Let's walk together

Walk

“The movie was so romantic”, you beamed brightly and closed your eyes slightly to remember the romantic kissing scene.

 

“Uhm… I really like it!”, Hoon stretches and pretends to put his arm behind your back to hug you but you turn around to face him so he takes it back.

 

“Liar! You were sleeping at the last half of it!”, you point at his chest and blame him.

 

“I didn’t…”, he shakes his head.

 

“You slept on my shoulders. You think I don’t know that?”, you madly cross your arms and makes your cute pout face.

 

“So why didn’t you wake me up?”, Hoon turns you around and pushes you walking forward.

 

“Because I like watching you sleeping. You looked as nice as a cat”, you sulky walk in front of him and don’t even look back.

 

“Yah~ How dare you calling me a cat?”, Hoon pinches your cheeks slightly.

 

“Oppa ah~ It’s hurt!”, you rub your cheeks and pout again then say with anger, “It’s late… Let’s go home! Good bye~”

 

“Wait! It’s late… Let me take you home!”, Hoon holds your hand and makes you have to stop your steps.

 

The night grows dark and it's time for you two to go home. With a rush of emotions, Hoon suddenly kisses you. He makes you gasp and you take several steps away from him.

 

He looks at you innocently, “Oh… I’m sorry for making you startled. Because your lips look so soft… Don’t worry, I'm not that kind of guy”.

 

He holds your hand again and walks next to you, “I’m your boyfriend, I'll protect you. I really can't just let you go home alone. The last bus will be cut off soon. Don't ever worry, I'm right here next to you.... I'll take you home!”

 

“Oppa… okay! So let’s walk home. But my house is far from here…”, you remind him about the long distance to check whether he really means to take you home.

 

“Even if my legs hurt, I want to be with you a bit more, just a bit more”, Hoon looked away to mumble to himself. But the streets are so quiet that you can hear everything.

 

“Really? You want to be with me that much?”, you ask, which makes Hoon gasp as he doesn’t think you can hear what he says.

 

“Yes… And also if you're tired, I'll give you a piggyback ride. Though I'm tired too, I'll smile for you”, Hoon flashes a smile. None of the bright stars above can compare with it.

 

Then you and Hoon start walking home, hand in hand.

 

“Whoa I need you I love you so much. Come to me my girl~”, Hoon sings while waltzing next to you.

 

“Hoonie oppa, you know how much I like your voice. Sing more for me! Why did you stop with just a line like that…”, you turn to Hoon and coddle to him longing for more.

 

“Everything for my Princess!”. Then he starts singing.

 

 

“Let's walk together, walk with me
I want to be with you a bit more like this
Let's walk together, walk with me
I'll take you home so you need to walk with me

 

 

Finally, your house can be seen behind that corner. It’s almost time to say goodbye. Hoon slows down his footsteps on purpose.

 

“Oh… Isn’t it your Dad’s car?”, he points at the car driving towards.

 

“Yes, it is. Omo, he’ll see us!”, you suddenly let go of his hand and stood still with a big fright.

 

Hoon pulls you to another street. “Let’s walk this way!”

 

“Oppa, it’s ok… I can go home alone now. It’s near here!”, you snatch your hand back and stop walking.

 

“Aniah~ I'll take you home for sure so let's just take a walk around your neighborhood”. Perhaps Hoon is just too sweet for you to resist.

 

He puts his arm around your shoulders, “Honestly, I have money for the taxi and I can go to my friend’s house but just be with me for this one time tonight”, without forgetting to give you a wink.

 

You walk with him around the neighborhood, hand in hand, laughing and humming. Before letting you step inside your house, Hoon doesn’t forget to give you a kiss on your forehead.

 

“I'll be there 4 U I'll be there 4 U
I'll be there 4 U I'll be there 4 U with you
I'll be there 4 U, I'll always protect you


You watch Hoon walking home from your window but still hear his voice echoing in your mind.