{Individual} Woohyun - Scar

{ you + infinite } scenarios!

 

"Have you seen that huge scar crossing down her eye? It's so obvious she's showing off attention." A co-worker sneered at you in disgust while everyone rolled their eyes at her and continued to work.
 
No matter how much you tried to cover the existence of your scar, you were always reminded of the past you wished never exist. The remark she made bothered you to the point that you were hallucinating in your nap during break.
 
"Father..! P-Please stop hurting me!" You were mumbling in your sleep while tears were falling down on your cheeks. Thankfully your best friend woke you up from the hallucination and demanded you to get off your shift earlier than usual. Your boss was also concerned then also let you have the whole day off.
 
You were walking home with tears  that were blending in the rain so nobody could notice you were crying. Before you knew it, you were finally home as Woohyun walked up and came with a huge bear hug.
 
"Jagiya! Did you have a good day today?" He pouted as he saw you slouching your shoulders. You smiled bitterly as you assured him everything was alright and said you just needed a good rest.
 
"How did you get that scar anyways?" Woohyun tilted his head innocently until he saw you flinch at the word "scar."
 
"I-I'm sorry that I said something personal in an insensitive way."
 
"My father just cut me. That's all. Don't worry, I'm already over it." You bitterly smiled at the memory of your father cutting your eye with a piece of glass. Before you were about to collapse on your knees and sob, Woohyun cradled you in his arms and sang a lullaby. When you were asleep, he kissed your forehead and whispered...
 
"No matter whatever scars you have, you're always beautiful in my eyes."