Thank You For Always Being There

One Shots with Teen Top! (Applications Closed)

Thank You For Always Being There

Story requested by: Brownleafhopper

 

[Fonts in this colour mean's L.Joe's perspective]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Miyoung!” Ricky shouted as he stormed into her bedroom, “Get up! We’re late for school!”

She rolled and turned her back on him, continuing to sleep as she groaned at the noise. “Aish, how are we even twins?! You are so much lazier than me!”

“Zzzzzz….”

“Yoo Miyoung! L.Joe is waiting for you downstairs!” Miyoung shot up like a rocket and flew to the bathroom to get ready. Ricky chuckled, “Works every time.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I can’t believe you lied again,” Miyoung began to lecture her twin as Chunji giggled beside her.

“I can’t believe you believed it… again! Hahaha!” She pouted, rather annoyed at her brother. Every morning, he would trick her into believing L.Joe was downstairs in order to wake her up. Her love for L.Joe wasn’t a joke; why couldn’t he understand that?!

The rest of Teen Top met up with them in the classroom, “Good morning,” Miyoung politely bowed at her brother’s friends, “Good morning L.Joe.”

She looked at him with an innocent smile plastered across her face, “Whatever.”

Miyoung looked down at the floor sadly while Ricky glared at L.Joe, “At least pretend to be nice!” He whispered loud enough for everyone to hear. She walked to her desk and plopped onto her seat with her hand holding her head up as she pouted.

Chunji walked over to her desk with a packet of cards, “Pick one!”

Miyoung picked a random card without looking as she wasn’t in the mood, “You have to look at which one it is! I’m going to pull out the exact same one in my deck~” He gave her a lovable smile that seemed to have convinced her to take a peak.

“Okay, I looked.”

Chunji shuffled his cards a little and then pulled out a red ace, “Did you get this card?” She quickly grabbed his card and compared it with hers, “No way! I bet they’re all the same in your deck!”

He chuckled and handed her the deck, “Check for yourself!”

Miyoung flicked through the cards curiously and to her surprise, it was a normal deck. Chunji watched as she smiled to herself, “I’m glad she’s smiling again,” he thought to himself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ah, I want to sit next to you today!” Changjo whined to Miyoung as they approached the Teen Top cafeteria table.

“You can sit beside me! I’ll sit in the middle so I can sit next to both L.Joe and you!” She grinned to her brother’s friend. Despite being in Teen Top; they were the same age.

Miyoung made her way to L.Joe’s seat but just as she was about to sit down, he got up and moved to sit somewhere else. “L.Joe, I wanted to sit next to you…”

“I don’t want to.” Every day, L.Joe would crush her heart with simple hurtful words. But for some reason; no matter how many times he would insult her or act cold to her, she would still love him the same way.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard some noise in the classroom and peered into it, but saw nothing. I chose to ignore it and walked off until I saw Chunji approach the same room. I stood behind a locker, glancing every now and then.

That afternoon, Chunji was making his way home until he heard some sobbing coming from the classroom. He peered into the room; it seemed to be empty, but why were there noises? He tip-toed slowly into the room and found Miyoung on the floor crying to herself.

I leaned in closer and attempted to listen.

“Miyoung ah, what’s wrong?” Chunji sat down beside her and placed her head on his chest. She gave continued to weep; not giving him a reply.

“Is it L.Joe again?”

She continued to sob.

 “Why do you still love him after all he puts you through?” Chunji glanced at her; she was so beautiful even though she had tears streaming down her face.

I felt my heart burn for a mere few seconds. Was she crying because of me?

“Miyoung?” She wiped her tears quickly and looked up at him for an answer.

“I’ll take you somewhere,” he held her hand tight and led somewhere. She remained silent throughout the whole trip, and eventually he stopped in a large grass field. From afar, she could see a tree with red fruits on it; a cherry tree.

Suddenly, Chunji walked out with Miyoung hand in hand. For some reason, my heart hurt to see them so close.. I decided to follow them and came myself at a large green field with a beautiful cherry tree.

They both sat down in the shade underneath the tree; Miyoung closed her eyes and breathed in the fresh air. Chunji began singing slowly.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wZIHD7cDGQ)

I just love that one man,

I love him wholeheartedly.

I follow her around like a shadow every day,

That woman is laughing and crying.

 

Just how much more do I have to gaze at you alone?

This love that came like the wind, this beggar like love

If I continue this way, will you love me?

 

Just come a little nearer,

One step closer but flee with two legs,

I am who loves you, next to you now.

That woman who comes....

 

That man is cautious,

That’s why you have to learn to smile.

What he can’t tell his best friend..

His heart is full of tears.

 

That’s why, that man, when he loved you the same way..

Yet another fool, yet another fool..

Can’t you hug me before you go?

 

I want to receive love,

Every day in my heart, just in my heart I shout and that man’s next to me again..

 

That man’s not me,

It’s not that he knows,

He doesn’t know.

 

He doesn’t know cause he’s a fool.

 

Just how much more do I have to gaze at you alone?

This love that came like the wind, this beggar like love...

If I continue this way, will you love me?

 

Just come a little nearer,

One step closer but flee with two legs.

I who love you am next to you now,

That man who comes...

[Translation of song]

 

“Miyoung ah…” Chunji began nervously as he looked into her eyes, “Forget that L.Joe.”

My heart stopped upon hearing the sentence. What was happening to me? Why did I follow them? Don’t I hate Miyoung?

“Consider me. It was always me who was by your side when you were upset. It was always me who cheered up you when L.Joe hurt you. It was always me who comforted and loved you silently…”

Miyoung’s eyes began to fill with tears as she recalled the many times Chunji had been there for her. He was right. When had he ever not been there to comfort her and cheer her up? It was Chunji who stayed by her side through good and bad times; he never gave up on her.

Chunji was right; whenever she tried talking to me, I would ignore her or insult her. But, I never once meant to hurt her… She was just so fun to tease… I loved seeing her mad; it was so cute but –

“Consider me,” Chunji’s voice began to tremble, “I really do love you…”

Miyoung, I’m sorry I’ve realised too late.

She looked into Chunji’s eyes,

“Is it okay for me to love you?”

“Chunji ah,” Miyoung began but looked down nervously. Chunji leaned in towards her face and lifted her chin up slightly to observe her beautiful face. Miyoung bit her lip as he leaned closer and closer to her, eventually closing her eyes.

She felt her heart race as soon as his lips touched hers.

It raced faster than when she saw L.Joe.

Her heart was racing for,

Chunji.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date Completed: 8th March 2011

A/N: ahhh i don't think i acomplished this one T^T because i couldn't incorporate the heart to heart talk or the fight..... i feel like T__T i failed T__T

@Brownleafhopper: if you don't like it, i can rewrite it for you! Because i had to cut somethings off so i don't feel like i did a good job T__T sorry!!!