your soulmate would come to you any day”
Yeah it seemed everything that came out of their mouth was a lie. I honestly think my soulmate was hit by a truck somewhere in the world & god just decided Beauty wasn’t for me. I think its quite cruel though how he didn’t give me the main thing for living; Beauty. I was totally convinced that beauty wasn’t everything, & right when i turned 20 did all that convincing go to waste.

“What is your name?”
I never actually cared about the way i looked till a needed a job to support myself & face such a cruel world.
“Choi Sooyun”
I didn’t think it mattered what you looked like as long as you had the good features of what that person is looking for you’ll be fine.
“Why do you want this job?”
Ha how i was wrong, Completely utterly wrong about how life could really treat you.
“Because i believe that i could work hard & that i could make this company better with just a few touches”
Thats what i needed ‘A few touches” to help me with this cruel world & probably get some food in my stomach.
“Well thats nice you could leave now, I don’t think you have the right Requirements to work here”
When he says requirements he truly means ‘ appeal’
“O-Oh thank you”
I quickly got up from the chair & left his office pushing up my glasses. *I even let my hair down & left one button ed. * i pouted as i waved to every y girl in the waiting room. I could not believe that this was actually happening to me. This was my 8th job interview this week & still i got nothing. Once i was outside i stood there, trying to organize my thoughts.
“ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!” i shouted angrily taking off my glasses, throwing them on the ground. I stomped on them with my heels as i cursed madly under my breath.
I could see people giving me crazy looks some even stopped to watch. When i  let all my anger out & i finally felt that my glasses were stomped on enough, I fixed my clothing & proceed to walk on.
“Nothing to look at here” I simply said at the people that stopped to watch me.
How my parents were completely utterly wrong about my beauty.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I was lucky my foster parents ,The ones i ran away from & the ones that took care of me when my parents died, Offered me some money. I think it was mostly like a bribe to get me to be quiet about them not really paying attention to me.
I sat on my old ugly grey couch watching T.V & eating chips. That was the only thing i actually had in this whole condo. My parents were the ones who left it to me when they died. A Couch & a T.V. what a beautiful thing to have in a huge condo with 2 floors. Its not even like my T.V is new, it a box T.V that looks like it came from the 90’s & my couch was just something i found on the end of the street.
“I can’t believe this bubba” i said as i munched away on my chips.
My dog ,The only friend i will ever have, looked at me as he sat on the couch.
“I mean, why did my parents give me a condo with No money. Who does that? the only thing they left was a condo & a note that said ‘Beauty is on your side’”
I wrinkled my nose in disguise what was that suppose to mean. I Bet god is laughing at me, seeing me in this hell hole.
“Wroof”
It was night time right now & completely dark. The only thing right now that was on T.V was the fairy tale story “Cinderella”. I watched as she wished underneath a star.
“I wish my life was like that, It seemed everything was planned out perfectly” I said sadly
I got up from the couch & walked over to my glass door that lead to the balcony. I stood there on the edge of the railing looking up at the night sky.
“God why did you do this to me? Mom Dad why did you lie to me? I truly believed you & every word you said & it turned to all be a lie.”
For some reason i began crying, something i never actually did.
“All i wish for is that someone or something could help me find....Me” i wiped my tears & shook my head. “I just want some help to see the beauty you see in me”
I looked up at the stars one last time then went back into my empty room & started to sleep on my couch.

 


Author's Notes:
The First Chapter is up after a long time of thinking & wondering how i was going to plan this. 
I'm sorry for taking such a long time but I had a lot of exams i needed to do. 
Thank you to everyone who waited for me.