Little-Minded Girl ,Perfect Enemy and a New Student

Love Like Raindops

-At WM HIgh School-

"Yah!"

Jinyoung turned to Gyuri "What the heck did you just scream for?!"

Gyuri clenched her fists "I wasn't talking to you, idiot!"

"Well, you chose a right time to disturb me when I'm already disturb, nerd!" he answered back.

"No one told you to listen anyway!" Gyuri screamed.

"Whatever, nerd!"

"Whatevs, jerk!"

 

"Ugh! Seriously, that guy just keeps popping up everywhere!"

"Don't worry, Gyuri. But why did you scream?" Gyuri's bestfriend, Min, asked her.

She scowled "It's just that I heard there's a new student here. Other than that, I don't know why I screamed."

Min sighed but smiled after, "That's why every days so fun with you... you're so unpredictable."

Gyuri smiled cheekily, "I know, right?"

-At class-

"Okay students. We have a new student. His name is Kim Hyun Jung. Please welcome him."

Everyone in the class greeted him.

He was really handsome.

Some of the girls even drooled on him.

While everyone's eyes where on Hyun Jung, Jinyoung rolled his eyes. He can't believe they think he's handsome.

*I can't believe this. What if the boys fall for him,too?* he thought.

 

Through the whole time, the girls kept staring at Hyun Jung.

But still, there were more girls looking at Jinyoung than him.

Jinyoung smirked mischievously as he sees Gyuri staring admiringly at Hyun Jung. *I guess this will be fun*

-After class-

"Omo! Gyuri! Did you see that new guy?!" Min asked/squealed as soon as she arrived in Gyuri's seat.

"I saw him..... I'm not blind Min-ah." Gyuri said sternly..... but she smiled anyway, unable to conceal her excitement.

"I know right! He was so handsome. I can't believe I'm all fangirling!"

"Yeah, I can't believe you're all fangirling over her." Someone said, entering Gyuri and Min's conversation.

Gyuri raised her head and locked eyes with Jinyoung.

"Why? Are you jealous?" Gyuri asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Who? Me? Jealous? Of her? BWAHAHAHA!" Jinyoung cackled out loud.

Gyuri smacked Jinyoung's arm.

"Don't call him her! He's a boy!"

"And you're dreaming, nerd." Jinyoung walked off.

 

-After Class-

=Gyuri's going home now=

Gyuri was walking home when someone bumped her.

"Omo! I'm so sorry! My pen just rolled over and I didn't see you there!"

Gyuri turned around and saw Hyun Jung scratching his nape. Gyuri's eyes immediately widened.

HYUN JUNG?!

"A-aniyo..... I don't mind." Gyuri stuttered, blushing a bit.

Hyun Jung's eyebrows raised "You sure? I don't like being a freeloader, though. What can I do to repay you?"

Gyuri shook her head vigorously "No! No need to repay. Hahaha."

Hyun Jung smiled "Let me walk you home then."

Gyuri grinned "Okay then."

 

Unknowingly, someone heard and witnesses your conversation.

*This'll be fun.*