The Big News

Is this Goodbye?

-Nichkhun POV-

~FLASHBACK~

 

~~~woosh flasback sounds~~~

"Nichkhun we have some news for you." my mother said.

I smiled at her and asked "What is it?" 

My mother and father looked at each other and finally my father cleared his thorat and said "You're getting married."

My smile faded. I looked at them at said "What do you mean? With Yoona?" 

My mother stared helplessly at me and answered "You're getting married with Mr Songs daughter."

"Im sorry, son. We had no choice. Our company is going bankrupt and Mr Songs company offered help but they had an exception. You had to get married with their daughter." my father said.

I stood up and yelled "That isnt my problem. You know im with Yoona. How could you do this to us? You know how much i love her. I promised her i'll never leave her and now you expect me to just get up and leave her?"

"We're really sorry, Nichkhun. But we had no choice if we go bankrupt we'll have no money and we'll have to move back to Thailand." my mother answered quietly. 

"Nichkhun, lets just talk about this. Sit down please." my father said trying not to look at me in the eyes.

I sat back down.

"Nichkhun, please just do this for us. We'll have no money left.  Mr. Song's daughter is just as beautiful as Yoona. Please, Nichkhun. Please." my mother begged. She began to cry and my father put his arm around her.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

~~~woosh flashback sounds~~~

My parents are desperate. Im desperate. One mistake i can lose my house, my fortune, and maybe my parents. But if i chose to marry Mr Songs daughter, ill lose Yoona.

I sat on my bed thinking. What should I do? Ill have to choose.

 

-Yoona POV-

I called and texted Khunnie oppa. Why isnt he answering me? Is something wrong? I'll ask unnie what i should do.

"Unnie, oettoge? He isnt answering me. Should i go over to his house?" i asked Tiffany unnie.

"Yoong-ah, there is nothing to worry about. Hes probably just busy with work. You know his family owns a company. Just relax. If you go over you'll seem too desperate. I bet he'll text or call later. Dont worry" answered Tiffany

"Your right. I guess im too worried about him. Im a bit too desperate right now, arent i? (-sigh-) He'll answer me soon. Thanks unnie." I replied

Tiffany then said "Your welcome. I have to go out. Ill be back soon. Annyeo."

"Annyeo, unnie." I answered.

Once Tiffany left. I began to worry again. I hope he'll answer me soon. I hope nothing is wrong. Whatever is wrong ill be there for you.

Saranghae oppa.

 

-END OF CHAPTER 2-

 

 

ANNYEO!!!~~~

Sorry that it took me awhile to write this chapter. ALSO sorry if i jumped to the problem too quick. I just wanted to get the story going and stuff. SORRY!! And sorry to all the Khuna fans!! I had to do this ><  its part of the storyline ): But they STILL might have a chance to get back together. CROSS YOUR FINGERS!!! Also i forgot to add Tiffany to the minor characters list. SORRY!! For all Taecyoon and Taecyeon fans, Taecyeon will soon be appearing in the upcoming chapters (maybe in chapter 4) . Ill be putting out the polls for you guys to vote for KHUNA or TAECYOON in around chapter 8 or 9. If you guys have any suggestions to the chapters or the story please tell me!!!! Also please visit my blogs to see some UPDATES on the FF ill have some previews in the upcoming chapters and other stuff. Thanks guys for commenting and reading my FF!! Im sorry to all of you if this chapter or anything. It took me the whole day just to think of it x( And i wrote it quickly. Sorry again to the KHUNA fans for Nichkhun to get married with Victoria. But i PROMISE that he'll definetly return for Yoona. But it depends on who Yoona will chose... Again thanks for reading and ill keep adding new chapters. Ill try to write new chapters each week. But i cant make any promises. 

Kamsamida!!!

--AOC