WGM

The only way to cheer up Eunhyuk...

It was another day to film “We got married” with the Teukso-couple for the “fighting Juniors” who consist of Eunyhuk, Kyuhyun, Donghae, and Sungmin. It was the episode with the blind dates. Everyone got their scripts and Eunhyuk was reading it annoyed. He would have to play the who would try to take Donghae’s girl away from him. Everyone else would stay with the woman they would choose from the beginning. Great was all the dancing machine could think of. That would be a horrible day. He hated to play the . It just didn’t fit his character at all.

Eunhyuk felt a pair of eyes on him and looked around. There was no one looking at him as much as he could tell. The blond man had to do his best no matter how much he hated all this storyline.

“Okay, let’s start guys. Get on your places… And action!” The director gave the start sign. All the guys were kind of nervous because they really weren’t allowed to see the women before they started filming. All Eunhyuk knew was that he should give the sign that he thought that the women were beautiful every single time. Why was he playing the Casanova and again? That was the question he still kept on asking himself. Luckily the blond was very good in hiding his feelings and he could play the shy, cute guy and at the same time. He kept on interrupting the others and putting them in an awkward situation like the script wanted him to do it. No one seemed to realize that he wasn’t feeling well in this role at all.

“Let’s take a break and then let’s go to the bowling place to start filming the second part of everything. Eunhyuk-shi, you know what you have to do then.”

“Of course…” Again the dancer felt like someone was watching him. But again there was no one in sight who could be the culprit of all this. He was drawn between being annoyed and thinking that he was going crazy.

It was already late when they were finally shooting the last scenes when fighting junior had to choose their woman by making a phone call. So it meant that it was also the time for Eunhyuk to really be a complete jerk towards Eunhyuk and towards the women. Donghae’s fans would kill him after seeing this as well. He was absolutely sure of that. But there was no way out of all this. So he made his call to Donghae’s date and she actually picked up. Everything went as planned. The dancer was feeling horrible although he knew that it was just a script that he had to follow. He still felt like he betrayed one of his best friends by picking his woman.

After Donghae got rejected by his date, it was Kyuhyun’s turn. He was supposed to just call his date and then it would be Donghae’s turn again. But then something happened that no one was expecting at all. It wasn’t the woman’s phone that rang but Eunhyuk’s. The monkey was also looking puzzled as everyone else around them as well. Without knowing what he did, his hand started to move and put the telephone receiver at his ear. When he was about to answer it, Leeteuk came and hung up. Only then did Eunhyuk realize that Kyu was staring at him. It was the same feeling he had had already a few times before that day. The evil maknae was always able to see behind the dancer’s mask. How he was able to do something like that, Eunhyuk really couldn’t tell. But often he was happy about that talent of the youngest. Leeteuk was still standing there and staring at Eunhyuk.

“Did you switch the cards of your phone with hers?”

“No, I didn’t do that. Really.” Now Leeteuk was looking at Kyuhyun.

“Did you actually want to call Eunhyuk-shi?”

“Yeah…” Everyone started laughing while the blond was staring shyly at his phone. This hadn’t been in the script. Why was he doing that?

“What the hell, hahahaha, you can’t do that”, was all that Leeteuk could say to the youngest’s actions.

“I didn’t feel like this before today. But he was really funny and so I fell for him and had to call him.” Now everyone was laughing even more. Eunhyuk though thought that he didn’t hear the right words and was hallucinating about everything that just happened. Shyly he didn’t know what else to do but stare at his phone. If he could turn back time just a little, he would have loved to answer the phone. This was absolutely crazy. The whole situation was paradox. How could Kyu do something like that on national TV. All this made the dancing machine go crazy and he almost forgot to keep his mask on and to keep on playing his role.

After that everything went like it was written in the script. Donghae got his date back, Kyuhyun chose his date and Eunhyuk was the that even made his date cry in front of the cameras. What an amazing day. The greatest thing of that day was when it was finally over. At least those were the blonde’s thoughts. Still he had to talk to Kyuhyun about what he said.

But Eunhyuk didn’t have the guts to do it while everyone was still surrounding him and the Maknae. He waited until they were finally back in the apartment and he could follow Kyuhyun into his room. Luckily Sungmin happened to be downstairs in the 11th floor apartment with Ryeowook and all the others.

“Why are you following me into my room like a lost puppy?”

“I have to know if you meant what you said earlier.”

“I don’t know what you are talking about.” This was almost enough to make Eunhyuk give up.

“Well, what you said about me when you made the call…” Kyuhyun grinned evilly.

“Did you really believe the nonsense that I was telling everyone? Are you crazy?” That was enough. Eunyhuk already got watery eyes. Yes, he kind of was hoping that everything had been true. But he just was the ugly Hyung that someone as beautiful as Kyuhyun couldn’t love. Why did he let his hopes get up again? He felt stupid.

“Of course not… s-sorry for even…” The dancer already turned halfway around when Kyuhyun held his arm, turned him around and pressed their bodies together.

“It’s only true if you feel the same way. If you don’t you better tell me know and we will forget that all this ever happened between us. Then it will just be a story that happened on TV and that was in the script like that. But you have to be aware that I won’t change my way towards you. I will still be the Dongsaeng with the evil tongue. The only thing that will change is that I will tell you even more that I love you and not just in a Dongsaeng-Hyung way but in a lover’s way. It will be a true saranghae from now on. Still, be aware that I won’t change. Not even the slightest bit just to make you happier.”

Eunhyuk was really taken aback now. Did he hear clearly? Was that another love confession towards him?

“I would never want you to change for me or anyone or anything in this world. I didn’t fall for everything about you, just to see you change the way you are in the next moment.” Kyuhyun was and would always be the evil maknae with the sharp tongue. Eunhyuk was fully aware of that and didn’t want the other to change in the slightest bit. It just belonged to Kyuhyun like it belonged to Eunhyuk to always be the bullied one.

“You know you could have confronted me about that before. The love story that I told on Strong Heart a few months ago was also a lie that I made to make you look better again.”

“I thought so, but it could have been true if you are honest. But this today…”

“I don’t care about that at all right now!” That was the last thing before Kyuhyun finally closed the last gap between them and kissed his Hyung. “And never think you’re ugly again. No matter what Leeteuk-Hyung or the other Hyungs will ever tell you again. You’re beautiful and y and you have the most charms in Super Junior. So never try to hide behind anyone again.”

“You really can look behind my mask. It’s kind of scary… but thank you for saying that…”

“Well, you still are stupid and someone needs to tell you to make you realize something as simple as that. Everyone knows that except for you.” There was the sharp tongue again. But this time it seriously made Eunhyuk smile. He kissed his now boyfriend and pressed his body closer to the taller one’s.