F3

Uncertain Temperatures

Wu had been in Sydney, Australia for a while now when the news broke out that Arron had had an accident. He rushed to Taiwan immediately. 

"Wu", Arron smiled sweetly when seeing him at the hospital, "You didn't need to rush over. It is not that bad"

"I wanted to see for myself, Arron. You are too prone to hurting yourself" Wu replied. He had been really worried because a while back, Arron had hurt his leg. Now, it was a near concussion. Well, enough was enough.

"You are going to stay with me while you recuperate" Wu ordered.

"No" Arron protested, "You need to be in Sydney right now. I can't hold you here. Besides, what would Xiao say?"

"She will agree with me. You know she loves you to bits and would want me to watch over your accident prone behind, plus I can work from here."

Wu finally broke down Arron's complaints until he agreed to come stay with him. Then they hugged. Neither saw Jiro, a corridor away, holding wilting flowers and a prettily wrapped little package, now twisted. Jiro watched them for a while, from afar, then whirled around and walked away.

Arron loved Wu's villa. It was in one of the most upscale parts of TaiPei and isolated enough to give privacy without losing touch with the outside world. Plus it also boasted of some great amenities like a pool accompanied by a sauna. The housekeeper was very pleasant and accomodating as well. Wu was often in video conferences, leaving Arron to his own devices. So Arron was often on the phone or internet. Being the social butterfly that he was, he had to stay in touch with his friends. He did not enevy Wu his phone bill once he left.

Arron returned to work after his period of convalescence and promised Wu he would be careful. Arron had finished work that day and ended up in a local bar with some of his castmates when lo and behold, he saw Calvin. They had been so busy throughout, neither had really kept in tough with the other. Arron was so glad to see him, he hailed him over and Calvin came. Arron introduced Calvin as he stood up to welcome him. "People of the acting world" he announced in a playful orator's voice, "you are not aware of the music world. So I want to introduce you to Calvin, one of its superstars".

A woman in the back also announced, tongue in cheek, "He was in my drama last year, Arron"

" Thanks for stealing my thunder Rainie, "Arron replied in mock anger as he invited Calvin to sit beside him. Conversation and drink flowed all around. The group karaoked, danced, ate and drank. Most were sufficiently far gone in thier cups when someone made a proposition. Noone was exactly sure who made it, but the person asked for a proper fanservice between their resident pop stars. Always happy to oblige, Arron turned to Calvin with a slow y smile, the one that made their fans go wild. Arron's lips were only one of his best features and it was all Calvin could look at as Arron asked him, "You game for it?" Calvin could only nod  in acquiescence. Arron leaned into Calvin slowly and with purpose.