What happened?

Allergy

 

'NOOO!' a loud scream was heard inside the apartment. Siwon hurried in the bedroom where he had left Kyuhyun sleeping, worried that something might have happened to his lover. In no time he was on the bed next to the maknae who was convering his face. He frowned and tried to remove those hands, but Kyuhyun kept them there firmly.


'DON'T!' he hissed 'Just leave, Siwon!'


'Leave? but this is my apartment silly. What happened? Why are you covering your face?' Siwon asked concerned. Has he done something wrong? Why was the other so upset? He tried remembering last night but he couldn't find any reason. Kyuhyun made him a surprise visit and what surprise and they finally had their y time together. He smirked as he remembered the last night's events but concern soon took over as he mentally smacked himself; his lover was upset, it wasn't the right time for him to be a ert. His thoughts were interrupted by Kyuhyun's voice.


'You'll hate me...' the makane said in a small voice and Siwon couldn't help but chuckle. Not even if Kyuhyun was an evil spirit that wanted to take over the world would he hate him. Okay, that was exaggerating but Kyuhyun didn't need to know that.


'Oh really, baby... You know I couldn't hate you' he tried to once again remove Kyuhyun's hands, but to no avail.


'You will now...'


'No, baby, I won't. Now please tell me what happened'


Kyuhyun sighed before talking, hands still on his face. 'Remember the new cream I tried last night before we... well before you know what.' Siwon tried to keep his inner ert in control and nodded but then realized that Kyuhyun couldn't see him so he muttered an 'yes'.


'Well...' Kyuhyun sighed before lowering his hands, although his head was still lowered so Siwon couldn't see his face. 'This happened...'


As soon as Kyuhyun raised his head Siwon could see it: some small red dots scattered all over Kyuhyun's face. He frowned a bit in concern and took the maknae's chin between his fingers to examine his face better, but Kyuhyun took his examination and silence as an wrong answer.


'See?? I told you! I look like a monster now!' Kyuhyun wanted to get up, but Siwon pulled him in his lap and hugged his waist.


'Baby, don't overreact, you look nothing sort of a monster! And you're only having an allergic reaction. These will be gone in no time' Kyuhyun pouted or rather tried to, although Siwon still found it cute and leaned his head on the taller's shoulder.


'But I look ugly!' the maknae protested.


'No, you don't! My baby could never look ugly' Siwon said, gently taking Kyuhyun's face and planting kissed all over it.


'Eww don't kiss them!' Kyuhyun exclamed, there was nothing good in Siwon kissing those... things. Siwon chuckled and pecked his lips before whispering 'I love you', to which Kyuhyun answered with a deep kiss. After a few moments of silence, the maknae spoke again.


'What if I'll have them for life?' he asked, panicked.


'No you won't, they'll be gone in a few days at most' Siwon answered, amused by his lover.


'I'm not kidding Won, what if they'll get bigger and I'll have them for life? Would you still love me?'


'Even if they would cover your entire face, my love would never change.' Siwon smiled but it faded when he saw the scared look on Kyuhyun's face.


'Are you saying they'll be covering my entire face??????' Siwon could have face palmed in that moment if his arms weren't already busy holding Kyuhyun.

'No, baby, my sweet baby, I was only talking hypothetically, they won't' Kyuhyun smiled, satisfied with Siwon's answer an leaned his head on the taller's shoulder once again, relaxing in his arms. After some moments of silence Kyuhyun felt a hand going lower until it reached his bottom and squeezed lightly.


'YAH! Where are you touching?' he pushed Siwon and stood up beside the bed with his arms crossed, his eyes scolding the other. The older of the two smiled, apparently innocent.


'y time?' he asked hopefully with the best pair of puppy eyes he could manage. The las sound he heard was the bathroom's door slamming shut and the maknae yelling about how his lover is the biggest ert on Earth.