Chapter 4

My Baby's Daddy

 

''Are you free tomorrow Vic?''

''Eh? why?''

''Just say yes, and I will tell you why'' Khun smirked.

Vic slapped Khun's back hard enough to make him fall off the couch.

''Yessssss! can you tell me now?'' Vic attempted to get up Khun pulled her back.

''Well then, let's have dinner together, I'll pick you up at 6''

''What's with the sudden dinner date?''

''Nah. That's not a date, it's just a plain and simple dinner and besides we haven't seen each other and I have a lot of things to tell you''

Vic gulped her saliva and was astonished by Khun's response, she was a bit disappointed after what she have heard. She tried to compose herself.

''Ooo.. okay and if you are late again Mr. Horvejkul I wont go with you! never ever again! remember the last time we had dinner? You never came because you had a date with that -like cheerleader crush of yours and I ended up going home all by myself, I never should've forgiven you for that!'' Vic said throwing Khun a deadly glare.

''What? Wait? That was so long ago Vic, and as far as I remember I made up to you the day after, we went to your favorite place''

''Yes, and you let me ate those street foods which nearly caused my death''

''I thought you'd love it''

''I did, but restaurants are better though''

''That's where we are going tomorrow cause I owe you big time!'' Khun winked at Vic, after a while he bid goodbye and exited Victoria's room. Vic hurriedly ran after Khun

''Wait, I'm gonna accompany you downstairs, have you seen mom?''

''No, I haven't noticed your mom since I entered your house.'' Khun shrugged his shoulders and stared at Vic with an innocent look.

''How dare you! who let you in then?''

''Your door is open so that means, anyone is welcome to enter Keke''

''Who told you?'' Vic was already annoyed.

''My own belief?''

Mrs. Song who just came out the bathroom noticed the two who were fighting like cats and dogs. Khun and Vic noticed and stopped their nonsense arguments.

''Hi Mrs. Song, I just came back from my business trip and thought I should pay you both a visit.'' Khun bowed and hugged Vic's mom.

''Hello Khun, that's great to hear at least you haven't forgotten us, being a successful businessman that you are right now, Oh I'm so proud of you Khun, I always knew you would succeed.''

Mrs. Song tapped Khun's arm.

I'm sure you guys are hungry, mind some snack?''

''Thanks Mrs. Song but as much as I'd love to, I have some things to finish, I promise to comeback here soon!'' Khun gave them both an apologetic look.

''It's alright, you can come back here anytime you want young man''

(fist pump) ''Thanks Mrs. Song, I will go now'' Vic and her mom nodded, and watched Khun made his way our of their house.

--

Victoria's POV

Oh what was that? I nearly died and I could barely breath. Should I tell him about this baby? Ahhhh~ What to do? I really don't know where to start and how to solve this! but I already made up my mind, I'm gonna keep our baby. There's no problem that cannot be solved, I'm gonna take one step at a time.

--

Throwing up every morning seems like a morning routine for Vic, her mom already warned her about that, that it's just normal for expectant moms to vomit and feel nauseous, you can be nauseous at any time of the day during pregnancy  especially for the first trimester and as she is near on her due date the changes of her body is often accompanied by increasing discomfort, her mom also explained to her about the changes that will happen to her body that she might gain a pound or two, swelling on legs, arms or hands.

--

A beep on her phone woke Victoria from her gaze, her mind wandered anywhere, it was hard for her to act normal and pretend that there is nothing wrong when in fact there is. She couldn't hide it all forever, time would come that her stomach will bulge, it would be visible and it's not impossible for Khun not to ask, being her long time bestfriend.

 

V: Hello?

K: Where are you?

V: at home, why?

K: are you preparing now?

V: for what?

K: for our dinner, remember?

V: stupid! it's too early for me to get dress

Vic rolled her eyes, Khun left out a soft chuckle.

K: Okay, just don't be late.

V: Yah! I thought you'd pick me up here?

K: Hahaha Victoria is so cute I can picture out your pouting lips even if I can't see you.

V: Ha Ha! Funny eh? I'll hang up now, bye!

K: Ohh wait.. wait.. Okay my fault, I'm sorry I was just joking~ What is happening to you Toria? you are so serious, I'm not used to that you're usually playful and throw insults back at me. Whats..

Before Khun could utter a word

beep... beep..

Vic turned off her phone.

 

Victoria's POV

''The nerve! How could he be so happy while I'm in despair?'' Vic threw her phone on her bed, it bounced and fell off, she immediately checked if it was still okay. After making sure it was still functioning she sat on her couch and rubbed her flat stomach. ''Baby I'm sorry, are you okay inside? I know you are still slowly developing but I can't wait to hold you.''

--

 

5th chapter-- Khun and Vic's dinner-date(?) Yay! and oh btw guys please help me, I am having a hard time deciding on Mrs. Song's name. Hahaha admit it, it is awkward to read right?

Please look forward for the next chapter dear readers :)