CH_01

You Can't Win Me..

     I forced myself not to choke on my bento as I watched the so-called kingkas march into the school. What a bunch of bumpkins.. Even though they were well respected in Zodiac Academy as 'celebrities', I only saw them as dogs. How can my 'brother' be so careless in choosing a school??

 

"Arrrrrooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnn oppppppaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"JR opppppaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Baekho oppppppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Minhyun opppppppaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH RENNNNNNNIEEEEEEEE opppppaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

     Oh, let me die now.. Stupid girls.. I quickly emptied my lunchbox and headed to my favorite place in the school - the Wangdda Hangout.

     WH isn't the typical 'hangout' spot you'd find in most schools. This is the 'Filthy' Spot; the Dirty Blood; or you can say the Mudblood Spot. I've only seen two people enter this building; a sunbae (who later committed suicide), and myself. This is my peace. This is where I can be whoever I want - although I don't want to be any different from who I am now..

     I sulked - this was my favorite hobby. Piano? I sat on the torn leather seat and grazed my fingers on the keys. One note, followed by another, I sulked a whole song. I paused a bit; why do I suddenly remember that accident?? I played again, imagining the car - turning and rolling downhill along Mokpo. Without knowing it, my voice slowly drifted into the music. 'Because death is easy...'

 

 

--Flashback--

     "JAESUK-AH!! How could you that, to our family??!!!" Umma shriektd in the car. Appa gripped the steering wheel tightly, "Eunsung-ah, we'll talk about this later." "NO, Go Jaesuk. Tell me the truth; did you or did you not gamble our W 24,000,000?!" Umma yelled again. This always happened.. Appa screeched the car to a halt, "Just be quiet!!!!!!!!!! I did!!!!!!!!" he yelled, angrily kicking at the accelerator. Unfortunately for us, he forgot to turn it off..

     Our car slid off the wet road, and onto the muddy countryside. Before anyone knew it, the ground beneath us gave way, sending us into a 30-foot plunge into water and mud. "Hyukjae-ah!! Take care of Eunhyunnie ! ! ! !" our parents screamed just a split second before we all sank into the deep lake. That was the last of my parents. They never found their bodies..

     Go Hyukjae, my brother, took me in his arms, "Gwaenchanhaesseo.." I shook my head, I knew I lost everything.. I was only 8 years of age; my brother was 18.

 

 

 

 


Wazzup!! Sorry about the long hiatus and stupidly short update (in over a month).. We're super busy (Lame excuse, I know)

Today's my birthday, actually (21st Sept).. And anyways, I got a new netbook from my parents.. That means I'll be able to update more often. (I used to use the family computer, which is really old)

But unfortunately, I won't be able to update from the 1st of October, until the week after. We have a performance on those weeks.