I LOVE YOU

Thank God

 

It was a cloudy Saturday. Yoona have decided to move out to his fiance’s apartment. Of course with her parents’ permission. Donghae was  the only guy who her parents trusted. They would be married soon anyway.

“No oppa! I’ll bring them in by myself!” Yoona tried to take her luggage from Donghae’s hands but being a sweet soon-to-be-husband he was, he insisted on bringing his Yoona’s luggage to his room.

“No no, it’s okay! Let me take them in!”

Yoona sighed. She would never win if it’s about arguing with Donghae.

“Okay, all set!” Donghae put her luggage beside his desk and smiled sweetly to her who was watching him from the edge of his bed.

Yoona smiled back and approached him.

“Thanks, oppa!” she said before kissing him on the cheek.

“No problem, my princess!” he turned his head quickly and his lips met with her perfectly kissable lips.

She was shocked but then when he broke off the kiss, she grabbed his collar and kissed him full on the lips.

Donghae gladly kissed her back.

They broke off the kiss abruptly because of the sound from Yoona’s cellphone.

“Wait. Let me take that.” Yoona left to take her call and Donghae walked towards his desk and sitting down on a chair, waiting for Yoona.

Yoona came back to his room not long after that. She tapped Donghae’s shoulder slightly and sat down on his laps.

“Who was it?” Donghae circled his arm around her waist and rested his chin on her shoulder, inhaling her sweet scent.

“Mom. She asked how are we doing here. And I said we are perfectly fine. And happy.”

Donghae chuckled.

“You know how much I love you, right?” he asked and Yoona could feel his hot breath tickling her ear.

“Of course, I know!” she nodded. “Why are you asking anyway?”

“Nothing, just want you to know that I really really really love you!”

“Ew~ cheesy!” she giggled.

“But you love me~” he said, kissing her neck slightly.

“Okay okay, I really really really love you too, Oppa~” she said sweetly.

This time, Donghae giggled.

And they ended up laughing together because of their cheesy conversation.

Suddenly, Donghae held Yoona’s hand tightly and Yoona gazed into his eyes.

“Have I told you how much I thank God every night since I found you? I feel as if I'm walking over clouds just thinking about you. You make my life complete. I love you so much and I know you love me too. There's nothing foolish about the things I've told you, I meant every word I said. I LOVE YOU!!

Yoona’s heart was beating so fast because of Donghae’s sweet words, but it wasn’t just empty words, she could see it through his eyes. She hugged him tightly, and Donghae hugged her back.

“Me too. You are the most important person in my life. I never thought I would find someone like you to share my life with, and now I don't even want to imagine what my life would be like without you in it. If there’s one thing in this world I know, it's that I AM SO IN LOVE WITH YOU!!

Yoona pulled off from his embrace, leaning closer and kissing him gently.

She smiled to him after they broke the kiss, resting her forehead against his.

He smiled back, but suddenly Yoona’s stomach was rumbling.

“Ups..”

Donghae chuckled at his fiancee’s cuteness.

“Let’s have some meals, shall we?”

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author's note : It's weekend and nothing interesting, so I made this story. A comment is much appreciated. ^_^ 

 

Felicia x | @donghaenim | Let's be friends and have a chat on twitter sometimes^_^