Chapter 1

I Will Find You

_______________'s POV

It's almost 5 years since Jaejoong and me had met. We've lost a connection to each other and i decided to Move-On but still i couldn't. I couldn't face the fact that jaejoong leave me. I am currently working in Kim Corporation eventhough it's almost a year i am working here still i havent seen the original boss or the CEO but others staff said that the CEO is handsome, smart and tall. I have a friend name Jung Yunho he helped me a lot and because of him i am working in Kim Corp. he didn't even showed some pictures of his Boss or the CEO. 

"Good Morning!". Yunho said. He always accompany me when i am going to work and going home.

"Good Morning Yunnie!". i beamed and i hugged him.

"Lets go?". He asked.

"Lets GO!". 

"Bye Ajumma". Yunho bid a goodbye to my mom. Since we've met my mom told him that he should call her eomma or ajumma.

"Bye Eomma take care okay?". I kiss eomma on her cheeks. And we go to our work.

 

Yunho's POV

"Do you know that the CEO is my childhood friend?" I asked her. And she seems shocked.

"Really? It's Cool you know". She complimented.

"I know and we will meet him today". I told her.

"Bwoh?!.. Today?". She asked in excitement 

"Yeah! Today he came back from America yesterday". I said

"I am so excited to meet him". She is so cute so i ruffled her hair. "Yunho stop it!!!" And i stop.

 

.................................................

.................,...........

.............

________________'s POV

 I am so excited that i will meet the CEO i mean since i worked here i haven't seen him.

"Hey _______! i am so excited to meet the CEO!". Tiffany said. She also worked here.

"Of course me too". I said and she smiled.

"Girls let's go! the CEO is now here". Soo Young said. 

           Once we enter the hall. We heard the staffs gossiping and chatting about the CEO. And at last The CEO showed up. I couldn't see his face so i preffered to stand at the back but atleast i heard his voice.

"Good Morning Everyone I wanted to introduced my self I am Kim Jaejoong the CEO of Kim Corporation, i'm the son of Mr. and Mrs Kim of KiM Corporation i hope     that now you met me we have a strong relationship and to have a continously Good Company nice to meet you all". And the people started to clap.

Did i heard it right? Kim Jaejoong? Jaejoong?.

"____________ are you okay?". Yunho asked me.

"Ummm... yeah i'm fine". I said.

"Come! i wanted to let you meet the CEO". Oh no! please no.

"Umm.. no thanks really why don't you invite Tiffany and Soo Young?". I asked him.

"Okay! stay her neh?!". he said and he kissed my forehead.

"Deh". While i am waiting him to come back a not so good happen.

....................

"How are you _________?"... Someone called me and when i turned back.

"Jaejoong?". I whisper but i bet he heard it.

 


Jaejoong's POV

i saw _________ is standing alone so i decided to greet her and she seems surprised. Oh! god i miss her angelic face. 

"I'm Fine, How are you?". she said

"i am happy". i said.

"An may i know why?". She asked

"Because now i finally find you". i said and she blushed.