100% Interview

☆ Fully Charged 100% Facts ☆ ▬ 백퍼센트 ▬

[121011] (INTERVIEW) 100% gets happy when they get told that they "Ate the CD"

The 7 member of the group has their own specialities. And within that, there is a powerful performance & each member has their own kind of charisma. The newly boy idol group, 100%, whom is in the same company as Andy & Teen Top.

100% had let out their first album, "We, 100%" on the 18th day of last month. With that, they have been on music programs & showed a lot of performances & they have been showing colorful stage choreography without the slightest error.

Their song, "Bad Boy" has an analog sensibility of stringed instruments that makes up the harmonies of the song & makes this song a harmonious dance type. This song is about a guy having to break up with a girl they love with an unreasonable reason. To express the feelings of the men, the lyrics are impressive.

Recently meet 100%, they had a masculine look & their attire for the promotion & gave us a powerful introduction of themselves. Within the group, the oldest hyung MinWoo was the most familiar face. In the past, in 2006, he had been in a KBS 2TV drama "Sharp 3" in which with that he had started his acting career. But MinWoo said "I wanted to try a new challenge with being a singer" & then he had debuted with 100%.

(MinWoo): "Preparing to become a singer, it's been 3 & a half years. With acting, it didn't work that well. And since it didn't work well, I have suffered a slump. I felt so intense & it made me to have a new dream of becoming a singer. I tried harder than the others. I had practiced for a long time but in front of the camera, I felt nervous. But with the thought of being happy was huge! Being with the others, we practice a lot for the perfect performance."

MinWoo has an age difference of 5~7 with s. But they get along well with no gap of the age differences. RockHyun has said "As our team name is 100%, we will always try for a 100% perfect performance." And he had noted on how that was the good thing about their team. He told what 100%'s charm was.

(RockHyun): "Our wild performances are what makes us proud. With overflowing vitality. Should I say, that we also are familiar to each other. We have the charm of a neighbor brother. But on stage, we have to think that we are cooler than anyone else. We are charismatic on stage, and when we are off-stage, we are just like brothers. That's what we found that were attractive of our group."

100% with their radical performances, they don't forget about their vocals. So then their fans say "We ate the CD."

(ChanYong): "Since the first broadcast during the vigorous choreography & presents a perfect vocals got a lot of attention. There were harsh training in order to make this stage. With an analog sound in a few of the "Bbong" we thought that the public might like the song. With our fans saying that 'we ate the CD' made us flattered & really happy. With that, we had practiced even harder. We all had a dream to become a singer but not an idol singer.
With going to vocal academies, & having the ability to sing & then become a singer was the dream. When we came to the company, we had learned how to dance but since we debuted as an idol, we want to accomplish our dream & be well-developed.

100% was created under ShinHwa's Andy's hands. He had even preached for advice and counseled 100%.

(HyukJin: )"Most people have been telling me not to lose the original intention. Also, to practice with having the expressions. And how to grasp the camera one by one. In front of us, he doesn't express his feelings well but when he is not, he always told us to 'Look good.' He had told us all of these different tips like 'Toughness, is the most important, always asking you to behave. We can all keep in mind.' & we really appreciate it & we are really thankful."

And lastly, with 100% debuting, they had the heart of this album, we asked them about what they wanted to
come of it and what their aspirations were, & 100%'s eyes were shiny.

(SangHoon): "With the name of 100%, with responsibility, we will & we want to show the best performances. With the mind to show our abilities of 100%, we want the people to know who we, 100%, are. Not just with singing, but with variety show, & acting ways of reaching our fans. We are planning to do these things, so please wait for us."

(via: OSEN)
(English Translated By:
)