I won't keep my mouth shut !

why you defended me?

today is friday .. i woke up with difficulty cause i really didn't want to attend our maths lesson today .. not because I hate maths .. but because of the teacher .. you'll see why ..

I prepared myself , wore simple jeans , grey convers and a black Hooded sweater with my hair down.

I took our school bus as allways , sat in the front seat and puted my earphones and the music untill the bus stopped in front of the school .

(oh .. i didn't tell u .. I live with 3 eonnies , they left for work earlyer than me , Taeyeon the oldest , she takes care of us like her real sisters , she works as clothes shop director  , Lizzy , my cousin , she is a student in a Biology college and Yuri , my cousin's childhood friend , she is a student in a fashion designing college )

as we arrived , i walked toward the school door , looking for no one , i seriously hate the students here , so ignorant , and so superficial , i don't even have friends , i'm serious , I'm really lonely here , i only come here to study and comeback at home .. that's my humdrum life ..

i was sitting on a bench not far from my classroom waiting for the bell to ring ..

i really don't feel this day , i don't feel this lesson , i'm not in a good mood .. really .

after 2 minutes , the bell rang , all of us lined up waiting for the teacher to come out , yes our provoqueur teacher !

he came out , asked us to enter and take our seats .. and as allways , i take the last seat in the classroom .. i really hate that teacher , allways wanna be away from him ..

- "okay today we are going to start our new chapter , "the geometry in space" "

oh no -- please  no .. not that ..

- Miss Kim .. you don't like the lesson , you can get out of the class :)

I glanced at him and ignored him .. he started explaining the lesson , and one of the students was repeating after him and trying to add things , he looks like he likes this chapter .. this boy is kyuhyun , the only korean boy in my class , he is a genius in maths , but i never talked to him , since last year .. I never had the courage to talk to him ..

- would u shut your mouth you chinese cockroach ? I can explaine the lesson by myself ! move from this seat , go behind , there in the last seat .. quickly

the boy was shocked , took his bag and moved , i opened wide my eyes , I felt anger growing inside of me , i wanted to flip the table over his face , i wanted to beat that man to death , how could he say such things to him ?

i won't keep my mouth shut , so I stood up , all the eyes were looking at me , and i final spoke up 

- First of all he is not a chinese , nor a cockroach .. he is a korean and he has a name .. you are so rud , people like deosn't even have the right to live !!! why are u treating him like that ? isn't he the brightest student u have in maths ? so why ? oh i guess i know why , you are a racist , you are a sick man .. sick sick sick sick sick 

and all the classroom started shouting with me "sick sick" to the teacher ..

- You know what ? you could kick me out of the class , or even from this school , but trust me , no one will take your your defense , no one will take the defense of a heartless and racist old man like you .. I shuted my mouth for so long , i suffered so much from your racism , but this has to come to an end , try to change yourself or it's gonna be hard for you to stay here in this classroom untill the end of the year !

I felt all my anger gone , i felt proud of myself , all the pupils stood up to cheer for me calping their hands and even hugging me ..

The teacher went wild , he threw all of his his stuffs from the desk and started screaming

- I won't kick you out of the class nor of the school , I AM GOING OUT FROM HERE !!! NO ONE EVER TALKED TO ME LIKE THIS , NO ONE NEVER DISRESPECTED ME !! 

-How do you want me to respect you while u never did to me ? you are so funny ..

and by these words , the teacher looked at me with his eyes full of anger , and left the classroom ..

- Jooyeon , You are the best - a bunch of boys shouted-

- could we be friends ? -an other girl asked me-

-Lets hangout together would you ? -3 mexican girls asked me-

i felt so shy and proud , i turned my eyes toward kyuhyun .. and i found him looking blankly at the wall .. i felt weird , so i just asked my classmates to excuse me , and left the school runing .. i went to the beach , not far from the school , opened wide my arms , took a deep breath , felt a tear droping on my chest , felt the cold air breez , and screamed with all my heart " RACISM" .. I looked at the sea , i smiled .. and went back to the house ..

as I arrived .. i found my eonnies 

- Jooyeon-saeng , why did u comeback so early ? asked Taeyeon

- I Kicked the teacher out of the class

- BOYA ????? -screamed the 3 at the same time-

- yes , and i'm proud .. he is a ing racist , he treated my korean classmate as a chinese cockroach .. and he always treated me bad only because i'm asian , i wanted this to come to an end , and finaly i did !

- but , what if the school kicks you out ? -added Yuri-

- they won't , the director is a black , so he will apreciate my act !

- hope that -said Lizzy-

i smiled at them , went to my room , and went back to sleep .. 

 

[To be continued] 

 

haha .. I'll be updating the second shot later .. in 2 or 3 hours ^^ 

btw , did u like this first shot ?

tell me what do you think about it ? :)