Finale

A Drawing of You

She breathes in the fresh heavenly air as she drew the flower. Her hair sway to the side as the wind blew her hair beautifully and her smile shined as the sun in the sky. She was drawing at the garden and loves to draw on her sketch book every morning or break in the school’s garden. Usually, she’s alone but now, on her side, Juniel, her best friend sat there and observe her drawing.

.

“Aish” Juniel pouted as she ducked from IU’s hair “I’m here to see you drawing not seeing your hair blew to my direction, seriously, Jieun” IU giggles and shook her head as she continue to draw the flower but unfortunately, the bell rang and it’s signal them that their class is about to start. IU stood up, closes her sketch book and held out her hand for Juniel.

.“Well, at least you’re here with me best friend. I love your company here” IU smiled. Juniel’s pout became a cute smile as she took IU’s hand. IU helped her up and smile to her “though, you could be noisy, I wish I have a boy company instead” Juniel gaped at her and frowned.

 

.

“It’s because your hair always bug me” Juniel said “if you don’t want me…then…then…I don’t love you!” IU giggles when she saw Juniel sulking. She hugged her best friend from behind and Juniel smile “though, I can’t stay angry because of you

”

“My bestie~” they both giggles and made their way to the school’s building.



- - - - - -



Baekhyun tapped his chin and pouted. He was planning to draw something but he doesn’t know what to draw. He sighs and went in the new opened Coffee shop. He sat down on an empty table, opens his sketch book and let out a big sigh again.



For the whole half year, he’s been drawing flowers, trees, oceans, building but something in his mind he wanted to try something different, he wanted to draw a…girl, that he…love?



“Annyeong, may I take your order?” 



Baekhyun looked up and he’s eyes widened in surprise. A girl with pony tail, eyes smiling, is wearing a cute clothes and she smile beautifully. He could hear his heart beat fasten as he keep staring at her. He just has a…love struck?



“Aah, excuse me” the girl rubbed at the back of her neck and smile



“…but, may I take your order now?

”

I- I, uh, yeah…just, one latte and…umm, pancake?” *Damn it, Baekhyun, you have to hold it in!

*

“Thank you!” she cutely salutes and walked to their kitchen. Baekhyun chuckles and felt his heart skipped a beat. *Is this what they call love at first sight?* he smile *I love it*



Meanwhile, at the kitchen, the girl skipped in and called “One latte and pancakes please!”

“

"Jieun” Juniel wrinkle her nose and pouted “WHY AM I HERE AGAIN?!

”

“Oh, Juniel…” Jieun shook her head as she prepared for Baekhyun’s order “we’re here to find some money for your apartment rent, you babo” 



“Aish…” Juniel sulk but prepared for the pancakes. 
Baekhyun was busy drawing and waiting but then, he has a phone call and it’s an emergency. Baekhyun stood up and ran but before that, IU came out from the kitchen as well.



“Sir-“



“I’m really sorry but I have an emergency” Baekhyun smile “I’ll come again, bye!” he ran out and IU blinked. Her heart told her something but she didn’t understand it. 



“His…smile”


- - - - - - - -


IU woke up late and she was rushed. She didn’t have a time to visit the garden, so she was planning to just go when it’s break. 



“I hope I have time for break” she sigh as she sat down on her seat



“but then, I’m lonely since Juniel have a meeting with her parents again” she lowered her head and then, she remembers Baekhyun’s smile and blushed “he’s just a stranger, but his smile is so…angelic”





The bell rang and IU went straight to the garden. She was excited to draw the flowers again. She wanted to draw. 



As she went to the garden, someone just stole her bench. She frowned and pouted. That’s the bench she always love to sit and now, been taken by a boy. 



“Aish” she approaches the boy and tapped his shoulder. “Please, this is my-

“

“Oh!” the boy suddenly stood up and hides something at his back and blushed. “I-I’m sorry, it was just…I was just drawing the tree there, I’m really sorry!” 



The boy wanted to run but IU stopped him. The boy stiffened when IU made a contact on him and gulps. He turned around and was greeted by IU’s sunshine smile.



“You love drawing?” IU asked. The boy nodded slowly and IU beamed “me too! Let’s draw together- wait your face…

”

“Aah, yeah…I’m the guy in Coffee shop yesterday” Baekhyun smile nervously and sat back down with IU “I-I just transfer here from the State

”

“Really, you come from State? Wow! You’re amazing” IU opens her sketch book and started to draw “hey, can you stand there?

”

“Wae?” Baekhyun tilts her head and blinked. IU chuckles at his cuteness and softened.

“I want to draw…something new, yeah…new” IU hides her blushed and fortunately, Baekhyun didn’t saw it. He went to the place where IU pointed and poses cutely as he place his ‘peace’ sign with his fingers and smile. IU blinked, blushed even more and her heart beat faster than before. *I-is this my first love sight?*



“Yah~” Baekhyun cutely called her “Hurry, I think my is hurt” IU giggles and nodded. She began to draw Baekhyun’s face but then, she saw something beside her, and it was Baekhyun’s sketch book. She was curious but let it go because she thought he only draw the flowers and tress at the garden since Baekhyun is new here but she didn’t know that Baekhyun drew her face in that sketch book.



*I hope she didn’t notice I drew her face since I met her yesterday* Baekhyun slightly blushed as he stare at her focus eyes and smile *she love to draw like me, is this fate?*



- - - - - - -



IU shivered at the cold wind of the rain and pouted. “Why must today is raining?” she sigh and waited the bus to arrive. She didn’t have her umbrella since someone steal it. “I hope the guy who stole my umbrella fell in a dirty pond” she mumbles.



Baekhyun was on his way to school with his umbrella. He blinked when he saw someone familiar and blushed at the sight that it was IU. He ran to her as he realizes IU didn’t have an umbrella.



“Hey” Baekhyun greeted her when he shed IU with his umbrella “do you…want to wait for the bus with me?” IU blushed but keeps it in; she bit her lips and smile. Baekhyun nervously stand besides IU, since the umbrella is too small to shed two people, they have to stand close to each other.



“So…” IU broke the silent “what’s your name? I mean, we met yesterday but we haven’t introduces ourselves…so yeah” Baekhyun silently chuckles and nodded. At the same time the bus came. They both went in and sat together because almost the whole bus’s seats are occupied.



“I’m Baekhyun”



IU looked at her side as well as Baekhyun; they both bump their head and pouted. They looked at each other and laugh.



“You’re Baekhyun?” IU asked in between her laugh “hehee, mianhae. I hope you don’t have a bump there, anyway, I’m Jieun but you can call me IU”



“Cute name” Baekhyun smile “we both like drawing and we both somehow live in the same neighborhood, right?” IU slowly nodded but blushed when Baekhyun said her name is cute. “Wow” *I think it is a fate*





 

It was break time, IU dashed out of the classroom to the garden. She didn’t know why but honestly, she thinks she want to meet Baekhyun again. She wanted to draw with him side by side and…



“His face is so angel like” she smiles as she runs her finger on her drawing of Baekhyun “is he an angel?”



“BYUN BAEKHYUN!”



IU turn around to see Baekhyun been chase by five boys and on the other note, THEY ARE HOT! Baekhyun runs to IU and smiles. He took her hand and her things and dragged her on the run.



“BAEKHYUN, GIVE ME BACK MY PEPERO!” The wide eyes guy pouted. The handsome tall guy rolled his eyes and ran 



“Damn it, Baekhyun, you better gives him his pepero or he’ll become a hulk” the father-like guy said.



“But-“



“Baekhyun”



“Arasseo, Suho appa” Baekhyun stopped and looked at IU who is out of breathes. He lightly chuckles and helps her up.



And that day, IU got to know that Baekhyun is not the only one who transfers to her school. His six friends, better to be called as EXO-K, transfer too. They became close and sometimes IU and Baekhyun blushed when they caught each other eyes.



- - - - - -



Baekhyun and IU became closer the past two months. They both are in Art major and they have a lot of commons. She and him likes to sing, dance, drawing and also surprisingly they both even like acting. The girls and the boys envy by their relationship. Juniel and EXO-K also became very close since Juniel likes to tease them. 



“Jieun, Jieun!” Baekhyun called her. They were chasing each other in the garden when IU stole his sketch book “Jieun, please give it back” 



“Na-Uh, you must show me what you’re drawing inside this sketch book” IU stopped and let her guard down. Baekhyun took the chance and took the book from her causing IU got a paper cut. 



“Ow…” 



“Oh, mianhae” Baekhyun put down his sketch book and examine IU’s finger. He doesn’t have any bandages and they have to visit the school clinic. Baekhyun didn’t have any choice to put IU’s finger in his mouth and stop the bleed.



IU blinked, her heart skipped a beat and somehow, she felt like the whole world is in a slow motion but not him. Sometimes, she was curious, after this few months, whenever Baekhyun and her hanging out with each other, she felt like she was safe just beside him and whenever Baekhyun smile, her heart skipped.



“I’m really sorry” Baekhyun apologize as he wrapped IU’s finger with his handkerchief “it’s just, I’m not ready to show you my works” IU softly smile and nodded.



“It’s okay, but you got to promise me…

”

“Promise you what?”



“Promise me that I’m the first person you’re going to show your works and promise me that…umm, you’ll draw with me everyday” IU beamed. Baekhyun chuckle nodded his head and lace his pinky with her.



“I promise with all my heart that Lee Jieun will be the first person I’ll show my art works and I’ll promise…” he softly gaze at her and smile “I promise that I’ll be there for her” IU blushed and looked away. The bell rang and she was glad.



“Jieun…”



“Hm?”



“Can you promise me something?”

IU looked at him and nodded.



“Promise me that you’ll smile every day?”



“I will, for you” IU smiled and walked with Baekhyun.



*Then it’s better for me to draw your beautiful sunshine smile*



- - - - - -



Baekhyun was sitting on his bed and drawing IU’s pretty smile. He smiles in satisfied and nodded.



‘Promise me that I’m the first person you’re going to show your works’



“You’ll going to be the first person who’s going to see my works, Jieun”



Just then, there’s a rain outside and some thunders. Baekhyun’s eyes widened because he knew that IU told him she’s afraid of thunder when they’re hanging out.



“I have to meet her at her house”

 





IU curled under her blanket on her bed as she covered her ears with her hands. She was afraid of the sound but in her mind is only, Baekhyun. 



“B-Baekhyun o-oppa”



Knock Knock Knock



IU flinched and covered her ears again, thinking about Baekhyun.



Knock Knock Knock



“OPPA, HELP ME! THERE’S A GHOST!”



Knock Knock Knock



Baekhyun keep knocking the door but it was no use. The thunder roar even louder and the rain is getting heavier. *I have to climb on IU’s window* fortunately, there’s a tree beside IU’s room and he climbed it without hesitation. 



Baekhyun got at the window and as careless as IU, the window is unlocked. *Tsk, Tsk, Jieun is so forgetful sometimes. He opened the widow and went in the room. IU sat up in shocked when she heard someone entering her room. When Baekhyun looked up, he saw IU’s tears and softened.



“Jieun…”



“OPPA” IU hugged him not caring Baekhyun’s clothes is soaking 



“oppa, I’m glad you’re here, I’m really afraid” she sniff “please oppa-“



Boom!



“DON’T LEAVE ME!!!” IU screams, tighten her hug and buried her face on Baekhyun’s shoulder. Baekhyun’s heart accelerated but keeps calm. He wrapped his arms around IU and chuckles. 



“Don’t worry, I’m here…” Baekhyun caress her hair and closes his eyes

“like I promise, I’ll be there for you”



And that night, Baekhyun have no other choice to stay with IU till the rain stopped. IU slept on Baekhyun’s lap on her bed and Baekhyun is really glad that he came. 



*I’ll be there for you*



- - - - - - -



Baekhyun and IU sat on the bench at the garden as always they’re drawing the flowers, grass, trees also birds or rabbits. 



“Baekhyun oppa”



“Yes, Jieun?”



“Umm, well I-“IU stopped when her phone vibrate. She picked it up and walked away for privacy. Of course, girl wants gossips, right? 
Baekhyun lightly chuckles and his gaze switch to IU’s sketch book. 



He picked it up and opens to the first page. It was the flower that IU drew before she met Baekhyun. It was curved beautifully and the background is just WOW. The corner of his lips curved up forming a sweet smile. “We both love drawing flowers” he whispered softly and gazes to IU’s back. 



He turned to another page and was surprised by what he just saw. He ran his fingers on the drawing, admiring every single detail, every single moment. He didn’t even know they’re drawing the same thing.



IU came back from her call and her eyes widened as she saw Baekhyun holding her sketch book and gulps. She was afraid that he thinks she’s some kind of a stalker for drawing his face on her sketch book. IU was about to turned too walked away but been stopped when someone holds her wrist and spun her around. 



IU’s eyes widened when her lips crashed to Baekhyun’s lips. 



Baekhyun closes his eyes and tilt his to the right angle for kissing IU better. IU didn’t know what to do first but her heart says that she has to close her eyes and kiss him back more passionate and that’s what she does. 



Their heart beats fast, their hands are sweating but this moment, they don’t want to be end because they just realize that they fell in love and honestly, this kiss is their first kiss ever and they’re glad that their kiss been hold by the person they love.



IU broke the kiss for some air and rests her forehead on Baekhyun’s forehead. Baekhyun smile and kiss IU’s nose as IU blushed.



“So…” Baekhyun broke the not awkward silent “you drew me?”


IU blushed but nodded.



Baekhyun chuckles and hugged IU’s little waist as he drew her closer

“well then, this is fate after all”



“What do you mean?”



“We both love drawing, we both love flowers, we both love peaceful and…” Baekhyun looked IU’s beautiful eyes and softly smile “…and we both drew the person we love”



“You mean…”

Baekhyun nodded “Yes, a drawing of you is inside my sketch book. I drew you because I…have this kind of a feeling that is weird”



“Me too”



“Then Jieun…will you be my…girlfriend?”



IU looked up and smiles but the truth is she was celebrating in her head. IU slowly nodded and Baekhyun grinned. He kissed her once again.



“Tsk, Tsk…GET A ROOM!” Juniel and EXO-K shouted at them but both IU and Baekhyun ignore them.

 

 

 

- finished -

 

 

 

 

 

 

POSTER CR; NEW Evolution Postershop

 

ANOTHER BAEKIU ONESHOT IS COMING VERY SOON. ;D

(gonna post it in a week...?)