Just The Way You Are

Just The Way You Are (A WonKyu OneShot)

 

A/N: Don't mind me, this was written in just a few hours. Just a little bit of WonKyu love :)


Siwon just finished taking a shower after having a heated session with his boyfriend who was still on bed, a blanket covering his lower half and too immersed in playing on his laptop.

Wearing a towel around his waist and another one drying his hair with, Siwon approached the man sitting on bed with his eyes focused on the screen and fingers firmly pressed on the keyboard, muttering a few curses and cheers from time to time, obviously directed to his opponent in whatever game he was playing.

“Babe, you need to take a shower” Siwon said while sitting behind Kyuhyun and back hugging him.

Not getting an answer, he pressed a couple of light kisses on his lover’s before muttering “I see” and standing up again to leave. However, just when he was about to walk away, Kyuhyun gripped his wrist and made him sit back again.

“Wait Siwon, this is the level I told you about. I need to keep my focus”

“So after all this time, gaming is still more important than me, ha?” Siwon teased his lover while wrapping his arms around his waist.

Kyuhyun’s eyes bulged at that statement and his fingers suddenly stopped what they were doing. Siwon’s nose was nuzzling the maknae’s crook, pressing kisses on the junction between his neck and shoulder. He didn’t notice Kyuhyun’s body stiffen.

“Do you really think that?” Siwon’s head shot up at the sudden question. His eyes landed on the laptop and he noticed that Kyuhyun stopped playing. If this was the new level that Kyuhyun was blabbing about the other day to Siwon, then he must’ve been very excited about it. Besides, Siwon was just joking, he didn’t mean it like that.

“Kyu, I was just kidding! What are you doing? Finish your game!” Kyuhyun tried to close his laptop but Siwon’s hands reached to stop him. He held his boyfriend’s hands and put them back on the keyboard but Kyuhyun was determined to not play anymore as he struggled to free himself from Siwon.

Eventually, Kyuhyun managed to put aside his laptop but Siwon was quick to hit the pause button without Kyuhyun noticing.

“No Siwon. This isn’t the first time. I know that you, among others, think I don’t love you enough. But I do”

Siwon was startled at what just came out of his lover’s mouth. Of course he knew how much Kyuhyun loves him. He never doubted it even for a second. He wanted to tease his boyfriend a bit as he loved to see the latter’s cute pout, but now he regretted it when he saw the teary eyes of Kyuhyun staring at him.

“Baby, don’t say that. I know that you love me and I love you too” Siwon pressed his chest firmly on Kyuhyun’s back, while tightening his arms on the younger's chest.

They were just fine earlier, how could his baby be sad that fast? Then it hit him. The day before, super junior were at some program and the members teased the maknae about how he only cares about playing games and how he's always carrying his laptop wherever he goes. 

Well Siwon knew that his band mates were only playing with him. The fans already knew about Kyuhyun's love for games, so he was sure the members didn't think it would actually upset their maknae. Besides, they didn't say anything about Siwon. Kyuhyun must've concluded that one himself.

“You don’t understand” Kyuhyun mumbled which made Siwon turn him a bit to the side so that he can get a clear look at his face. Then he rested his chin on Kyuhyun’s shoulder.

“Tell me. Who bugged my little baby?”

In normal circumstances, Kyuhyun would laugh at this kind of words. But not that day, clearly he was very upset.

“I’m serious Siwon” He lifted his hands and cupped Siwon’s cheeks “Listen to me carefully because I’m only going to say this once. Okay?”

Siwon nodded while taking one of Kyuhyun’s hands and kissed its palm, before letting it rest again on his cheek.

“I know you’re perfect and everyone is saying that you deserve better than a spoiled maknae, a gamer freak like me” Siwon opened his mouth, in order to argue but he was shut by Kyuhyun’s thumb pressed firmly on his lips “Let me finish. I always thought that they were right. Well they still are. You can have whoever you want. You just have to utter the word and he or she will come running to your arms. But you chose me, you fell in love with me. Now I still don’t know why it had to be me, but there’s not a single second where I’m not scared that one day you’ll figure out that I’m no good for you, that you’ll realize what a ridiculous choice you made”

Siwon had enough of this talk. He never thought Kyuhyun was thinking this way. He could feel his heart beat fast and tears welling in his eyes. He freed himself from Kyuhyun’s grip and angrily stared at him for a couple of seconds before speaking up.

“I didn’t know you’re thinking this way. How can you believe that I may ever fall out of love with you” He held both of Kyuhyun’s hands in his before pulling him into his embrace.

“Siwon, what can I do to prove to you that I really love you as much as you love me. Maybe even more” Kyuhyun whimpered into Siwon’s chest and the older could feel hot tears wetting his skin. He pulled back from the hug and wiped Kyuhyun’s tears with his thumbs.

“You don’t have to do anything Kyuhyun-ah. I know you love me. No matter what people say, I’m the only one who knows how you really feel. Because they have no idea how you make me feel. They don’t know what happens behind closed doors and they sure don’t know how clingy you get when you miss me” Siwon grinned at his last words making the maknae flush and lightly punch him on the stomach.

“What? I’m right, aren’t I?”

“When did I ever cling to you?”

“How about the time when I got back from Taiwan and found you in my apartment on bed, begging me to touch you. Or the time you got drunk and called me, telling me how much you miss me and that you want me back as soon as possible. Or when…”

“Fine, fine I get it” Kyuhyun clasped a hand over Siwon’s mouth stopping him from mentioning anymore embarrassing facts.

“Why so shy? Look at your body all flushed. Didn’t know your white skin can get this red”

Siwon was taking a back as Kyuhyun launched himself on him, taking his lips in his mouth, engaging them in a passionate kiss. The maknae wrapped his arms around Siwon’s neck pulling him down and making them both collapse on bed with the older hovering over him.

“What was that for?” Siwon smiled and asked between kisses

“It’s the only way to shut you up”

Siwon laughed and kissed him again, his tongue slipped into Kyuhyun's hot mouth, devouring it. Soon they had to break the kiss to gasp some air, but they didn’t move from their positions as they were enjoying the heat that was coming out of each other’s bodies.

Siwon pressed a kiss on the younger’s forehead before moving his face to the side and whispering in the latter’s ear "See? You know me too well. How can I want someone else?" 

“Siwon I love you more than any game in the world”

Siwon burst out laughing, while Kyuhyun was left dumbfounded. He pushed his hyung’s body off of him and sat down before, pouting and crossing his arms over his chest, with his back facing Siwon.

“I’m sorry. It’s just funny that I’m being compared to a game” Siwon stopped laughing and approached his lover. He put his hands on his shoulders and made him turn around.

“Well you know how I love gaming, so it’s the obvious thing to compare you too”

“I should be offended you know”

“Why? Told you I love you more. What’s there to be offended about?” Kyuhyun’s eyebrows were frowning while Siwon just sighed and pulled Kyuhyun’s body closer to his.

“Are you that oblivious? Do you like being compared to acting?”

“It’s not the same thing”

“It is. I love you more than hmm ‘Dun He Lian’. How does that sound?”

“Your ‘Skip Beat’ character? Creepy? Why would you compare me to it?”

“The same as you comparing me to a game”

Kyuhyun just rolled his eyes making Siwon change the subject

“Anyway, let’s say you asked me to give up acting for you”

“I wouldn’t ask you”

“Why is that?”

Kyuhyun pressed a kiss on Siwon’s bare chest before answering “Because that’s how much I love you. I love you too much to make you give up on something you love just for my sake”

Siwon's famous dimples were drawn on his cheeks as he pecked Kyuhyun on the lips

“Same for me. I love you just the way you are. I knew what a game maniac you were when I first started dating you, so I have no right to tell you to change your habits for me. I’ll never ask you to change”

“Tsk … You can’t handle me ‘just the way I am’” Kyuhyun said smirking

“Wae? What do you think I had been doing these past two years?”

“Don’t give me that look”

“What look?”

“Like you’re so innocent and perfect. You complain too you know”

“When did I?” Siwon’s eyes burst out in confusion

“You don’t like it when I eat too much. You don’t like it when I don’t go to the gym. You don’t like it when I stay up playing games…”

“Yah! Do you hear yourself?”

“What?”

Siwon chuckled before moving closer. “All these things that you mentioned are because I’m worried about your health. Not because I don’t like you doing them” He said while cupping Kyuhyun’s face and shacking it from right to left, squeezing the bubbly cheeks as the lips stuck out.

“B-but” Kyuhyun said after managing to release his face from Siwon’s grip

“No buts. You can’t possibly think of something that doesn’t make me love you just the way you are”

“And why is that?”

Siwon moved a stray of hair out of Kyuhyun’s face before answering “Because I simply love you just the way you are”

“Why are you always like this?”

“Like what?”

“I’m the one who started the romantic talk, but you beat me to it and end it with a cheesy comment like this ‘Just the way you are’ bull”

“You're my super cute baby. But don’t curse” Siwon started laughing so hard that his stomach started to hurt and a few tears formed in the corner of his eyes. He noticed how Kyuhyun was sulking and was apparently mad at him for making fun of him, so he knew he had to find a way to coax him.

Siwon launched himself on Kyuhyun and started his tickle assault on him, making the younger laugh heartily as his hyung tickled his sides. Siwon just smirked at the shrieks that were coming from the maknae's mouth begging him to stop.

“Stop it … Hyung … Stop it!”

Siwon stopped and laughed as Kyuhyun was panting for air “Fine. I’ll let you have the last words. Go ahead. I won’t say anything after you”

“Promise?”

“Not a word. Go” Siwon passed his thumb and his index finger on his lips as a way to assure Kyuhyun that his mouth is sealed.

“It-“

“Better make it super romantic”

“Yah! Hyung you said not a word” Kyuhyun blurt out

“Sorry” Siwon whispered as his hands were held in front of Kyuhyun in apology.

Kyuhyun cleared his throat while he secretly tried to calm his heartbeat. He crawled on his knees and slid into Siwon’s lap, straddling his legs and sitting on top of him. His arms moved to wrap themselves tightly around the older’s neck while his face got closer so it was just inches apart from Siwon’s. With a low yet a stern tone, he said …

“No matter what everyone thinks, I know that It’s only when I think of you that my heart begins to race and I forget how to breath”

(Skip)

“Siwon? Did you pause the game earlier?” Kyuhyun shouted at Siwon who was having yet another shower.

It was a simple question, however Kyuhyun was startled at his boyfriend's figure running towards him, all wet and shampoo on his hair.

“Oh . I’m sorry I forgot to tell you. I paused it when we were arguing. You were talking on and on about that level the other day, and now that you reached it, I wasn’t going to let you lose. But then we had that second round and I completely forgot…”

“Siwon…” Kyuhyun cut him off but Siwon was freaking out that he didn’t hear him

“I’m so sorry baby, now your opponent must’ve already gone offline. I-“

“HYUNG! Just shut up and kiss me”


You know I'd never ask you to change
If ‘perfect’ is what you're searching for
Then just stay the same

’Cause you’re amazing
Just The Way You Are