F5

Uncertain Temperatures

Arron came home to find Wu still awake. He was perusing some papers at the kitchen island while he ate standing up. "How was your night?" Wu asked

Arron came over to give him a back hug, "Very interesting" Arron replied as he tucked his head in Wu's back. He inhaled deeply. He loved Wu's smell, it was so comforting.

"What happened?"Wu asked as he held Arron's hands clasped around him.

"Nothing much" Arron finally replied after a long pause. He had been debating what to tell Wu about Calvin but finally decided to keep mum. It was not that important.

"What about you?" Arron asked, "How is Sydney doing?" he continued as he went to the fridge to get something to drink. Wu turned to face Arron as he leaned against the kitchen island crossing his powerful arms and ankles.

"Something happened tonight and you don't want to tell me about it" Wu concluded

"Cause it's not important, Wu. So tell me about YOUR day" Arron encouraged. Wu finally accepted to let it go and he described his day. As he spoke, Arron watched him in fascination. He and many found Wu very charismatic. He remembered the first time Wu had kissed him. It was for fanservice, but it had been in private to prepare him and not make him bolt in public.  Jiro and Calvin had been the only ones there to see the novice initiated. Arron remembered his heart had been beating wildly as Wu came closer. He was taller than Arron and looked down reassuringly, "I know you are nervous, but don't worry I will be careful"

Arron could only gulp as he nodded. Then Wu had bent down and placed his cool lips on Arron's. The latter found it very pleasant. Then Wu had pulled him closer to whisper to him discreetly, "This is only for fanservice. It is not real, always remember that ok?"

Arron opened his eyes, his ridiculously long eyelashes fluttering endearingly. He was so adorable in his confusion. Then he understood. The little peck from Wu had given him an , and being as big as he was, it showed. So Wu had pulled him close to save him from embarassment. Wu was always caring like that and it made it very easy to fall for him, Arron thought despondently