비밀연애 #6

Secret Lover 비밀연애 [ STORY #3 ]

PART VI



That morning, G.O woke up with an uneasy feeling. The rest of MBLAQ is still sleeping in the spare rooms inside his house. He barely get enough sleep that night, after series of nightmares every time he tried to close his eyes. His eyes sadly glazed over the small picture frame of him and Jooyeon.

 
Not wanting to feel sadder, he decided to cook some breakfast for him and MBLAQ. He just finished cooking bacons when his best friends came downstairs. Everyone quickly grabbed a plate and put eggs and bacon on their own plate.
 
"Who's that?" Mir asked when they heard the doorbell rang, followed by a loud banging.
 
"I'll get it." Thunder said when he saw G.O is still busy cooking some food.
 
Thunder opened the door, revealing an unfamiliar guy standing with furious expression.
 
"Yes?" He asked.
 
"Is Byunghee here?" The guy asked.
 
"And who are you?" Thunder asked back.
 
"I'm his ex brother in law." he pushed Thunder aside with so much force and stormed inside.
 
"BYUNGHEE WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!" He roared.
 
Thunder quickly tried to stop him from going inside but to no avail. He might be smaller than Thunder but he can easily pushed him.
 
G.O turned to the voice and went to the living room. He froze in his tracks the moment he saw his face.
 
"Hyung." He whispered.
 
The guy scoffed. 
 
"Hyung? You really are something Byunghee." He hissed and start landing punches on G.O's face.
 
"HYUNG!" Thunder tried to helped G.O and called for help.
 
Seungho and Lee Joon who are stronger hurriedly pulled them apart while mir and Thunder helped G.O stands up.
 
"Who are you?" Seungho defensively asked.
 
"His ex brother in law." Jiyong coldly replied, his eyes fixed on G.O.
 
"You hurt her B*stard! YOU HURT MY SISTER!" He lunged on him but stopped by Seungho and Lee Joon.
 
They forced him to sit on the couch while G.O sat across him.
 
"What is he talking about, G.O?" Seungho asked after a moment of silence.
 
Jiyong let out a scoff and look at G.O and Seungho simultaneously.
 
"You didn't tell them you had a wife?" 
 
"A WIFE?" Thunder asked in shock.
 
G.O didn't say anything and just looked away in shame.
 
"Is she really that embarrassing to be married to? You had to hide her from your friends, from everyone... And you really had the guts to come to me last year to ask for permission to marry her. I shouldn't have said yes. I should've took her with me to the States." Jiyong spats.
 
"I'm sorry." G.O finally whispered.
 
"Sorry won't fix her heart. You hurt my baby sister. You hurt her You jerk." Jiyong hissed with tears streaming down his face.
 
"G.O, speak now. Tell us everything." Seungho demanded.
 
After a deep sigh, he finally told them everything, trying his best to ignore his friends' disappointed expression.
 
"You're divorced now?" Mir asked.
 
"What's her name again?" Seungho asked.
 
"Jooyeon. Byung Jooyeon." G.O answered.
 
"KWON jooyeon. She's not your wife anymore." Jiyong cuts him.
 
Before Jiyong could said more, someone banged on the door once again. This time, Mir run to the door and opened it.
 
"Joo Noona! What brings you here?" He beamed.
 
Jiyong stands up at the mention of his sister's nickname. 
 
"Jiyong oppa is here isn't he?" She asked, while stepping inside the house she used to live in.
 
"Jooyeon..." G.O's eyes widened when she entered the living room. 
 
Her eyes scanned the whole room and stopped at G.O for a mere second before she saw her brother.
 
"oppa. What are you doing?" She asked.
 
"I'm teaching him a lesson." He said.
 
"Noona is Hyung's wife?!" Mir asked.
 
"Ex-wife. Let's go home." She pulled jiyong's hand but he pulled back and stopped her.
 
"Listen Byunghee. I hope you won't be near my sister anymore. If i found out you tried to approach her, you know what i'll do to you." Jiyong threatened as Jooyeon dragged him away.
 
"I'm sorry for the mess he caused." Jooyeon bowed to MBLAQ as her brother grumpily entered the car.
 
Seungho smiled and shook his head.
 
"we're the one who should be sorry. Our friend was being a jerk." He said.
 
"He's not. He's just... a bit blinded. I hope you forgive him. And tell him to put ice on the bruises." Jooyeon ganced  at G.O before she her heels.
 
"JOOYEON. I MISS YOU." she heard him shouts as the car exited the house.
 
She closed her eyes to stop her tears from coming out.
 
"Jooyeon..." Jiyong worriedly looked at her.
 
"it's too late. It's too late isn't it?" she finally cried as he drove away as fast as he can.

2012/10/11 thursday

by Seoulchae