Chapter One

A New Beginning

“Look at it, it’s a freak.”

 

“Hey Gaylord! Where’s your friends did they leave you too?! It wouldn’t surprise me!”  Laughter followed shortly a after those rude comments.

 

That’s all I hear voices and laughter. I can’t do it anymore! I can’t live on in this hell hole called school. Yes, open comments in front of teachers and the principal that used to care about me. I am currently suffering every where. My grades are ruined because teachers fail me on purpose. My body is full of purple bruises and scares because of daily beatings. The principal doesn’t even help me or give me a glance. My heart the most because these people, every single one of them, used to love me. We where all friends until I came out of the closet. Thank God today is my last day. I will be moving to a different school, far, far, far, far away from here. It’s in Los Angles. 

 

 

First day at school

 

“Hi! My name is Key! Please take care of me!” I smiled.

 

“Welcome my name is Mr. Schmidt. Mr. Kim, please sit in between Minho and Amber. Mr. Choi, Ms. Liu please raise you hands.”  Then a boy and a tom-boy raised their hands. I went to my seat and they introduced themselves.

 

“Hi! I’m Amber and the frog over there is Minho.” She smiled. I turned my head and saw Minho waving.

 

“Hi! I’m Minho! Why don’t you have lunch with us?” he asked. I simply nodded.

 

Lunch Time.

 

“KEY OVER HERE!” waved/jumped/screamed Minho. I waved back in the same manner.  

 

“Meet Kim Jonghyun.” Minho introduced. The man waved. God was he gorgus!

 

“Hey, by chance are you guys anti-gay?” I whispered.

 

“No. I’m biual.” Jonghyun proudly said. Amber and Minho just shook their heads.

 

“That’s cool. I’m gay too… What about you two?” I pointed at Amber and Minho.

 

“Well…” Amber stared.

 

“They are together. They are a couple.” Jonghyun finished. I just nodded.

 

“Do you have someone?” I asked Jonghyun. He just shook his head.

 

“What about you Key?” Minho asked.

 

“I’m waiting for Mr. Right.” I confirmed.

 

Two Months Later

In the courtyard after school behind a tree.

 

“Key? I have something to tell you…” Jjong approached me. This was y chance. Every since I got to know Jjong, my feelings for him developed more and more each day.

 

“Jjong, I need to tell you something too… But you asked first so go.”

 

“Key ever since I meet you…I kind of…”

 

“Kind of…?” I asked.

 

“I like you, Key. No_ I love you! So will you be mine?” He looked straight into my eyes.

 

“Jjong, I was going to tell you the same thing! Of course I’ll be yours, in one condition!” I smiled.

 

“What is it?! I’ll do anything!” he begged.  I tapped my lips and he understood. He leaned in for a kiss. When our lips meet, I felt electricity flowing through me. God, I want more! I started to slowly part my lips then I heard laughter that sounded familiar. I pushed him away and walked behind the tree. It was Minho and Amber!

 

“It’s okay Froggy, you could win next time! Now… You owe me~!” she wiggled her eyebrows.

 

I looked down and blushed while Jjong took my hands and intertwined our figures.

 

A/N: I’m back and this is a very special fanfics like the next two that will be appearing. Today’s was for my friend’s birthday~! She is like the biggest JongKey fan I know of. Anyway! Happy Birthday! Tell me how you guys liked it and please tell me where to improve! Thanks so much. lOve AllmightyKeylover