Chapter 11

Will You Ever Love Me Back?

 

 “Omo…! How can I buy him a drink~?=_=”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Then she came up with an Idea. She went to the next store. And lined at the cashier.
 

“I.D?”
 
“uhm… Ahjussi… my Dad just asked me to buy it so~”
 
“ah~ is that so? Still… we don’t sell it to minors…”
 
“but my dad will get angry if I came back w/o any beer…”
 
“NO…”
 
She left the beer on the counter and left.
 
“This is hard! oh ghad!”
 
 
She went on the next store, she waited ‘till there’s no more customers and came inside, she goes to the counter.
 
[I’ll let the money do the work then…]
 
“No Alcoholic drinks for minors…”
 
She pulled out her wallet and took a bill with an amount of 2 folds than the 5 cans.”
 
“I don’t care if you don’t have change, I just want the beer… pls… ahjumma….”
 
“NO!”
 
“come on! Don’t say no to this amount of money…”
 
“I know I’m poor and that… but don’t you slap that fact on my face! Pride is all I have! And I cant let you buy it with that amount! Oh ghad! Give me a little respect!”
 
“m-mwo? A… Aigoo~! Mianhe~ Mianhe Ahjumma~ Mianhe…”
 
“Out! Out! You Get OUT!”
 
“n-ne~”
 
She got out Immediately while the cashier was still crying hysterically…
 
“now what? Onew Oppa…~ why is everything about you is very difficult?”
 
She gave-up and decided to tell him that its way too impossible for her to buy such drinks because of her age, anyways, its been past 5 minutes. As she was walking back… she bumped into a woman, some of her things fell but she seems like in a hurry that she just picked her wallet and walked away immediately.
 
“People are very problematic nowadays… “
 
she bent to pick the other thing such as the face powder and lipsticks… and an idea popped up in her mind.
 
“aigoo~! I hope this would work out… its my last chance.”
 
She folded her pants upward revealing her legs, up ‘till in the middle of her thigh and went in on the next store.
She lined up on the cashier…, to add up on her play, she took a gum and begun chewing it… she her right and saw a mirror, she saw her reflection and it widened her eyes.
 
*oh Ghad! I do look like a e!*
 
Its her turn to pay…
 
“5 cans of beer! And… a gum…”
 
“its 1500 won ma’m.”
 
*oh boy! It worked!*
 
“don’t you feel cold miss?”
 
An ahjumma asked.
 
“hmh? Erm~ You see…, I’m Hot so I don’t feel cold!”
 
She turned to look at the back and immediately answered, and faced in front again. The ahjumma was just looking at her, puzzled by her answer.
 
*What the heck did I just said~? Aigoo!*
 
She handed the exact amount and took hold of the plastic bag, and immediately got outside. she went at the side of the store to wipe off the dark red lipstick on her lips and wipe off her face, she also put down her pants since its very cold outside. her phone rung, its Onew informing her that he had been waiting for almost 5 minutes and told her to hurry,
she hurriedly gone her way back to her unit, she reached her door Panting, when she entered, Onew was sitting on her couch looking annoyed.