Reunion

We Got Married: TaeNy

 

 Taeyeon was on stage, singing and dancing her last performance of the tour. Tomorrow, she would return to Korea and fortunately, get some time off from work. She was excited to go back home to relax and to be alone.

After their final song, SNSD said good-bye to their fans and walked off stage. Taeyeon smiled as she walked backstage. She walked straight to her dressing room and took off all her makeup. She took her hair down of it's perfect ponytail and changed into comfortable clothes. "Finally!" she says as she lets herself fall on her couch.

She get her cell phone, that's besides her. Ten missing calls and ten new voicemails, all of them from Tiffany. She erases all the voicemails without listening to any of them. "Taeyeon, ready to go?" Jessica asks as she walks in. The older girl looks up and nods.

The ice princess sit beside her, "Have you talked to Tiffany yet?" she asks. Taeyeon shakes her head and sighs heavily. "You're a fool, that was just a commercial. If she and Siwon oppa had something going on, then she would be with him, not spending every minute of everyday calling you!" Jessica says. "But their chemistry, you saw it Sica! You saw how they looked at each other! And how they kissed," Taeyeon argues. "That's called acting. You know what, I think you made her suffer enough. Yuri called me, she said Tiffany cried all night on her birthday...because you didn't bother even sending her a message! Your hurting her over something stupid and if you don't fix it, she'll end up finding comfort from someone else," the ice princess stands up and leaves Taeyeon alone to think.

 

                                                                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

~Next Morning

The cameras are rolling, focusing on Tiffany. The WGM production crew wanted to capture TaeNy's first reunion after five long months.

 

*Tiffany's Confessional

"Are you excited about reuniting with your husband?" the production crew asked.

The young girl thinks for a moment, "I honestly don't know how I feel about seeing Taeyeon again. The first month, we called each other and texted each other a lot. Then the last four months of her tour, it seemed as if she was ignoring me. She didn't answer any of my calls or replied to my messages. On my birthday I was hoping she would call, but she didn't. I did cry a little, my friends are worried about me and they don't really like Taeyeon right they're mad at her.  But I must've done something wrong if she's ignoring me. I feel kind of scared to meet her again. But I do want to find out why she's been ignoring me."

 

 

*Taeyeon's Confessional

"Tiffany and I haven't talked, and it's my fault. I saw Tiffany's new CF with Siwon. I usually wouldn't overreact to things like that. But her kissing scene and the chemistry they had, it really got to me. I became really jealous, because she is my wife and I haven't yet gotten to kiss her like he did. I haven't had her look into my eyes with love like she did with him. I'm still a little jealous and upset, but I want to, hopefully, work things out, I understand that I will need to apologize to Tiffany and make it up to her, especially because I didn't call on her birthday.

 

                                                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Taeyeon walks outside the airport and sees Tiffany there. She sighs and walks to her. Tiffany sees her also. "Hey Tiffany," the husband says. "Hi," the wife replies. The two girls walk back to the car in which Tiffany had arrived in.

Taeyeon opens the door for his wife and helps her in before putting her things in and getting in herself. The car ride is silent at first.

"How was the tour?" Tiffany finally asked. "Good," Taeyeon replied simply as she looked out the window. "Were you busy?" the wife asks. "Not really," her husband replies. Tiffany looks down, "Your such a jerk," she whispers, but everyone there, including Taeyeon, the driver, the camera crew and production crew hear it. Everyone feels awkward and everyone is waiting for one of them to say something, anything at all.