Tiffany's Notebook

We Got Married: TaeNy

 

I think some of you are mistaken, this story isn't finished yet, there is still more to come. Please keep reading and supporting me. Thank-you! :) And please be patient, TaeNy will be official off camera.....maybe hehe. Enjoy this chapter.

-Jenni :)

 

**********

  (TAENY IS NOT BEING FILMED!)

  After their the couple returned home and the camera crew left. Tiffany changed out of her beautiful white dress and put on a more casual outfit. She locked the bedroom door and took out her notebook/diary. She opened it up and started to write in it.

  She smiled as she remembered this special day and wrote everything she felt. Tiffany was so distracted, she didn't notice how much time had passed. "Tiffany, are you okay?" Taeyeon knocked on the locked door. The young girl looked up from her notebook. She looked at the clock and realized how much time she had wasted. "Yes Taetae, I'll be out!" Tiffany yells, she puts her notebook underneath her pillow and runs to the door. She opens it and smiles, Taeyeon returns the smile. "Want to go for a walk mushroom?" the husband asks. The wife nods happily, she never had an opportunity to go out with Taeyeon without the cameras following.

  The two girls walk out of their house and hold hands tightly. Taeyeon looks at Tiffany and smiles to herself. "Taetae, can I get on your back?" Tiffany asks shyly. The older girls nods, the wife smiles and gets on her husband's back. "Am I too heavy?" she asks. Taeyeon shakes her head, "Nope, your perfect."

  "Thanks a lot for everything today Taetae," the young girl whispers into Taeyeon's ear. The older girl smiles, "Anything for you." Tiffany smiles and kisses Taeyeon's milky white neck. "Mushroom, be careful, we might get caught," Taeyeon warns as she holds in a moan. Tiffany ignores her and continues to kiss her neck.

  The two girls continue to walk and eventually return home. When they get home, the older girls neck is covered with bite marks. Taeyeon runs to the room to check her neck, she touches her neck and smiles. "I'm in so much trouble," the girl whispers to herself.

  "Taetae! Come out here so we can watch a movie together!" Tiffany yells from the living room. "Oh and bring my pillow and some covers, I'm cold!" the wife yells. Taeyeon smiles and grabs some covers and both their pillows. She hears something hit the grown. Taeyeon bends down and picks up a pink notebook. She looks at the door to make sure Tiffany wasn't around. The older girl bites her lip and stares at the notebook for a while before slowly opening the it.