Moment to Forever

Fantasy to Reality

Just arrived home from school. There's nothing new today. Same old, same thing. Waking up every morning with just the same routine of going to school alone, listening to a boring professor and all. It is just tiring. I hope I can get something in return after all of this ends.

I headed straight to my room and quickly laid down in my bed when I saw a box on top of my study table. I didnt know what it contains so I jumped out of the bed and reached it out. It was wrapped in a plain box with blue ribbon on it. It was pretty and so I was really excited to open it. I carefully untied the ribbon and took what was inside. It was a book. The cover was blank so I was curious of what it contains inside. I opened it to the first page and a dedication was written. I read it.

"Remember on how you were attracted to me when youre having a hard time with him? I never left your side and stayed beside you. You were so thankful that you even realized that what youre feelings isnt a feeling of gratitude anymore but you loved me already. You came to me confessing your feeling that made me the most happiest guy who could ever live. As you say the words... "Lee Gikwang, i love you...." I thought I was dreaming as my heart flutters. I felt that I was going to die out of happiness. You never fail to make me smile. It hurts me multiple times when I see you crying and hurting. If only I can wipe all the tears and take all the pain that's hurting you that time, I already did but I wasnt that powerful. I thought I dont have the chance anymore so I dedicated myself more to my goal of making you feel that I love you and for me to see the YOU who only knows how to smile and laugh. Gladly, you finally opened your heart to me and until now, were still happy with each other. I will never let anyone make you cry again. I'll forever love seeing that smile, hearing that laugh and feeling your skin into mine. Youre the best thing that ever happened to me. Please dont ever let go because I wont until my last breath. I love you and Happy Birthday!

PS: Come see me tonight at Han river. Ill wait no matter how long. I love you, baby. Take care, youre to precious. - Lee Gikwang.

I was crying when I was reading it. His words are just too precious. I want him forever with me. I even forgot my birthday due to the stress from school but he did remember and made it special with just this. Im totally speechless and im seriously out of my mind right now. I didnt know what to do but I need to meet him in Han River right now. I quickly headed downstairs without even changing my uniforms. I just lost the tiredness I was feeling a while ago. I called a cab and told the ahjussi to drive me to Han river as fast as he can. I tried to called Lee Gikwang's phone. Someone answered but its not him. Its Hyunseung oppa. He said that Gikwang left the dorms since 6PM today and the time is already 9PM. Eottokke?

We arrived in Han River and I searched for Gikwang but I cant find him since its quite dark already! Im seriously worried. Did he really wait for me since 6PM here? He have his schedules and everything but he still made something just to make me happy. Where could he..............

My thoughts were interrupted as some hugged me from behind. I felt his breathing in my nape as he tightens the hug. I turned around to face him as he looked me straight in the eyes. I felt like melting as he stared at me for seconds.

"Come here!" He held my hand as we made our way to the big tree shading up the moonlight. Picnik snacks are scattered in the blanket that was laid in the grass. He invited me to sit down and so I did and as I sit, he carefully laid his head in my lap. We stayed like that for minutes as we star gaze and as he kept on reminiscing from how we met and how we end up as a couple. He teased me endlessly as he laughed in every moment of me being his suitor eventhough I wasnt. He suddenly went silent and as I asked why, he didnt gave me an answer and just pointed at the sky. I looked up and saw fireworks shining above. It was a good view. Gikwang held my hand as he guided me to stand up. He put his arms in my shoulders as I embrace his waist. The moment was just perfect until his phone rang and he mouthed me, MANAGER. I nodded to him saying to take his time in taking the call.

He came back but the fireworks display was over. I was already sitting in the blanket trying to enjoy the playful lights of Han river.

"Its a nice view isnt it?" He suddenly sat beside me and put his head in my neck. I his hair. Ill never get tired of doing that.

"Yes, i love it. Thank you for tonight." I said to him while still looking at the lights. He suddenly held me on my shoulders making me look at him and he stared again. Heat started to raise in my cheeks and I blushed. He smiled.

"I just love how you blush. Now close your eyes." Gikwang reached for my eyes and so I closed it. "Dont open until I say so." He reminded me and so I obeyed. "open now!"

A box welcomed my sight. A box that I can only see in movies and in dramas. I never thought Ill be getting one of those. He suddenly knelt down and reached for my hand. He opened the box and it revealed a ring. He get it out of the box and put it on my finger. "Will you marry me?" was all he said. I didnt know what to do. I was already in tears as I smiled at him, nodding.

"Is that a YES?" He jumped and stood up as I nodded again. He suddenly held my face and said "I love you" as he locked his lips with mine. It was the first lip kiss I gave to him and it was the sweetest one as well. He left me breathless and still teary. He's the best thing that ever happened to my life. I just hope that we will be spending both lifetimes happy with each other.